Chibi's Day In: Super Chaos triggered

Chibi's Day In

Hi everyone, i'm finally back, sorry for the super long delay, just got busy, adding up with my astigmatism, but anyways im all better now and back with the last part of this chibi story, hope you guys will like and love the last chaos ^-^

 

A/N: also i haven't beta this yet, but since i'll be going somewhere tomorrow for some family bonding i'll beta it when i comes back, for now enjoy and bear what was needed hahaha XDXD

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on Chibi’s Day In….

“there’s a COCKROACH!!” after little yunnie screamed, both little suie and little joongie stood up from the futon and screamed as well while running in circles. Heechul on the other hand, stood up from the futon and runs further back, while the chibi’s run behind him, while peeking behind him.

*.*.*.*.*.*

“you killed chunnie’s pet” continued little chunnie.

 

“=.=… it’s not your pet… just got to sleep”

 

“NO!!!” shouted the four chibi’s, louder than their usual scream, which startled baby minmin and before heechul could run to where baby minmin was.

 

“UWAAAAAAAAA!!!!” cried baby minmin as he raised his hands, asking to be carried.

 

“=.=… aurgh, can this day be anymore crazier?” asked heechul as he runs to baby minmin, and scooped the latter from the futon, lulling it to sleep but baby minmin just continued to wail. While the four chibi’s, started to run around the place being all crazy.

 

“TT^TT… somebody help me” cried heechul to himself.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*

 

“you see that baby minmin.. it’s so amazing right?... omo the dog was now hiding, find it baby minmin we have to give him milk… find him baby minmin”

 

*blinks* *blinks* *blinks*

 

“favo” said baby minmin as he points his small chubby finger at heechul and turned his gaze at the wall once again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the music ended, the 4 chibi’s decided to play hide and seek, much to heechul’s dismay, no matter what he tells the chibi’s none of them listens, so he just lets them and waited for the chibi’s to get worn out and sleep, though the question is when.

 

And so the babies were having a mini meeting to find out who’s it, and because little joongie was stubborn of being the it, the chibi’s decided to let little joongie be the it. And with that, little joongie covered his face with the palm of his small hands, as he counts to ten while the others were looking for a place to hid. Another question pops to heechul’s mind, will the counting ever end?, ever since little joongie counted until now he kept saying 1 =.=.

 

After god knows how long little joongie counted up to 1, he finally stopped and started looking for his 3 friends.

 

Heechul scratched his un-itchy head as he confusedly stared at little joongie who was on his knees with his hands on the floor, dog style posture, face inches away from the floor.

 

“what are you doing joongie?” asked heechul confusedly, in which without moving from his head’s position, little joongie answered.

 

“im looking for yunnie” heechul then heared some sniffing coming from little joongie.

 

“by sniffing the floor? =.=”

 

“nae” answered little joongie proudly as he crawled in the leaving room, sniffing the floor, the futon, even the crayon on the floor.

 

“so your sniffing your way to yunnie?... well what do you know, an ironic way of finding someone =.=” said heechul as he shook his head.

 

Crazy kid….

 

Not far from where little joongie was sniffing, little yunnie’s head pop’s out from the mini table. He was pulling little suie to hide with him, while covering little one’s mouth, because the latter wants to call his joongie hung.

 

“shhhh, if suie calls joongie, we’ll get caught and either of us will be it… so be quiet, we have to win against joongie okay?” whispered little yunnie in which little suie cutely nodded his head, with little yunnie’s hand still covering his mouth.

 

Little joongie on the other hand continued to sniff until his nose landed on little chunnie’s feet. Raising his head cutely with his doe eyes now staring at coloring book which was blocking little chunnie’s face, two hands holding it tightly and using it as his hiding place?.

 

“chunnie caught you” said little joongie in which little chunnie poutingly un-covered his face.

 

“chunnie thought no one will see chunnie” said little chunnie sadly as he threw the coloring book on the floor and sulk in the corner, heechul on the other hand, facepalmed himself.

 

Of course he’ll get caught, he’s only hiding his face =.= said heechul to himself, as his eyes trailed after little joongie, who was still crawling on the floor like a dog and sniffing at the same time, as he search for little yunnie’s well-being.

 

“where are you yunnie?” asked little joongie as he sniffs heechul’s slipper.

 

“it’s smelly” said little joongie as he covered his nose, feeling a little sick.

 

“stop sniffing and just find them jonngie!!” said heechul with his right brow raised as he shook his head.

 

“and my slippers are not that smelly =.=”.

 

“yunnie where your? Joongie’s dying” said little joongie dramatically with both his hands holding his neck, while rolling on the ground back and forth.

 

“Oh my dath!!!” said the shock little suie as he jumps out from their hiding place and run towards his joongie hung, followed by a worried little yunnie.

 

“joongie” said little yunnie as he held little joongie’s hand.

 

“is that you yunnie?” asked littled joongie with his eyes closed and both hands still on his neck, copying a scene he saw on one of his umma’s favorite drama show.

 

“yes joongie, its yunnie” said little yunnie as tears started to pool on his small almond shaped eyes.

 

“joongie doesn’t have time anymore…” said little joongie as he tries to cough but nothing comes.

 

“why does joongie don’t have time?” asked little yunnie as he wipes the tears that were now sliding down on his cheeks.

 

“joongie’s dying yunnie… because of uncle hey-hey’s slippers” said little joongie dramatically.

 

“YAH!!!... stop with the drama joongie, my slipper’s smell isn’t that bad =.=” complained heechul as he walks to where his slippers were, and tooked them.

 

“I’ll prove it” with that, heechul smelled it.

 

1….2…3

 

He hurriedly moved his face far from his slipper as he holds his breath as he feels like he’s gonna vomit because of the smell.

“see it’s not that bad” after heechul said that, he dashed towards the kitchen sink and vomit.

 

“but joongie can’t die, uncle hee-hee is just fine… and joongie can have all the time, yunnie will get all the clock in yunnie’s house and even uncle hee-hee’s house” said little yunnie in which little joongie smiled and roused from his lying position.

 

“yunnie is joongie’s prince… give joongie a popo” said little joongie in which little yunnie kissed little joongie’s left cheek. A small blush crept around those cute cheeks.

 

“joongie’s alive now!” after little joongie said that, the 4 babies cheered and started running around the place. Heechul on the other hand, was standing near the kitchen entrance like his soul had left his body.

 

“what the heck just happen?... why is everything turning even more crazier?....” heechul’s blood pressure is slowly rising as he watch what the 4 chibi’s were doing.

 

Little chunnie was running around the place wearing only his diaper with his right arm raised above his head holding his shirt, as if it’s some kind of a flag. Little suie was trying to climb the book shelve near the window. Baby minmin was just at the center, roaming his eyes to all the babies, like it fascinates him.

 

Heechul felt that his blood pressure is having a war inside his head and wanted to explode, when he saw that little suie jumped from the book shelve and onto the curtain, which caused for the curtain to be pulled down along little suie. Heechul run as fast as he can and caught little suie by the waist, before the little one’s came in contact with the floor. A sigh of relief escape from heechul’s mouth, but there was something he did not expect to happen.

 

BLANG!!

 

The metal rod, which was holding the curtain, fall along with the curtain and fall straight at heechul’s head. The latter suddenly felt dizzy, in which he slowly pulled the curtain off from his face and held his head. Little suie on the other hand, giggled at heechul, freed himself from heechul’s hold and rolled in front of the latter back and forth.

 

Heechul slowly roused from his lying position, and shooks his head trying to get his senses back from his dizzy state, but the impact was so strong he felt his whole world was moving in circle, that little suie was turning into double.

 

*shooks head* “suie…. you have a twin brother?” *shooks head* and body slumped on the floor.

 

Eyes on the ceiling, a sound suddenly played in the background, like a music box. Heechul tries to keep his eyes open, while shooking his head to get his vision back to normal, as all he sees were nothing but blurred things, with a couple of shakes, nothing happens and he continue seeing those blurry things with some soft giggles from the babies running around him. Everything feels like a dream for heechul, that his eyes slowly closed and everything went silent.

 

Sweat jare atchattara taboo nante mono wa kankeinai ya 

Sweat moe chatte odoreba matsu sakasama super summer 

Sweat maji na burning love-tekina oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh 

namiutsu shoudou suteppu o motto hey 

gonna make you sweat gonna make you sweat

 

 

Heechul’s eye’s slowly open’s as he held his still aching head, he blinks a couple of times until his visions were clear and so as his hearing.

 

Sweat jare atchattara taboo nante mono wa kankeinai ya 

Sweat moe chatte odoreba matsu sakasama super summer 

Sweat maji na burning love-tekina oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh 

namiutsu shoudou suteppu o motto hey 

gonna make you sweat gonna make you sweat

 

“aurgh” heechul groaned as he slowly stood up from his lying position, his eyes went wide with the mess on his apartment, toilet paper everywhere, crayon’s scattered on the floor, coloring books on the floor, pillow’s everywhere, small chairs lying on the floor, and the music was booming in loud volume with the 4 chibi’s dancing. Swaying their small hips, right hand on their right hip, left hand on their lips, happily jumping on their heels.

gonna make you sweat

 

=.= “not only does my head hurt, my apartment’s a mess and I think this babies want to kill me” cried heechul silently. As heechul was trying to stand up, he didn’t notice baby minmin’s hand on the floor, his left hand which he’ll use to put all his strength on, to stand up, he carelessly dropped it right where baby minmin’s hand were.

 

With the hard impact, heechul stared at baby minmin’s teary eyes and quivered lips. He’s praying silently that baby minmin won’t cry, he just passed a death stage, he doesn’t want to have another one. But then his prayers weren’t answered.

 

UUWWWAAAAAAAA!!! Cried baby minmin, with his hands flailing and feet kicking the air, eyes closed as tears slides down from the little one’s cheeks, face all read, showing how hurt the little one was.

 

“shhhhh.. baby minmin, uncle hee-hee didn’t mean it… please don’t cry, we’ll play outside nae?” cooed heechul as he scooped baby minmin from the floor and rocked his arms from side to side, to calm the crying baby, but it wasn’t working. His eyes panickedly roamed the messy place and his eyes landed on baby minmin’s bottle of milk on the floor. With that, he hurriedly tooked it and placed the bottle on baby minmin’s mouth, but the latter pushed the bottle away and cried even more louder. With this, the 4 babies went crazy, and they started screaming and running around the place.

 

So 5 babies screaming, with heechul looking so helpless at the center of the so called disaster.

 

“is this the time for me to give up?” asked heechul as he tries to stop himself from crying. He continued to calm baby minmin but nothing was working, he played with his voice despite the fact that he wasn’t sure if baby minmin could hear him because of the other babies screaming, he even played peek a boo with baby minmin, in which little chunnie joined using the blanket, and when he showed his smiling face he’ll say

 

“peety boo!!” but it still didn’t work.

 

Feeling all defeated he sighed and stared at the ceiling, asking himself where did he go wrong, what kind of person was he in his past life, if he was cruel in the past he asks the heavens for forgiveness. Another sigh escaped from his mouth, his ears were now deaf from all the screaming and crying, that he just let everything around him continue as it is.

 

When heechul felt that it’s really time to give up, everything around him went silent. There were no more screaming babies, nor a crying baby minmin. Did the heaven’s saved him? Did they?.

 

After listening to his surroundings, the only noise he hears was his heartbeat, and the ticking of his wall clock. Hearing this silence, heechul sigh in relief, he was glad that baby minmin’s cries silenced and so as the 4 babies screams. He thought maybe the baby fall asleep from crying, but as he averted his eyes to the bundle in his arms, his eyes went wide.

 

Baby minmin wasn’t sleeping, the baby was wide awake, his cute deer like eyes were blinking with joy emitting from it, he was munching as well, happily munching, with his cute small mouth and cheeks smeared with chocolate icing.

 

Heechul’s mouth was agape; he then slowly wiped the icing on the baby’s cheek using his index finger and it.

 

=.= m-my cake TT^TT….. how can this be?.. as far as I remember baby minmin was with me and the cake is on the fridge………

 

Heechul slowly looked from his shoulder and to his surprise the 4 babies faces were smeared with chocolate icing, as they enjoy a small portion of cakes from their small fisted hands covered with icing.

 

Seeing this, heechul hurriedly turn on his left side, giving his full attention to the happy chibi’s. And not far from where the chibi’s were standing, were drops of chocolate icing and cake crumble trails.

 

At that very moment he wanted to cry, he was saving the cake for later, but now there’s no need. And his floor has chocolate icing, and he cannot tolerate it anymore. He felt like his whole world came crumbling down, looking around his messy living room, and remembering the incident earlier; he has one answer to all of this.

 

Heechul lifelessly placed baby minmin on the floor and seeing that the baby was safely on the floor, his small thumb.

 

He breaths in and out, and did what none grown up would do.

 

UUUUUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Heechul cried so loud like a baby, with his feet kicking the air and hitting the floor, with both hands fisted on his thighs. Seeing him now, anyone could say he looks like a crying baby, but in a weird and shivering way since he’s all grown up.

 

The chibi’s on the other hand, stopped from their cake paradise and turned their full attention at their crying babysitter.

 

4 Cute small eyes were blinking and staring at heechul, curious as to why their babysitter was crying.

 

the remaining chocolate icing on his small index finger, little yunnie approached their crying babysitter.

 

“uncle hee-hee… why you crying?”.

 

Heechul did not respond, instead he cried even more louder which made little yunnie to cover his ears. Little joongie on the other hand, worriedly approached their babysitter and rubbed heechul’s shoulder.

 

“tell us why you crying?” asked little joongie in a soft tone as he was on the verge of crying.

 

“I GIVE UP!!!... UWAAAAAAA!!!.... YOU BABIES ARE BAD TO UNCLE HEE-HEE, IM TIRED, HURT AND WANT TO SLEEP…. AND YOU BABIES!! *points his index finger at the 5 babies* EVEN ATE MY CAKE!!! UWAAAAAA!!!!” cried heechul, in which the 4 babies stared at heechul and at each other with sadness emitting on those innocent eyes.

 

“we’re sowy uncle hee-shoe… we wanted to hef you” said little suie sadly as he wipes heechul’s tears.

 

“yeah, and food is the ansher” added little chunnie.

 

“so we look at your fridge and found the cake” continued little yunnie as he looks down on the floor.

 

“I DON’T CARE!!... I GIVE UP!… YOU BABIES CAN CONTINUE DESTROYING MY APARTMENT.. I QUIT, I QUIT MY JOB!!!... I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! UUWWAAAAAA!!!” cried heechul, in which the four chibi’s did what mostly any babies would do, they cried as well.

 

Baby minmin on the other hand, stared confusedly at the 5 crying babies (yes heechul is included in the list of babies XD)

 

Blinking his cute deer like eyes for a couple of times, he crawled to the direction of their futon. Baby minmin clapped his small hands when he saw what he was looking for. Taking the object using his mouth, baby minmin crawled in front of heechul.

 

Reaching his small arms at heechul while mumbling some baby words. Heechul on the other hand, noticed baby minmin, so he stopped crying and scooped baby minmin on the floor.

 

*sniffs* *sniffs* what is it that you ….” *tsok* =.=

 

Baby minmin smilingly clapped his small hands, he was happy with he had done. Baby minmin shoved the baby bottle in heechul’s mouth, making the latter to bite hold the bottle . =.= heechul is now officially one of the babies, toinks XD

 

The 4 babies on the other hand, stopped crying and stared at the weirder scene. Just as heechul was about to take the baby bottle from his mouth, something clicked on his brain.

 

Flashback…

“chulie, don’t forget to join us on my son’s 7th birthday later ok?... don’t forget it, the party starts at 1 pm ok?” said bae, heechul’s next door neighbor.

End of flashback…

 

A smirk formed on his lips, sending scary aura’s around the 4 poor chibi’s.

 

4 minutes later…

Little yunnie carefully walked inside heechul’s apartment with both his hands holding a plate with spaghetti in it.

 

“uncle hee-hee here’s your spaghetti, aunty bae said there’s no carbo-calbo-calbonala” said little yunnie in which heechul took the plate from little yunnie’s hands.

 

“where’s the fork?” asked heechul in which a panthing little joongie came running inside.

 

“f-fork here” said little joonie as he handed the plastic fork to heechul in which the latter accepted it.

 

“yunnie walk so fast, joongie almost tripped *huff* *huff*” said the tried little joongie.

 

“sorry joongie, yunnie is just worried that yunnie will drop the spaghetti” said little yunnie in which little joongie just smiled and sat beside baby minmin as he wipes his sweat with the collar of his shirt.

 

“SUIE!!! Where’s my water?!” asked heechul as he stares at the entrance of his kitchen.

 

“heel… but no watel, bottle filled with ice” said little suie as he handed the cold bottle of ice.

 

=.= “suie there’s a bottle of water beside this one, take that one instead” said heechul in which little suie smiled shyly.

 

“light, suie saw that… suie will be back” said little suie as he took the bottle of ice, and runs back to the kitchen.

 

“where’s chunnie?” asked heechul worriedly, as he looks at both little yunnie and little joongie’s faces for answers.

 

Just as little yunnie and little joongie could respond. Little chunnie came running inside the apartment all sweaty, with a cone on his left hand and melted ice cream tail path on his arm and legs.

 

“chunnie’s sowy, the ice cleam melted, chunnie eats some, but didn’t make it” said little chunnie sadly in which guilt crept up to heechul’s heart, it wasn’t on purpose but he knows his plan will work. With a deep breath, he handed little chunnie the baby wipes.

 

“eat the cone and wipe your arm and legs” said heechul in which little chunnie smiled and ate the cone.

 

“suie’s back.. heels watel uncle hee-shoe” said little suie in which heechul took it and drank from the bottle, gulping all the water inside the bottle.

 

“return this yunnie” said heechul as he handed the empty plate to little yunnie, in which the little one took it and run to the house next door.

 

“joongie ask aunty bae for juice” said heechul in which little joongie nodded his head and runs to the house next door.

 

“chunnie throw this in the trashcan” said heechul as he handed the plastic fork to little chunnie, in which the little one took it and run to the direction of the trashcan.

 

Little yunnie then came back all sweaty and tired. Heechul on the other hand walks to where little yunnie’s things were, and took a clean shirt.

 

“come here yunnie” ordered heechul in which little yunnie runs towards him.

Heechul took little yunnie’s shirt off, and wiped the little one’s sweaty back, chest, neck and armpits. He then took the baby powder from the baby table beside him, and powdered little yunnie’s back, front and armpits. After that, he took little yunnie’s clean shirt, and helped little yunnie in wearing it. He did the same to little suie, and took little chunnie to the bathroom to wash the remaining stain of ice cream on his arm and legs.

 

While heechul was busy washing little chunnie’s leg, little joongie’s head pop’s out from the side of the bathroom door.

 

“uncle hey-hey, aunty bae said there’s no juice” said little joongie as wipes the sweat on his forehead using his hand and wiping it on his shirt.

 

“then ask for a soft drink instead” said heechul in which little joongie nodded his head and runs off.

 

After cleaning little chunnie, he powdered the latter’s back, front and armpits. He helped little chunnie in wearing his blue shirt.

 

Once he was done they went to the living room, where they found little yunnie and little suie sleeping on the futon’s.

 

“go lye down beside suie” said heechul in which little chunnie nodded his head and carefully walks on the futon, lyed down beside little suie.

 

Heechul on the other hand, placed the baby powder on the baby table and placed the dirty clothes on little chunnie’s plastic bag of dirty clothes.

 

“here’s your soft drink uncle hey-hey” said the panthing little joongie as he handed a bottle of coke to heechul. In which, the latter took it and motioned for little joongie to follow him. They then stopped to where little joongie’s thing’s where. He placed the bottle of coke on the baby table, and took little joongie’s dirty shirt off, he wipes the sweat on the little one’s forehead, hair, back, armpits and chest. After that, he powdered little joongie’s body and arpmit’s, he then tooked little joongie’s bag and looked for a comfortable clean shirt. Once he found it, he took the clean shirt and helped little joongie in wearing it.

 

“go lye down beside yunnie” said heechul in which little joongie nodded his head and did what he was told. A few minutes later the 4 babies are sound asleep.

 

“only one left” said heechul as he stares at baby minmin who was busy little suie’s ball.

 

“nah, he already sleep… he’ll do just fine” said heechul to himself as he lets baby minmin play with the ball and started cleaning his leaving room.

 

He gotta admit, he doesn’t feel good ordering the babies around, but tiring them can make them sleep easier. Plus he never thought that, despite the babies craziness, they are actually obedient and good babies, you just have to cry first before they listen to you =.=.. Oh well, at least the babies are now sleeping and he has to wait for the babies parent’s to pick them up and his work is done.

 

Though about his celebration later, he has no cake to give to his boyfriend for their anniversary, he has to buy a new one when his work is done, or he’ll just ask his neighbor for a piece of cake?.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*

 

After what it looks like days of cleaning, heechul placed a good portion of the remaining cake, in 4 small plates for the babies to enjoy, when they wake up. After all, despite everything, they did obey him and they should be given a prize. He also saved a small piece for baby minmin too, the baby who gave him an idea on how to deal the crazy babies.

Placing the prepared snacks on the tray, heechul took it and walks to the living area placing them on the mini table. He then return to the kitchen and came back with four carton of juice. After the preparation, he turned his heels around and watched the cute and peaceful sight of the four sleeping babies.

Little joongie was hugging little yunnie’s waist, with his face resting on little yunnie’s back. Little yunnie on the other hand, had his mouth hang open while mumbling the word “strawberry” and hugging a pillow.

On the other side of the futon was little chunnie hugging baby suie’s legs, with little suie’s head resting on little chunnie’s .

Baby minmin on the other hand, was crawling on the floor following the ball.

“I cannot believe I will experience peace, from taking care of this crazy babies… I really almost quit my job, aigoo…” said heechul as he smiled remembering the chaos that just happened earlier.

“but I’m gonna miss this rascals, especially diva joongie who is so possessive of yunnie, im afraid of what he’ll become when he grows up hahaha… I hope chunnie won’t be a star, I hope his habit of being will be gone as time goes… Suie will be good in circus hahaha… yunnie, he’s gonna be a good boy when he grow and as for baby minmin, im not sure yet, but I feel this baby is gonna be a scary person when he grows up hahahaha.. aigoo, what was I thinking, I never thought this babies will have this much impact in me, despite all the chaos that happened… I won’t deny, this babies are lovable” said heechul to himself, as he gives each a kiss on their cheeks, especially baby minmin who wipes his cheek with his fisted small hand as he stared confusedly at heechul.

 

*.*.*.*.*.*

 

After a while, the babies woke up one after another, and they were now sitted around their mini table enjoying their slices of cakes.

 

 Little joongie was hand feeding little yunnie, despite the fact that little yunnie already has his portion. Little chunnie was of course , and heechul wondered when the little one took his shirt off. Little suie on the other hand, eating with a ball on his left hand. Baby minmin was also eating his own portion, in his throne of course, the baby chair, with heechul spoon feeding the latter and wiping the smeared icing on his lips, as baby minmin would always his thumb, that made heechul curious why babies does that, are thumbs really that tasty?.

 

“yunnie” the voice from a happy lady surprised everyone, that they turned their attention towards the now opened front door.

 

Seeing his mother, little yunnie jumped from his sit and run towards his mother’s open arms, joongie followed after yunnie and hugged yunnie’s mother, despite the fact that he run past his now pouting umma and laughing appa. Seems the family knows what the future holds for the two kid’s.

 

Baby minmin on the other hand, was ignoring his appa, as the baby was more focused on the cake. Heechul on the other hand smiled at the cute sight.

 

Little suie and little chunnie was of course enjoying the hug from their parent’s. This babies really missed their parent’s and so does their parent’s.

 

“thank you so much for taking care of your children heechul, you really  stand up to your words.. I love your way of handling children, it’s really amazing compared to our previous babysitters who were complaining, made our children cry and hurt” said jaehwa, little joongie’s mother who was pouting afterwards, after seeing his son was still ignoring him, and was busy hugging yunnie’s mother.

 

“it’s my job mrs. Kim” said heechul, despite the fact that he wants to tell them why their children’s previous babysitters were complaining, but he hold himself as he want to keep his image as the best babysitter in the world.

 

“here’s your pay and we added some couple of bills, we’re really satisfied with your services and hoping to do another business with you in the future” hearing the last word from yunchul, little yunnie’s father.

 

I hope for it to not happen… as in I’ll find a new place to stay so you guys won’t find me… said heechul to himself.

 

“did you say something?” asked junho, litte suie’s father.

 

“no sir, I said… of course, I would love to take care of your children again” said heechul as he gave his brightest smile to show his sincerity.

 

“well then we’ll be going now” said yoomi, little chunnie’s mother as they walks to where their car’s were.

 

As heechul looks at the 5 babies, all of them were staring at him sadly while waving their hands goodbye in a cute close open manner. Seeing this sight, made heechul sad, he feels sad that the babies are now leaving but that’s part of his job and morely the babies weren’t his.

 

Wiping his lone tear, heechul waved goodbye at the babies.

 

“GOODBYE BABIES!!” yelled heechul and turned his heels around. As soon as he closed the door behind him, he touched his chest. They just parted but now he missed the 5 babies.

 

“take care… yunnie, joongie, suie, chunnie, minmin…..” said heechul as sat on the futon and hugged the pillow that baby minmin used.

 

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

 

Heechul pouts, as someone just ruined his moment.

 

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

 

“COMING!!” yelled heechul as he stood up from his sitting position, and walks to his front door, and lazily opened it.

 

“we just got an urgent call, can you take care of our yunnie”

 

“joongie”

 

“suie”

 

“chunnie”

 

“and baby minmin until tomorrow?... We’ll pick them up at around 5 pm… thank you” as soon as baby minmin was in heechul’s arms, the parents of the 5 children dashed to their cars and left, leaving a blinking heechul.

 

As soon as he felt a poke on his thigh, and his eyes met those cute doe eyes of little joongie, his senses suddenly came back.

 

“ANDWAE!!!!.... I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID!!! I DON’T MISS THIS BABIES!!!... TAKE THEM WITH YOU!!!” cried heechul as if  the parents of the babies will turn back their cars and take their babies with them, but it didn't happen.

 

“oh god…….not again” cried heechul to himself.

 

Seems heechul won’t be missing the babies after all, cause they’re back in his apartment.

 

Good luck heechul hahahaha XDXD

 

THE END ^-^.v

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys enjoyed the final update ^-^

 

Finally my chibi fic had ended, i'm so gonna miss this story.. The chaos that the chibi's caused, making heechul look so pitiful lol XDXD. Who would forget chunnie's love for cockroaches, diva joongie, smart baby minmin, rolling su and cute and polie little yunnie. Oh and lastly, the dances of our cutie chibi's. But then again, there will always be more chibi's to come so wait for it hehehe ^-^

 

Anyways, i know some you don't read my long author's note, but i hope for this last update you guys will take some time to read it lol XDXD

 

Me together with my fic character's: heechul, little yunnie, little joongie, little suie, little chunnie and baby minmin, would like to thank you all my patient readers and subscribers, thank you so much for patiently waiting for my updates, for understanding my situaion. Your support means a lot to me. Your comments gives motivation for me, reason this story ended with 10 chapters instead of just 3 shots? hehehe

 

thankies so much for the upvotes, love love you guys, hope to see you all on my other stories. Once again thankies, and all the best to us, for the last time on Chibi's Day In... comments/subscription/upvote is mostly appriciated ^-^