Chibi's Day In: The Real Start

Chibi's Day In

Hi everyone this is it, the update…Hope you guys will like and enjoy it *finger’s crossed* ^-^ anyways let’s start….

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on Chibi’s Day In….

“okay, kids…let’s start this day filled with fun, games and smiles ne?” said HeeChul in a smile that earned as big smile and giggle’s of excitement from the 4 children.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“let’s start with coloring, im sure you cute children love’s coloring right?” asked HeeChul that earned a cute nod from the 4.

 

“alright, you four sit over there *pointed at the small table with 5 small chairs* while I get the coloring books and crayon’s okay?.. and you 4 behave or no coloring” said HeeChul that earned another cute nod from the 4 as they took their sits. And with that HeeChul smilingly left together with baby min-min in his arms.

 

Meanwhile…

“Chunnie no like uncew HeeFool” said little Chunnie in a pout.

“wae? Uncew Heeshoe is nice” said little Suie as he his ball toy.

“uncew HeeFool hates Chunnie’s pet….so Chunnie no like him..hmp” continued little Chunnie.

“J-Joongie doesn’t like uncle Hey-Hey too” said little Joongie as he looks down, that earned a confusion from little Yunnie.

“it’s uncle Hee-Hee” corrected little Yunnie that earned a cute pout from Joongie.

“Joongie doesn’t care, Joongie hate’s him” said little Joongie in a pout

“fine….but wae? What did uncle HeeChul do to Joongie? Yunnie will beat him up” said little Yunnie with his cute little hand that was formed into a fist.

“Joongie knows, Uncle will steal Yunnie from Joongie” continued little Joongie as he hold little Yunnie’s shirt.

“don’t worry Joongie, Yunnie wont let uncle steal Yunnie, because Yunnie is for Joongie” said little Yunnie in a smile that earned a kiss on his cheek from little Joongie, making little Yunnie blush.

“KID’S~!  coloring time!” said HeeChul as he approached the 4 with the coloring books and crayon’s, that earned a squeal of excitement from the 4 children.

 

HeeChul then puts the coloring book’s and crayon’s on the small table, in which the 4 children happily tooked one coloring book and some crayon’s.

“wait children” said HeeChul that earned the 4 to stop from what their doing and stared at HeeChul with confusion.

“firstly, Chunnie needs to wear his clothes before all of you can start coloring, its not good for growing children to be ” said HeeChul that earned a cute pout from little Chunnie.

“but Chunnie no like it” said little Chunnie as he crossed his cute little arms across his chest.

“then no coloring” said HeeChul as he tooks the coloring book’s and crayon’s, earning sadness from the 4 children.

“now you'll wear your clothes?” asked HeeChul that earned a no from little Chunnie.

“then no coloring” said HeeChul and walks back to his room, he then came back with baby min-min in his arms.

“so you still don’t want to wear your clothes?” asked HeeChul that earned another no from Chunnie.

“then fine…we’ll not do anything but sit” said HeeChul as he puts baby min-min on the floor with his rattle toy.

 

RING! RING!

 

“you four behave, I’ll just answer this phone call" with that, HeeChul walks towards the phone stand near his door, which was only 5 walks away from the mini table were the 5 children were.

 

Meanwhile…

“Chunnie you should wear your clothes” said little Yunnie.

“Chunnie no like it…it’s hot” answered little Chunnie.

“cow on Chunnie, Suie wants coloring” said little Suie.

“No” answered little Chunnie

“Chunnie’s bad, Yunnie, Joongie and Suie wants coloring..wear your clothes” said little Joongie. But the latter didn’t respond and just turned his back from the rest.

“bad Chunnie” said the angry little Suie, a minute later the trio rested their heads on the table.

“Joongie’s bored” said little Joongie in a cute pout

 

*poke**poke* feeling a small poke on his right leg, little Yunnie averted his attention on his leg and saw a green crayon being poked on his leg by the smilingly baby min-min. Before little Yunnie could say anything, baby min-min handed the green crayon to him.

 

“for me?” asked little Yunnie that earned a nod from baby min-min

“where’d you get this?” asked little Yunnie in which baby min-min just smiled and crawled towards HeeChul’s room.

Little Yunnie on the other hand stared at the green crayon at his small hand, and puts it on the center of the small table that earned little Suie and little Joongie's attention and raised their head’s in confusion and stared at little Yunnie.

“where’d you get that Yunnie?” asked the confused little Joongie. That earned little Chunnie’s attention in which he turned his back facing the trio and stared at the green crayon then to little Yunnie.

“baby min-min gave it to me” answered little Yunnie. Before anyone could say anything.

“boo…boo” the 4 then turned their attention at the giggling baby min-min with coloring book at his hands.

“boo…boo” continued baby min-min. The 4 then smiled at baby min-min and turned back their attention at each other with meaningful smile’s.

“guys are you thinking, what im thinking?” smirked little Yunnie, in which the trio smirked and nodded their heads.

“operation get the coloring books and crayons” said little Yunnie in which the trio nodded their heads and high fived. Making HeeChul turned his head at the four, in which the four smiled at HeeChul and HeeChul turned his attention back to his conversation at the phone.

The four then carefully and quietly stood up from their chairs and tip toed towards baby min-min.

“as always your one of the best agent’s baby min-min” said little Yunnie in which baby min-min blowed a bubble. And with that, little Joongie pulled baby min-min towards HeeChul’s room and the trio follows the two.

 

Meanwhile…

“so far the children were listening…hhahaha yeah…anyways talk to you later, I need to take care of the kids…ne….bye bye” after the phone call, HeeChul smiled and turned his back facing an empty chair’s, with that, his eyes went wide.

 

“you’ve got to be kidding me” with that he hurriedly run towards the kitchen and found no sign of the 5 children’s. He then checked the back door and he sighed in relief, when he found out it was locked.

 

He then run towards the bathroom, but still no sign of the 5 missing children’s

 

*blang!**loud giggles**blang!* hearing the sound’s made HeeChul panicked.

 

“don’t tell me their inside my room?” with that, HeeChul hurriedly run towards his room and stopped on his tracks with wide eyes as he saw the most horrifying thing in his entire babysitting history.

To Be Continued....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys likes this one, and can you guys guess what HeeChul saw? and will HeeChul show his divaness? hahaha XD anyways i would like to thank all my reader's, subscirbers and commentators love love you all *hugs* anyways will wait for those cute comments hehehe ^-^