Chibi's Day In: The Start of Chaos

Chibi's Day In

Hi everyone here’s another update, hope you guys will enjoy it ^-^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on Chibi’s Day In….

“don’t tell me their inside my room?” with that, HeeChul hurriedly run towards his room and stopped on his tracks with wide eyes as he saw the most horrifying thing in his entire babysitting history.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Little Yunnie and little Chunnie were on his bed laughing and jumping with pillows hitting each other happily, pillow feather’s were flying everywhere, blankets on the floor, drawers all open, his collection of bans hats everywhere, his collection of fashion magazine were scattered on the floor just a walk away from him like a hurricane just went pass it. He then roamed his eyes and landed on little Suie whom was busy rolling around the floor together with his ball toy and a blanket which he believes his bed’s curtain. He then roamed his eyes again and landed on baby min-min whom was busy scribbling lines on the wall, and lastly on the farther side of baby min-min was little Joongie with towel covering his body, whom was sitting on the corner like a beggar with his quivered lips and teary eyes.

 

HeeChul then snapped out, and run towards little Yunnie and little Chunnie.

 

“stop jumping you two and get down here” said HeeChul in which little Yunnie and little Chunnie throwed the pillow at HeeChul’s face and jumps down and runs away.

 

“aurgh *angrily turned his back facing the laughing duo near the door*….YAH! COMEBACK HERE!!” HeeChul was about to run but stopped, because he almost stepped on little Suie whom was still rolling around the floor. HeeChul then kneeled in front of the rolling little Suie. =.=”

 

“Suie please stop rolling around the floor, you’ll dirty yourself and I almost stepped on you” said HeeChul but little Suie ignored him and continued rolling on the floor back and forth in front of him.

 

*facepalm* “aish…give me that *tooks the curtain from little Suie*” HeeChul was about to scoop little Suie from the floor, when he saw baby min-min’s finger near the electric socket.

 

“BABY MIN-MIN NO!” with panick, HeeChul stood up and run towards baby min-min as fast as he could, before it’s too late in which he did and pulled baby min-min’s hand.

 

“no baby min-min” HeeChul then throwed the curtain and before HeeChul could scoop baby min-min on the floor.

 

“UWAAAAA!!” he then averted his attention to the crying little Joongie, in which he hurriedly scooped baby min-min on the floor and run towards the crying little Joongie and kneeled his left knee and placed baby min-min on his right leg and turned his attention to little Joongie.

 

“what’s wrong Joongie? Why are you crying? Tell uncle HeeChul” asked the worried HeeChul as he wipe’s little Joongie’s tears and caress little Joongie’s back with his left hand, trying to calm little Joongie.

 

“*hiks* Joongie’s sad *hiks*hiks*” HeeChul then caressed little Joongie’s face.

 

“why are you sad? Whats making you sad? Please tell me so I will know what I have to do” said HeeChul in which little Joongie sniffs

 

“Joongie’s sad because….because Joongie’s alone *sniffs*” said little Joongie as he stares at HeeChul.

 

“your not alone, you have me, your friends, Yunnie, Suie, Chunnie and even baby min-min” answered HeeChul. Baby min-min on the other hand nods his cute little head like he understands what HeeChul just said.

 

“NO!…Joongie’s alone because Yunnie left Joongie…Yunnie is now with Chunnie his new boyfriend…Joongie’s alone, nobody love’s Joongie UWAAAAAA!!”

 

“*facepalm* aish seriously? What’s wrong with this kid? aish…and boyfriend? =.=”… is this kid crazy or what?” before HeeChul could speak.

 

Colotero rit ta….ta….ta….ta….ta..ta..ta..tatata do the harlem Shake….shake…

 

“seriously?...how can those kid’s turn my component on?” he then averted his attention back at little Joongie whom was now on his feet and waving his arms in the air, dancing to the beat of harlem shake with smile plastered on his face.

 

*facepalm* “can this kid be crazier or what?..aish..Joongie let’s go see the other’s and know what they’re up to” and just like that, little Joongie stopped dancing and left HeeChul.

 

“what just happened? aish” he then stood up and turned his attention to where he left little Suie but the little one wasn’t there and so he walk’s out of the room and onto the living room where little Chunnie, little Joong and little Yunnie were happily dancing, little Suie on the other hand, was happily rolling around the floor, again =.=”

 

“aish….alright you 4 stay here and dance, I’ll just bath baby min-min….and please please behave ne?” asked HeeChul but the 4 kid’s didn’t respond but continued dancing and of course little Suie still rolling around the floor.

 

“great” with that, HeeChul walks towards were baby min-min’s things were and tooked it.

 

“they’ll be fine right baby min-min?” asked HeeChul while staring at baby min-min whom was staring at him blinking his cute little eyes while blowing bubble’s from his mouth.

“your right, they’ll be fine” continued HeeChul as he head to the bathroom but stopped on the middle.

“why am I talking to you?” asked HeeChul while staring at baby min-min whom was still blowing bubble’s from his mouth.

“aish….HeeChul be cool okay?” with that, HeeChul went inside the bathroom.

 

Meanwhile…

“Chunnie’s tied of danshing” said little Chunnie as he sat on the floor beside little Suie whom was still rolling around the floor =.=”

“your right, let’s rest” added little Joongie as he pulled little Yunnie to sit beside him.

“Suie aren’t you tired of rolling around?” asked little Yunnie in which little Suie giggled and stopped rolling.

“but fun” said little Suie as he sat beside little Chunnie.

“now what?” asked little Joongie.

“let’s play house, Yunnie’s the appa, Joongie’s the umma, Suie, Chunnie and baby min-min are the babies” said little Yunnie in which the trio happily nods their heads.

“great idea Yunnie” said little Joongie.

“since Joongie’s the umma, Joongie will cook” said little Joongie.

“yay Joongie mama” cheered little Suie in which little Joongie stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

“Since Yunnie’s the appa, Yunnie will work” with that, little Yunnie walks towards HeeChul’s room.

“wat avawt us?” asked little Chunnie.

“hmmm rolling on floor?” said little Suie in which little Chunnie shooked his little head.

“Chunnie play with pet” with that, little Chunnie walks towards his small bag and tooked his so called pet. Little Suie on the other hand, rolled around the floor happily.

 

Meanwhile…

“there, now your freshly bath” said HeeChul as he kissed baby min-min’s cheek. He then scooped baby min-min from the baby table and before he starts walking, he noticed the quietness of his apartment, and so he listened to his surrounding’s.

“that’s odd….something isn’t right here, it’s too quiet….too quiet…unless” HeeChul’s eyes went wide as his mind fly to the horrible things that could happen to his living room.

“oh no…please no” with that HeeChul runs out and onto the living room, he then sighed in relief as he saw little Suie rolling around the floor, and little Chunnie busy talking to his toy.

“wait where’s Joongie and Yunnie?” asked HeeChul to the two kids, but the two kid’s didn’t respond as they were busy with what they were doing.

 

*brak!*

 

HeeChul’s eyes went wide. “please not the kitchen…” with that, HeeChul run towards the baby chair and placed baby min-min on it and run towards the kitchen and found little Joongie with the frying pan on his right hand, as he roamed his eyes on the kitchen he saw broken egg shell on the floor, flour scattered on the floor and an on stove where little Joongie was struggling on how he'll put the frying pan on the stove.

 

“JOONGIE NO!!” hearing his name, little Joongie averted his attention to HeeChul whom was now in front of him.

 

“give me THAT!” said HeeChul as he took the frying pan, but little Joongie held it still.

“NO! Joongie will cook” said little Joongie as he pulls the frying pan to his side, HeeChul on the other hand, pulled it on his side. The two ended up pulling the frying pan on each sides until the frying pan slipped away from HeeChul’s hand, and so as little Joongie, that made the frying pan to fly towards the kitchen table hitting the pot holder in which it fall’s on the stove that caused the fire on the stove to grows big, and with the fast spread of the fire, it hits the towel beside pot holder that caused the fire to grow even more big. Seeing this, made both little Joongie and HeeChul’s eyes went wide.

To Be Continued…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Chaos had started on HeeChul's house, can you guys guess what'll happen next? and will HeeChul continue to keep his cool? tune in on the next update ^-^ also i would like to thank all my subscirber's, readers and commentators love love you all *hugs* your all my inspiration, anyways will wait for those cute comments hehehe XD im on praying mode you guys will like this ^-^