Chibi's Day In: And The Chaos Continues

Chibi's Day In

Hi everyone here’s another update, sorry for the late one, kinda into updating mode of my other fic's but anyways hope you guys will enjoy this ^-^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on Chibi’s Day In….

“NO! Joongie will cook” said little Joongie as he pulls the frying pan to his side, HeeChul on the other hand, pulled it on his side. The two ended up pulling the frying pan on each sides until the frying pan slipped away from HeeChul’s hand, and so as little Joongie, that made the frying pan to fly towards the kitchen table hitting the pot holder in which it fall’s on the stove in which the fire on the stove grows big, the fire spreads fast and it hits the towel beside pot holder that caused the fire to grow even more big. Seeing this, made both little Joongie and HeeChul’s eyes went wide.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With that, HeeChul hurriedly run towards the stove and turned it off, he then pulled little Joongie towards the living area and run towards the bathroom, he then came out with a big towel soaked with water and run towards the kitchen and covered the stove with the burning pot holder and towel. And he did what he previously done, once the fire was killed, HeeChul sighed in relief.

 

“im glad my kitchen’s safe *stared at the small burnt part of the stove* somehow…I can’t believe this aish…be cool HeeChul, remember this is what you love to do, so *smiles* yes and they’re just kids *nods his head* Fighting HeeChul!!” with that, HeeChul started cleaning the mess on the kitchen.

 

Meanwhile….

“Joongie mama you allyt?” asked the worried little Suie, in which little Joongie sadly nodded his head.

“wae sad?” continued little Suie in which little Joongie tooked baby min-min’s little blanket, he then went to the corner and covered his shoulder and sat like a beggar with lips quivered. Little Suie on the other hand, stared at little Joongie with confusion.

“KIDS!!..cookies~" said HeeChul as he walks towards the small table, hearing and seeing HeeChul with plate full of cookies, made little Suie and little Chunnie squealed in excitement as they took their sit’s. HeeChul on the other hand, placed the plate on the center of the small table, he then looked around as he noticed two empty sit’s.

 

Once he spotted little Joongie, he stood up and approached little Joongie, he then kneeled in front of little Joongie.

 

“Not again =.= this kid is really crazy”

 

HeeChul then pat's little Joongie’s shoulder.

“what’s wrong? Why are you here?” asked HeeChul in worried tone, little Joongie on the other hand stared at HeeChul with tears pooling his eyes.

 

“Uncle Hey-Hey is mad at Joongie UWAAAAA!!!” hearing it, made HeeChul to hug little Joongie.

“of course not, why would I hate you?” HeeChul then loosened the hug and wipe little Joongie’s tears.

“*sniffs* but Joongie burn Uncle Hey-Hey’s kitchen *sniffs*” Heechul smiled as he shook his head.

“ani, my kitchen is just fine why don’t you check it” with that, HeeChul scooped little Joongie from the floor and carried him, HeeChul then walked towards the kitchen.

“see, I just cleaned it” little Joongie then smiled as he sees that the kitchen wasn’t burnt.

“next time don’t go to the kitchen ne? don’t use the stove it’s not for kid’s to play with okay?” little Joongie then happily nod his head, with that, HeeChul put's little Joongie down.

“now smile and join your little friends and eat cookie’s okay?” with that, little Joongie smiled and skipped his way towards his friends.

“now the last one left is Yunnie, wonder where that little kid is?" with that, HeeChul walked towards where the kids were, as he was about to kneel down, the door of his room opened revealing a smiling little Yunnie, HeeChul on the other hand, became nervous that he hurriedly run inside his room leaving a confused 4 children. Little Yunnie on the other hand, ignored his confusion and run towards where little Joongie and the rest were.

“wow cookie's" with that he took a cookie and sat beside little Joongie.

 

Meanwhile..

HeeChul was speechless as his room was clean, he then smilingly walks inside his room as happiness was visible on his face,

“awww such a sweet little kid….wait” he then became confused as he looks around and noticed that something wasn’t right.

“where’s my curtain?, pillow’s, blanket’s, magazines, hats, and papers?" with that, HeeChul hurriedly, looked under his bed, his laundry basket, mini cabinet’s, even opened his window.

“nah, this window is too high for him,….hmmmm where did that kid put all…” his eyes landed on his wardrobe.

“no way..” *shooks head* HeeChul slowly walked towards his wardrobe, he then shakely hold the wardrobe knob and opened it. HeeChul’s eyes went wide as to what he saw and before he could move or do anything, all the thing’s inside the wardrobe fell on top of him.

 

Meanwhile…

*Inside HeeChul’s room* AAAAAANDWAAAAEE!!!

The 4 kids turned their attention towards HeeChul’s room then shooked their heads afterwards and turned their attention back to the cookie’s synchronized.

“wonder what happened inside?” asked the curious little Joongie as he took a bite from the cookie on his small chubby hand.

“Uncle Hee-Hee must be happy with Yunnie’s work” said little Yunnie proudly, that earned a curious stare from the trio.

“what wewk?” asked the curious little Suie.

“little Yunnie cleaned Uncle Hee-Hee’s room” with that, the trio happily clapped their hands with admiration.

“yo so amashing Yunnie hung” added little Chunnie.

 

Meanwhile…

HeeChul wiped his sweats on his forehead as he fix his bed.

“aish…what’s up with this kids…are they trying to drive me crazy? *tears were pooling on his eyes* ani, HeeChul calm down…you can get through this…*breaths in and out* HeeChul hwaiting!! *wipes tears*

After the cleaning, HeeChul changed his shirt to a new one, he then tooked his large futon under his cabinet and pulled it out of his room and placed it on the center of the living area, he then came back to his room and tooked some pillows and blanket. HeeChul then placed it on the futon and stared at the 4 kid’s, whom was busy staring at the large futon.

 

“okay kid’s bath time~ *smiles* then later our favorite nap time” said HeeChul in a smile.

“Suie no like nap time *pouts*”said little Suie as he looks down

“but growing kid’s need’s it.... to be strong and tall” added HeecHul.

“SHIRO!” answered little Suie as he buried his face on the palm of his little hands.

“Suie no like nap” added little Suie, in which little Chunnie pats little Suie’s head.

“how ‘bawt Chunnie give’s popo to Suie?” with that, little Suie raised his head and stared at little Chunnie with sparkling eyes.

“Chunnie will give popo?” asked little Suie, in which little Chunnie nodded his head.

“Suie want’s popo, Suie wants popo” squeaked little Suie.

“but Suie hab to pwomise to take nap firs?” said little Chunnie in which little Suie happily nodded his head, and with that, little Chunnie smiled and kissed little Suie’s cheek.

“kyaaaaa…..Suie will nap after bath” squealed little Suie with blush visible on his cute little face. HeeChul on the other hand face palmed himself.

 

seriously?...aish..this kids are unbelievable =.=” *shook’s head*

 

“okay now for bath time….2 pairs at a time…which pair wants to take a bath first?” after HeeChul asked the question, little Joongie hurriedly raised his hand, he then held little Yunnie’s hand and raised it as well. With that, HeeChul clapped his hand and motioned the two to head to the bathroom first, while he gets their clothes’ and towel’s.

To Be Continued...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guy's like's it...theres a small YooSu moment, anyways guess what'll happen next hehehe and it seem's HeeChul's still keeping his sane hehehe but until when? tune in again next time and also thank you so much for the love and support on my chibi fic love love you all *hugs u all* will be waiting for those cute comment's hehehe ^-^