Chibi's Day In: Start

Chibi's Day In

Hi everyone this is it, the update…Hope you guys will like and enjoy it *finger’s crossed* ^-^ anyways let’s start….

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roaming his eyes around the new village were he’ll live, a big smile was plastered at HeeChul’s face.

 

JaeHo is a very beautiful village, you’ll see green grasses, beautiful flowers everywhere, and you’ll also be greeted by smiling and kind people.

 

“waaah, new village, new kids, joy for me…..HeeChul fighting!!” cheered HeeChul as he made his way towards his new apartment and also the place were it will be the place for his business as a babysitter. Yes everyone, HeeChul is a well known babysitter to almost 8 villages he stayed at for the past couple of years.

 

After the greeting's and introduction at the village’s town square, night time came and an excitement for tomorrow was visible to Heechul’s smiling face while sleeping.

 

The next day…

 

“Chullie!!” yelled Mrs. Choi, HeeChul’s aunt.

 

Rubbing his sleepy eyes, HeeChul slowly opened one of his eyes and looked at his aunt whom were smiling at him.

 

“better get ready, im about to leave and also your first 5 costumers just came and left those 5 adorable children you’ll be babysitting for today, they also left a note on the things you need to know and do, their in a hurry that’s why they couldn’t wait for you” said Mrs. Choi in which HeeChul smilingly nods his head.

 

“aza!....a start of a great day” cheered Heechul as he readied himself for the start of his business at his new place.

 

After his preparation such as cleaning himself, wearing comfortable clothing and combing his silky black hair, he smilingly went out and waved goodbye to his aunt as he approached the 5 children.

 

“awwww they're so cute and I bet they're super nice kids” HeeChul then looked at the 5 children that he’s going to babysit.

 

The first one was the big child whom was staring at him with innocent stares while his thumb, in which HeeChul believes the child was around 4 years old wearing a bear shirt, the other whom he believes was the same age as the first one was hiding behind the child with the bear shirt, whom was taking a peek towards him from time to time with his cute does eyes. The other was shirtless and only wearing his diaper was smiling at him, which he believes the child was around 3 years old. The next one was busy his small ball toy, whom he also believes that it was the same age as the shirtless child. And lastly the baby on the baby chair whom were wiggling his feet’s, were smiling at him as well, which he believes was around 1. Seeing the cute children and their innocence, gave a sigh of happiness as he knows things will be okay….or so he thinks…

 

“Hello children, my names HeeChul and you all can call me uncle HeeChul or uncle Hee-Hee…so care to introduce yourselves” smiled HeeChul as he took his sit in front of the children whom were still staring at him.

 

“don’t be scared, uncle HeeChul is nice and will give you treats if you 4 adorable kids will be nice” after hearing it the four smiled widely. And went near HeeChul.

 

The boy with the bear shirt stood up followed by the boy behind him, whom seems doesn’t want to let go of the boy in the bear’s shirt.

 

“my name is Yunnie…and im four years old” said little Yunnie as he his thumb again. The boy on little Yunnie’s back, slowly walks infront of little Yunnie while pulling little Yunnie’s shirt, causing the latter to be next to him. The boy then looked down.

 

“m-m-my name is J-Joongie….and i-im four….” With that little Joongie run’s back at little Yunnie’s back and took a small peek at HeeChul whom was smiling at little Joongie. Little Joongie on the other hand, pouts as he think’s HeeChul likes his Yunnie and soon will steal his Yunnie.

 

The shirtless boy on the other hand, smilingly walked in front of HeeChul and smiled.

 

“Chunnie is me, twe yish old….dis Chunnie’s pet” said little Chunnie as he handed his cockroach toy to HeeChul that caused the latter to jump from his sit and panickedly walks backwards from little Chunnie, whom was staring at him with confusion.

 

“YAH! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!” yelled the scared HeeChul, that earned a pout from little Chunnie.

 

“no harm, dis ish Chunnie’s pet” said little Chunnie as he sadly walks towards his small back pack and hid his toy.

 

The next was the boy with his ball toy, he then walked near the still scared HeeChul and held his hand.

 

“don’t be scawd, just Chunnie’s pet, no ham…” HeeChul then stared at the smiling little boy and calmed himself.

 

“gosh, how can I act this way in front of this kids”

 

“sorry, uncle HeeChul was just shock but im okay now, thank you” said HeeChul with a smile.

 

“name’s Suie, twe yish old” said little Suie as he showed his three little fingers at HeeChul, that earned him a pat on the head from the smiling HeeChul.

 

And lastly the baby on the baby chair whom never stopped his feet from wiggling and giggling. HeeChul then approached the little fella and scooped the baby from the baby chair and carried the baby with care.

 

“and what’s your name little one?” asked HeeChul that earned him a giggle from the little one and a bubble coming from the little one’s mouth

 

“miiiiiiiiiiiiii” said the little one. HeeChul then kissed the little one’s cheek.

 

“h-h-h-his name is baby min-min” said little Joongie and runs at the back of little Yunnie.

 

“thank you Joongie” said HeeChul and turned his attention to the four children.

 

“okay, kids…let’s start this day filled with fun, games and smiles ne?” said HeeChul with a smile that earned a big smile and squeal’s of excitement from the 4 children and a bubble from the little one's mouth.

To Be Continued....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was the introduction of this chibi series? hope you guys likes and enjoy's the first taste hehehehe XD..anyways will wait for those cute comments hehehe XD also thank you to all my subscribers ^-^