Chibi's Day In: Bath Time Chaos Part 2

Chibi's Day In

Hi everyone, here's the part two of bath time chaos, enjoy ^-^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on Chibi’s Day In….

“okay…call the two so bath time will be over soon” said HeeChul in which the two happily run towards the living area.

“oh God, when will my suffering end?....hope those two aren’t crazy like Yunnie and Joongie” *shooks head and sighed dramatically*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HeeChul's bathtub with showerhead

 

Minutes had passed and still no little Suie nor little Chunnie, inside the bathroom that made HeeChul to sighed and walked towards the living room only to be shock at what he’s seeing.

Litte Suie was covered with tissue paper all over his body from the tissue rolls, even on his head while dancing to little Yunnie and little Joongie’s own weird song about mummy. Little Chunnie on the other hand, was banging his head in the air, while playing an imaginary guitar and making his own sound like a guitar.

 

*facepalm*

 

“what are you guys doing? Yunnie, Joongie, didn’t I told you guys to tell Suie and Chunnie to go inside the bathroom?...and Suie? *diverted his attention towards little Suie whom was staring at him* why are you covered in tissue paper?” with that, HeeChul sighed, as he was sad his 2 tissue rolls were empty now and he needs to buy a new one. He then, walked towards little Suie and was about to touch little Suie when, little Suie runs away from him.

 

“SHIRO!..Suie like this…Suie’s Chunnie’s dancer” said little Suie as he run towards baby Min-min’s baby table.

 

“but you need to take a bath and you can still be a dancer wearing your normal clothe’s its better than a tissue paper” said HeeChul as he approach little Suie, but little Suie runs again that ends up with HeeChul chasing little Suie all around the living area, seeing the chasing scene made the trio crazy. Little Chunnie started running too, making him chase after HeeChul, little Yunnie on the other hand, chased after little Chunnie while little Joongie turned the component on.

I-I-I I’m a, I-I-I I’m a
I-I-I I’m a, mother-father-gentleman

 

little Joongie then started dancing, with his right hand on his chin, left on his elbow with his hips swaying, following the beat of the song. Seeing little Joongie dancing, little Yunnie stopped running and joined little Joongie, and so did little Chunnie and little Suie making the four of them dancing, leaving a tired HeeChul =.= and on the corner of his eyes he caught a really amusing sight, baby min-min was dancing too, with his body rocking back and forth while blowing bubbles from his mouth.

 

*facepalm* “I think..just a little more and I’ll be in mental hospital *sigh*”

 

After the song ended the 4 did a pose and bowed 90degrees with baby min-min clapping his hands cutely while giggling at the same time.

“yay” cheered little Suie and run towards HeeChul.

“pis take this off me, Suie want bath…so hot” said little Suie in which HeeChul, rolled out the tissue’s from little Suie’s body, after that, he undressed little Suie and soon little Chunnie whom happily bounced as he was now .

“yay so compy” cheered little Chunnie.

“okay you two, bath time kaja!” with that, little Suie and little Chunnie run towards the bathroom. HeeChul on the other hand, went towards the kid’s thing’s and prepared their milk, once he was done he came back with little Yunnie and little Joongie’s bottle of milk.

“okay you two, lye down and sleep ne?” with that, little Yunnie and little Joongie lyed down on the futon while their bottle of milk with little Joongie hugging little Yunnie. HeeChul on the other shooks his head and walks towards the bathroom.

As soon as he entered the bathroom, little Chunnie run towards him.

“we no like bubble bat..we want the rain” HeeChul then stared confusedly at little Chunnie’s statement.

“rain? But the sun is up so brightly…so sorry kid’s its bubble bath for you two..and hey its fun, more than bathing in the rain” both little Suie and little Chunnie shooked their heads.

“we want rain” whined little Suie.

*sighed* “but kid’s there’s nothing I can do…it won’t rain okay? Even the weather report said so…so…”

“there’s rain” cutted little Chunnie and pointed at the ShowerHead in which HeeChul's gaze followed little Chunnie’s cute little finger, making him understand what the kid’s ment.

 

“of course, why didn’t I think of that *facepalm*”

“Okay then kid’s… bathing in the rain time” cheered HeeChul earning a yay and giggle’s from little Suie and little Chunnie.

“hop in you two” said HeeChul as he helped the two kid’s to hop inside the bath tub. HeeChul then held the faucet but was stopped with little Chunnie’s hand.

“wait…we need umbella” said little Chunnie earning a you've-got-be-kidding-me look.

“umbella as in umbrella?” asked HeeChul in which the two happily nod’s their head's.

“but what for? You two are going to take a bath” continued HeeChul.

“but rain..need umbella” said little Suie.

 

*facepalm*

 

“kid’s seriously..you don’t need umbrella..now bath time…” said HeeChul and as he was about to turn the faucet, he was stopped when both little Suie and little Chunnie cried loudly, startling HeeChul.

“oh god *facepalm*” HeeChul shooked his head as he calms himself from crying.

“FINE!...i’ll get your umbrella” said HeeChul in which little Suie and little Chunnie stopped crying and happily jumped inside the bathtub. With that, HeeChul stamped his feet and angrily walked towards his cloak cabinet, he then tooked his umbrella and went back.

There inside the bathroom, little Suie and little Chunnie we’re squealing as they watch the drops of water falling down from the umbrella in which HeeChul was holding it with save-me look visible on his face.

After some time, little Suie told HeeChul that they're ready to bath in which HeeChul thanked the heaven’s and shut’s the umbrella. He then started bathing little Suie then little Chunnie.

After the bathing, he covered them both with towels and they went towards the living room, with shockness visible on HeeChul’s eyes as he saw little Yunnie and little Joongie playing tag in the living room.

“Yunnie, Joongie…I thought I told you guys to sleep? but why are you guy's playing?” asked HeeChul in which little Yunnie smiled.

“yes you did uncle HeeChul, but we’re not yet sleepy, so tag time~”answered little Yunnie and continued chasing after little Joongie. Seeing their happy hyung's playing tag, both little Suie and little Chunnie joined little Yunnie and little Joongie, with towel’s still covering their body.

“oh god!...when will this be over?” asked HeeChul as he stares at the ceiling, waiting for someone to answer him. 

To Be Continued...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys enjoy the 2nd part of the chibi's bath time...hehehe up next is nap time, wonder what'll happen next..stay tune ^-^ anyways thank you so much for all the support towards this chibi fic, love love you all *hugs* ^-^...will be waiting for those cute comment's hehehe XD