Side story: I will make you look at me (Chibi YunJae)

Chibi's Day In

Hi everyone, here's a side story of Chibi's Day In...yeah i sort of decided to add some side story to add more fun hehehe... anyways hope you guys will like and enjoy this ^-^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“okay kid’s you all behave and play ne? I’ll just bath baby minmin again” said HeeChul in which the 4 children cutely nodded their heads.

 

After seeing the chibi’s were busy with their coloring and toys, HeeChul took it as a cue and walked towards the bathroom with baby minmin in his arms while making a discomfort face, for baby minmin smells because of his poop.

 

Chibi YunJae

Cute giggles can be heard from little Yunnie and little Suie’s corner, the two children was playing puppet's, and smiles were visible on their face’s and was into the puppet show that they didn’t care about their surrounding’s making little Joongie pout.

 

“Yunnie should play only with Joongie” with that, little Joongie walked towards little Yunnie together with his coloring book.

 

“Yunnie look, Joongie is good at coloring” said little Joongie in which little Yunnie nodded his head without looking at little Joongie.

 

*pouts*

 

“Yunnie look, the prince is Yunnie” said little Joongie and once again little Yunnie nodded his head without looking at little Joongie, making little Joongie to pout harder.

 

“Yunnie look, the dragon is Joongie raaawr” once again he received a nod from little Yunnie without looking at him.

 

“Joongie will make Yunnie look at Joongie again” said little Joongie with determination and with that..

 

“Yunnie look, dragon Joongie has come to rescue Yunnie”

 

*little Yunnie nodded his head*

 

“*pouts* Joongie’s cute”

 

*little Yunnie nodded his head*

 

“J-Joongie’s ugly”

 

*little Yunnie nodded his head*

 

“*tears started pooling on Joongie’s cute little eyes* J-Joongie’s a m-monster”

 

*little Yunnie nodded his head*

 

“*tears slowly falls down from little Joongie’s cheeks* Yunnie doesn’t love Joongie”

 

*little Yunnie nodded his head*

 

“UWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” hearing little Joongie crying made little Yunnie to drop the puppet and turned his attention towards the crying little Joongie. Seeing little Joongie cry made little Yunnie sad, that little Yunnie hurriedly move near little Joongie and wiped little Joongie’s tears.

 

“what’s wrong Joongie? Why are you crying?” asked little Yunnie in which Joongie just answered with cry.

 

“come on, Joongie tell Yunnie”

 

“*hiks* it’s because Yunnie’s ignoring Joongie and Yunnie *hiks* doesn’t love Joongie anymore UWAAAAAAA”

 

“ssshhh…sssshhh….don’t cry Joongie and what makes Joongie think that way? Yunnie love’s Joongie so much…and sorry if Yunnie’s ignoring you, Yunnie’s just playing puppet with Suie and Suie’s puppet wants to kill Yunnie’s puppet”

 

“but Yunnie said Joongie’s ugly, Joongie’s a monster and Yunnie doesn’t love Joongie”

 

“Yunnie did?” little Joongie then nodded his cute little head, while little Yunnie tried to remember if ever he did said those to little Joongie.

 

As little Yunnie tried to remember the said incident, it ended up with him hurting his brain from thinking too much.

 

Seeing as little Yunnie discomfort, made little Joongie to panickedly pat’s little Yunnie’s shoulder.

 

“Yunnie can’t remember”

 

“*pouts* it’s okay *hiks* *hiks*” said Joongie as he turned around and started sulking.

 

“come on Joongie, Yunnie’s sorry if Yunnie did said those thing’s… please forgive Yunnie” said little Yunnie while trying to get little Joongie’s attention by scribbling lines at little Joongie’s back, making the latter giggle but stopped himself as he was still mad at little Yunnie.

 

“please forgive Yunnie”

 

“no Joongie’s hurt…” hearing it, made little Yunnie to continue scribbling at little Joongie’s back, which end up with the latter giggling, but still ignoring little Yunnie. Hearing little Joongie’s giggle and still being ignored made little Yunnie to change plan and started tickling little Joongie that end up with the latter lying on the floor laughing while trying to block little Yunnie’s hands.

 

“Yunnie stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA”

 

“not until Joongie forgive Yunnie”

 

“o-o-kay Joongie forgive you HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” with that, little Yunnie stopped and little Joongie roused from the floor.

 

“mianhae Joongie” said little Yunnie as he took the puppet and handed it towards little Joongie, in which the latter accepted it.

 

“Joongie forgive Yunnie…but please don’t ignore Joongie anymore, Yunnie should only laugh or play with Joongie ne?”

 

“yes Yunnie will only play and laugh with Joongie” answered little Yunnie that earned a bear hug from little Joongie. With that, little Yunnie told little Joongie to play with him and little Suie in which little Joongie agreed and they all played happily. Little Chunnie also joined the trio.

 

And after that little moment, HeeChul walks to the living room with baby minin in his arms.

 

“kid’s bed time”

 

Sound of disappointment can be heard from the 4 chibi’s, while baby minmin was clapping and giggling.

 

"sleeping is needed for growing kid's and look at baby minmin he's excited to sleep..so bed time kid's" after HeeChul said that, he pointed at the futon, earning pout's from the 4 chibi's.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys enjoyed the side story...bed time chaos will be next, so stay tune guys and again thank you so much for the love and support towards my chibi fic ^-^.... anyways, will wait for those cute comments ^-^