Chibi's Day In: Bath Time Chaos Part 1

Chibi's Day In

Hi everyone here’s another update, first part of bath time chaos, little YunJae time hope you guy's will like it ^-^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on Chibi’s Day In….

“okay now for bath time….2 pairs at a time…which pair wants to take a bath first?” after HeeChul asked the question, little Joongie hurriedly raised his hand, he then held little Yunnie’s hand and raised it, which HeeChul clapped his hand and motioned the two to head to the bathroom first, while he gets their clothes’ and towel’s.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once HeeChul got little Yunnie and little Joongie’s clothes’ and towel’s he run towards the bathroom but stopped on the door way as listened to the kid’s conversation.

 

Inside the Bathroom…..

 

“Yunnie we’re like umma and appa, they always bath together, but what is ?” asked little Joongie, that made HeeChul’s eyes went wide.

 

“? I don’t know, but i heard weird noises coming from our bathroom whenever appa asked umma about it…im so curious too, maybe bathing together is ” answered little Yunnie innocently. With that, HeeChul hurriedly walked inside the bathroom, before the conversation gets anywhere.

 

“kid’s bath time~” with that HeeChul placed the clothes’ on the bathroom table and walked towards little Yunnie.

“I’ll undress you no….”

 

*splashed* *splashed* *splashed* *splashed* *splashed*

 

HeeChul was now soaking wet, *spurt* *wiped the water on his face and stared at little Joongie*

 

“Yah! Wae you did that Joongie?” asked HeeChul towards little Joongie whom was now blocking little Yunnie from his view.

 

“don’t touch Yunnie..Joongie will undress him *glares*” HeeChul calmed himself and smiled.

 

“and how are you going to do that? You don’t even know how to undress yourself” answered HeeChul, that earned a cute pout.

 

“I can learn it…just don’t touch my Yunnie…you’re not allowed to him” after hearing the last sentence HeeChul’s eyes went wide.

 

“YAH! Joongie is not a kid’s word..don’t ever use that again okay? And its BATH!, not ”

 

“really? But how come my ummammmp”

 

“seriously, what’s up with this kid’s parent’s? they should be careful with their words and actions aish….”

 

“just listen to me okay?...that word is bad, it’s for adult’s only okay?.... if you say that word again, you’ll be….be eaten by those big scary monster’s. do you want that?” asked HeeChul in which the scared little Joongie, shooked his head while his mouth was still being covered by HeeChul’s hand.

 

“good boy…now i’ll undress both of you ne?....unless you want those monsters to eat you for not letting me undress you or Yunnie, do you want that?” asked HeeChul again in which little Joongie shooked his head again.

 

“good” with that, HeeChul released little Joongie’s mouth and undressed little Joongie whom hurriedly covered his small private part with his small hands, HeeChul then undressed little Yunnie with uneasiness for he’s feeling a scary aura coming from his back.

 

After that, he placed the dirty clothes’ on separate plastic bags and placed it on the bathroom table. HeeChul then prepared the bubble bath and turned his attention back to the two.

 

“okay, kid’s you two can hop in and enjoy the bubble bath” with that, the two happily hopped on the bath tub with the help of HeeChul. Once the two was comfortably sitted and smiling at the bubble’s, HeeChul took the sponge and held little Yunnie’s arm.

 

*splashed*

 

*spurt* “oh come on Joongie, what now?, I need to bath Yunnie...so it’ll be your turn next, then Suie and Chunnie…after that is nap time…so let me bath Yunnie ne? or do you want me to bath you first?”

 

“SHIRO!!....Yunnie’s Joongie’s boyfriend, no one is allowed to touch Yunnie nor Joongie *glares*” said little Joongie .

 

*sigh* “what the?....how am I gonna bath this two?”....”you guy’s don’t even know how to bath yourselves, how are we going to end this bathing if I won’t bath you or Yunnie?....aish....

 

“I can learn, for Yunnie” defended little Joongie.

 

*shooks head in annoyance* ”aha….remember about the mons…” HeeChul couldn’t finish his sentence as little Yunnie swayed HeeChul’s hand and moved in front of little Joongie.

 

“Yunnie will protect Joongie from those monster’s, and Yunnie can learn to bath for Joongie” said little Yunnie in a brave manner, in which little Joongie responded with a cute nod while hugging little Yunnie from behind.

 

*facepalm* “great, just great now wha…..”

 

Colotero rit ta….ta….ta….ta….ta..ta..ta..tatata do the harlem Shake….shake…

 

“what the? I think im gonna be crazy after this?..aish” said HeeChul as he run his hands through his hair in frustration.

 

*sighed*

He then turned his attention back at little Joongie and little Yunnie in which he facepalmed himself. Both little Yunnie and little Joongie was now waving their little arms and dancing to the beat of the music.

 

“seriously, what’s wrong with this crazy kid’s” with that, HeeChul took the opportunity and bathed little Yunnie, then little Joongie while they were engrossed to their dancing.

 

 After the bathing, he helped little Yunnie and little Joongie wore their clothes.

 

“okay…call the two so bath time will be over soon” said HeeChul in which the two happily run towards the living area.

 

“oh God, when will my suffering end?....hope those two aren’t crazy like Yunnie and Joongie” *shooks head and sighed dramatically*

To Be Continued.....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was little YunJae's bath time? hehehe really hope you guy's like's it..next is little YooSu bath time, guess what will happen? will it be a normal bath or worser? tune in again next time hehehehe, anyways thank you so much for all the love and support, love love you all *hugs u all*