Sometimes the shock can just get to people

Falling for you... always and forever

‘Taec! Come on! We were supposed to be there an hour ago!’ Yoona shouted, impatiently jiggling her keys in her hands as she held the apartment door open.
A moment later the tall masculine figure that was her fiancée came running down the hallway towards her, keys and phone in one hand and the other trying to slip into the sleeve of his jacket.
‘Calm down, Yoona-ah. It’s only the first fitting and there’s a lot of us to get through, I’m sure the others won’t even be done yet by the time we get there,’ he said as he stepped out the door and waited for her to lock up.
When she was done she swiftly gave him a good-morning kiss before speed-walking to the elevator. Yoona agitatedly press the elevator button while hopping from one foot to the other.
‘Why the rush?’ Taecyeon drawled from behind her, ‘didn’t you hear what I said? The dressmaker’s have to get through about 30 of us, they wouldn’t be done in an hour. And even if they were, we’d have gotten calls from Key yelling at us to hurry up, which we haven’t so don’t worry. Besides, they’re probably still on Key’s clothes right now.’
‘I know that!’ Yoona snapped, ‘Of course they wouldn’t be done with the others’ dress fittings by now but if we’re any later, we’re going to get nagged by Key even more!’
The elevator door opened and Yoona rushed in, dragging Taecyeon with her.
‘Ahh… the wrath of Kibum… now I know why you’re so urgent to get there,’ Taecyeon nodded wisely while his chin, pretending to ponder the situation, ‘but Yoong, pressing the ground-floor button a hundred times isn’t going to make the elevator go faster.’
He laughed heartily at his own wit, causing her to turn on him instead of the innocent ground-floor button.

‘Ah, it fits perfectly!’ Sooyoung cooed, watching Hyungjoon spin slowly in front of the several large mirrors in his little tux.
‘Perfect! Just perfect!’ Key clapped his hands.
‘Can you move around in it easily?’ Hyoyeon asked her son.
Hyungjoon nodded while lifting his arms and doing leg stretches to demonstrate.
‘Good! Go into the changing room and take it off before carefully giving it to the worker noona,’ Sooyoung told the young boy.
Key grinned at Sooyoung, ‘how you feeling?’
She leaned her head of his shoulder and sighed, ‘better than I expected. It’s always a headache whenever any one of us get married and have the rest of us go to several dress fittings. Good news is we’re done with all the kids’ clothes and now just the rest of the adults.’
Key gently her hair, ‘let’s get to it then, shall we? Faster we get this done, the faster we can get back to our apartment and rest.’
She nodded in response, turning away from him and shouting, ‘yah! Girls! Get into the big dressing room, time to get fitted!’

‘I’m here!’ Yoona shouted as she ran into the grand dress shop.
She was greeted by the faces of the workers and male idols.
‘Im Yoona! Ok Taecyeon! You’re late!’ Key yelled.
‘Uhh…’
‘The girls are in the bigger dressing room through that door,’ Leeteuk told Yoona, looking at her sympathetically.
‘Kamsahamnida,’ she said before rushing off, leaving her fiancée to take on the full blow of the famous Kim Kibum’s wrath.

‘Just on time,’ Jessica said when she saw Yoona walk through the double doors.
‘For what?’ she asked.
Yuri patted the seat next to her as an invitation for Yoona to sit, ‘Sooyoung’s just gone in to try on her dress. We’re going to be the first to see her in it!’
‘The one we all helped design with the help of that famous designer from Milan?’ Yoona asked.
‘Of course, what else would she be wearing?’ Sunny said in exasperation, ‘it’s like we’re endorsing him, the famous Girls’ Generation all got married in his best designs!’
‘That’s because he’s such a good designer. Top quality!’
‘Girls… I’m coming out now,’ Sooyoung shouted from one of the many large, exquisite change-rooms in the room they were in.
They all held their breaths and stood up, waiting for her to walk out.

She peeked at them from behind the curtain.
‘Hurry up! You’re making me anxious!’ Taeyeon cried.
Sooyoung took a deep breath and walked out.
‘What do you think?’ she asked shyly when they didn’t say anything.
‘Oh! It’s beautiful! You’re beautiful! Our Sooyoungie!!’ Yoonyul cried, tears dripping from their eyes as they held onto each other.
Sooyoung rolled her eyes and looked for the others’ opinions. She didn’t trust Yoonyul’s since they always cried and had the same reaction to every single one of the members’ dresses.
When she saw Taeyeon crying too, she sighed, ‘Taengoo-ah, don’t cry.’
She tried to hug the older girl but was rejected, ‘don’t! My tears will ruin your perfect dress. Omona, another one of my girls is getting married.’
‘You always cry when this happens, you and Yoonyul. All three of you are just ers for weddings, aren’t you?’ Hyoyeon asked.
‘Can’t help it!’ Taeyeon wailed.

Silently sniffing in the corner, Sica was trying her best not to laugh at Taeyeon because she knew crying and laughing at the same time was not a good combination. Seohyun heard her sniff and tore her eyes away from Sooyoung, she was shocked by the sight she was met with.
‘Omo! Sica unnie, why are you crying? You never cry over these things, not even at your own wedding,’ the younger girl asked while hugging her.
‘I know! But I don’t know what’s wrong with me this time… I just feel so emotional looking at Sooyoung in that dress… ahh…’
‘Sica?’ Sooyoung asked questionably while approaching her carefully.
The other girls turned to look at her.
‘Ah, don’t look at me,’ she sniffed.
‘Bwoh? Sica is crying?’ Tiffany asked, confused.
‘Always a first time for everything,’ Sunny laughed.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door.
‘Who could that be?’ Hyoyeon mumbled and rushed to open the door, ‘ah, annyonghaseyo,’ she greeted the person at the door.
‘Annyonghaseyo,’ the person replied.
Hyoyeon stepped aside and let the person in.
‘Ah! Umma!’ Sooyoung cried.
She rushed to the door and almost tripped.
‘Careful,’ her mum told her.
‘Ah!’ Sooyoung said when she looked behind her mother, ‘unnie? You’re here too? Great!’
‘Hey, Sooyoungie… wow… that dress is just perfect for you!’
‘Thank you,’ Sooyoung said shyly, looking at her mother and sister in absolute adoration.
‘How about the rest of us go try on our bridesmaid dresses and let you three have some private time?’ Taeyeon suggested through her tears.
‘Sure, just try not to get your tears all over the dresses,’ Sooyoung shouted at their backs.
The girls walked into individual change-rooms and left the Choi family to have some time alone.

They came out of the change-rooms a while later at the same time to show each other how they looked in the identical dresses.
‘Wow! You all look great!’ Sooyoung complimented.
Hyoyeon grinned, ‘but of course we won’t upstage the bride on her special day.’
Sooyoung’s sister laughed, ‘I think that’s the point of making ugly dresses for the bridesmaids.’
‘I don’t think these dresses are ugly…’ Tiffany said, ‘that actually look quite good.’
‘It’s what most brides want to do on their special day but I don’t think Sooyoung could find a way to make it possible with you guys.’
‘Aww… shucks… unnie, you’re making us blush,’ Yuri teased.
‘That’s what I’m here to do.’

‘So, do they fit well, can you dance and mover around to make errands in them?’ Sooyoung asked.
The girls all nodded while testing their movements in the dresses like Hyungjoon had done, all except for Sica.
‘Uhh… I think I might’ve ate too much on my honeymoon… we need to let the stomach go a little…’ she mumbled.
‘Huh? Unnie, you’re honeymoon was two months ago, I don’t think that extra weight would’ve stayed if you usually work it off.’
‘I don’t know. Urgh this is embarrassing,’ Sica said.
‘How much do we need to let it out?’ Sooyoung asked, ‘there isn’t much time until the wedding so we got to do it fast.’
‘Not much… just a little since it’s just a bit uncomfortable… not too tight…’
‘Arasso, I’ll go call the seamstress,’ Sooyoung’s mother said before walking out of the room.

Once the seamstress measured Sica, she got changed out of the dress.
‘Well, it seems we’re done, should we go check on your husband?’ Sooyoung’s sister asked.
Sooyoung nodded, ‘arasso.’
They walked back into the room they were originally in and saw the boys all playing around with the kids.
‘Ah, you’re done!’ Key exclaimed, ‘how was the dress?’
‘We can’t tell you~’ Tiffany sang.
‘You have to wait until the wedding day~’ Sunny added.
‘Urgh, you don’t have to tell me what it looked like, just if it was good or not.’
‘Well, I’ll tell you this much, it was perfect for Sooyoung,’ Yuri said.
‘That could mean a bad thing as well as a good thing you know. It could be perfect because it matches her violent personality, which is not a good thing,’ Key muttered.
Sooyoung lifted her fist and threatened to hit him, ‘yah! Who has a violent personality, huh?’
Taeyeon laughed, ‘no, nothing like that. I can promise you that you’ll be pleased when you see her walking down the aisle.’  

‘Alright, I have to go. My musical starts in three hours and I have to get there for make-up,’ Sooyoung’s sister said.
‘Me too. She’s my ride,’ Sooyoung’s mum said.
‘Umma, we can drive you home,’ Key said.
‘Anniyo, I’m off. Bye!’
Everyone watched them leave and turned back to look at each other.
‘Alright, time to go. You’re free~ Go do whatever you please,’ Key announced.
‘Yeah!’
‘Ah, but next time, if you’re late, I’ll make you sit with your hands raised for the same amount of time as you were late! Understood? Yoona? Taecyeon?’ Key asked menacingly.
They nodded, ‘yes sir.’
‘Okay!’

‘It’s almost lunchtime, let’s all go eat together,’ Jonghyun suggested.
Everyone nodded.
‘Sounds good. How about Samgyupsul?’ Yesung suggested.
‘Alright! I love Samgyupsul!’ Taemin cheered.
‘Let’s go then! Pali! I’m hungry!’ Minho started rounding everyone out of the world class bridal store.
‘Wait!’ Sica screeched as she ran towards the bathroom, ‘I feel sick!’
‘Omo… could it be? Unnie’s pregnant?!’ Yuri squealed in excitement.
She quickly skipped towards the bathroom and the other girls followed. The men all stood utterly still, looking at Jonghyun who had his mouth wide open.
‘Sica… Sica is…PREGNANT?!’ he shouted.
His hyungs and dongsaengs barely had enough time to snap out of their stupor to save him before he hit the ground.

 

(a/n): bwahahahaahahaha... I don't really have anything to say....

comment and subscribe ;p