Chibi’s Day In: A Mother’s Day Special Chapter ^-^

Chibi's Day In

 

A bright and smiling sunrise, bird’s chirping, peaceful breeze was in the air stating that another great day had started for everyone, especially today, since today’s a special day for all the queen’s and heroes of the houses, who are those? none other than our Mother’s.

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

Little Yunnie woke up earlier than usual for today was a special day for his umma, he carefully walked towards their backyard with bambi on his left arm while yawning, once he reached their backyard he run towards his umma’s garden and picked three red roses. He then smiled at the roses and hid it behind his back as he made his way towards his parent’s bedroom.

He then stopped in front of his parent’s door for he didn’t know how he will open the door, seeing as his hands were full. With a sad sigh, he stared at his bambi.

“mianhae bambi~ah, but Yunnie has to leave you here, don’t worry Yunnie will send your love to umma” with that, he kissed bambi sadly and put’s it near the door. After one last sad glance at his bambi, he slowly opened the door, he then took a peek inside, seeing as his umma was getting ready to leave the room, he run inside and hugged his umma.

“awww my baby, morning~” said Mrs. Jung as he kissed little Yunnie’s forhead.

“morning umma!!” cheered little Yunnie, and showed the roses he picked from his umma’s garden.

“Happy Mother’s day umma, Yunnie loves you” said little Yunnie as he hand’s the roses, in which Mrs. Jung happily accepted it with tears of joy sliding down his cheeks.

“such a sweet boy I have here, thank you baby” said Mrs. Jung and kissed little Yunnie’s cheek.

“let’s eat breakfast baby, and thank you again, you made this day even more special” said Mrs. Jung as he took little Yunnie’s hand and they walked towards the kitchen hand in hand

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

Little Joongie happily bounced his way towards his umma with the drawing he made last night, he then took a peek from the corner of their dining table, seeing as his umma was busy preparing breakfast with that he run towards the kitchen and hugged his umma.

“Happy Mother’s day umma, Joongie love’s you..the best umma ever and Joongie made this for you” said little Joongie as he handed his drawing in which Mrs. Kim happily accepted it.

In the drawing was a small circle supposedly little Joongie, with a big circle which was a heart perhaps as seeing is it was colored in red and a not so straight line with triangle on the waist which to Mrs. Kim believes it was her.

After seeing the cute present, he crouched in front of little Joongie and hugged little Joongie.

“thank you sweety, umma love’s it and umma’s happy… “with that, Mrs. Kim kissed little Joongie’s cheek numerous of times and they smiled at each other.

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

Little Suie sneakily went inside his parent’s room, and jumped on his umma’s side and showered his umma with kisses. Which made his umma to be awoken from the kisses, she then smiled seeing who it was.

“come here baby” said Mrs. Kim as she opened her arms in which little Suie happily hugged his umma in which Mrs. Kim hugged her son back.

“hafy Maders day” said little Suie in which it earned a shower of kisses from his umma.

“thank you, thank you baby, umma’s so happy” with that, they both lyed down comfortably on the bed, enjoying each other’s embrace.

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

Mrs. Park was awoken by the sun rays coming from their window in which she smiling yawned.

“today’s a special day” with that, she roused from their bed but had her eyes wide eye.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” seeing his umma’s shock reaction, little Chunnie hurriedly hid the frog on his back. With that, Mrs. Park touched her chest as she calms herself from the shock she just got.

“gosh *pants* baby?.... what was that for? You scared umma you know?” said Mrs. Park as she stared at the now sad little Chunnie.

“Chunnie’s sowy *pouts*” seeing the sadness of her son’s face, Mrs. Park hurriedly hugged her son.

“it’s okay, umma forgave you, but don’t do that again ne?” said Mrs. Park as she kisses both little Chunnie’s cheeks. Little Chunnie on the other hand, nodded his cute little head.

“ne but froggy is Chunnie’s pwesent fo you umma…fo maders day, Chunnie not know wat to gib you” said little Chunnie sadly. Hearing her cute son’s reason touched Mrs. Park’s heart, that she hugged little Chunnie.

“awwww my baby is such a sweet boy, umma’s already happy baby, cause I don’t need any present, for I have you, a real special gift” said Mrs. Park that earned a smile from little Chunnie.


“waaah Chunnie’s umma’s gift yay…Chunnie’s happy, Chunnie will twow forggy then…” bounced little Chunnie as he hugged Mrs. Park. They were engrossed with the hugging, that little Chunnie suddenly dropped the frog, which made the frog to jump around the room and onto Mrs. Park’s desk which had her office papers, earning a gasp from Mrs. Park.

“OH NO!!!” with that, the two chased after the frog, until little Chunnie caught it. Earning a smile from Mrs. Park.

“seem’s we’ll have frog for breakfast” teased Mrs. Park that earned a disgust look from little Chunnie.

“hahaha just kidding baby, kaja, let’s make breakfast” with that, they walked hand in hand towards the kitchen with froggy at little Chunnie’s hand. 

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

Cute laughs can be heard from the living room, that earned a smile from Mr. Shim whom was watching his wife and son playing and kissing.

“umma loves you baby” said Mrs. Shim as she showered baby min-min’s face with kisses, earning a cute giggle from baby min-min.

“happy mother’s day wifey” said Mr. Shim as he walks towards his wife and kissed her cheek. He then hugged his wife which earned a giggle from Mrs. Shim, they then stopped as they felt a thing, trying to sneak between them. With that, both Mr. and Mrs. Shim turned their attention towards the thing, in which it was none other than baby min-min with a book.

Seeing this, the two smiled and Mrs. Shim turned her attention towards her son.

“you want me to read you a story baby?” asked Mrs. Shim that earned a smile like he understand what his umma had told him. With that, Mrs. Shim giggled and tooked the book, but what caught her eyes was the word on the book it was Mother’s Day, that made Mrs. Shim to cry in joy. Seeing the cute thing, Mr. Shim smiled at his son.

“seems our son here, greeted you on your special day…. We have a genius baby here, he knows today’s your day” said Mr. Shim as he kissed baby min-min’s cheek.

“your right…”said Mrs. Shim as she wipes her tears and scooped baby min-min from the futon and hugged baby min-min

“thank you my baby…you made this special day even more special…umma love’s you so much” with that, Mr. Shim joined the hug, in which baby min-min giggled inside the embrace of his parent’s.

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

Bonus:

A busy afternoon at HeeChul’s apartmen, He was tiredly cleaning all the toys that the kid’s had played.

“aish, those kid’s….they really love to make me suffer *cries in his head*” He was then startled by a small hand at his shoulder.

“gosh, kid’s don’t do that” with that, HeeChul turned around facing some flowers from little Yunnie’s hand and a little Joongie, little Suie, little Chunnieand baby min-min  in front of him.

“for me?” asked HeeChul in which the four nodded their heads as little Yunnie handed the flowers. While baby min-min tapped his cute little hand on the floor like it indicates as a yes.

“awwww, thank you kid’s your all sweet…” HeeChul then smilingly accepted the flower and smelled it.

“thank you…this made my day…” added HeeChul.

“HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY UNCLE

HEE-HEE!

HEY-HEY!

HEEFUL!

HEESHOE!

HEPAFU!”

Chorused the five in which HeeChul blinkingly stared at the four especially to baby min-min, while thinking to himself if he misheard what the kid’s had just said and also about baby min-min.

“wae? uncew HeeFul?... you no like it?” asked little Chunnie, which earned a sad pouts from the four and a teary baby min-min.

“EH?... I like it but did you guys just greeted me for Mother's day?” asked HeeChul, in which the four nodded their cute little head’s with also baby min-min copying what the four did.

“*facepalm* I’m not a mother and im a man sheesh..”…

“but what the heck….. come here you guys” said HeeChul as he opened his arms, in which the four jumped towards him..

“come baby min-min, join us” said HeeChul in which baby min-min happily crawled towards HeeChul, HeeChul then scooped baby min-min from the ground and they did a group hug happily.

“thank you naughty children’s” said heeChul with a smile.

Seems im so lucky to baby sit these sweet little kid’s

“NO

PROBLEM NAUGHTY UNCLE

PWOBWEM NAWTY UNCEW

PWABOWA HEPAFU”

Chorused the five.

=.= I take back what I said….

though, I must say baby min-min is a genius and cute baby, even though i felt like he called me pabo =.=

 

~~*.*.*.*~~

 

Bonus 2:

“Happy mother’s day Joongie” said little Yunnie as he handed the rose to little Joongie, in which little Joongie happily accepted it..

“Happy Mother’s day too Yunnie” said little Joongie and kissed little Yunnie’s cheek that made little Yunnie blush.

Not far from them,  their umma’s where smiling at their cuteness…

YunJae!! ^-^.v

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guy's enjoyed this Mother's Day Special Chapter ^-^

To all the mother’s Happy Mother’s day ^-^