Morning after effect

Falling for you... always and forever

‘Why is Samantha crying so early in the morning?’ Nichkhun groaned.
His wife smiled and handed him a cup of coffee as he walked into the kitchen and then went back to cooking breakfast.
‘Her teeth are growing so she’s in pain,’ Victoria explained while patting her daughter’s head before preparing Samantha’s milk.
Nichkhun approached Victoria and hugged her from behind, drinking his coffee and watching Victoria measure the temperature of the milk.
‘So we’re just going to leave her on the high chair screaming her lungs out?’ he asked.
‘Well, I’d love to hold her and do whatever I can but somebody was out late last night and has a hangover,’ she looked pointedly at him, ‘so therefore I have to cook breakfast AND look after our daughter.’
‘Urghh… don’t remind me about the hangover…’ Nichkhun groaned, ‘but it’ll be great if you could stop Sammie from crying… I’ll cook breakfast.’
‘Are you sure?’ Victoria asked.
‘Yes… just make the noise stop, my head is about to explode,’ Nichkhun whined and looked over at his daughter who sat in her chair sniffling, ‘oh, she stopped. She must know daddy has a headache!! I love you, sweetie~’ he cooed.
‘I still have to feed her so finish breakfast, okay?’ Victoria freed herself from the hug and walked around the kitchen island to their daughter.
‘Okay,’ he replied, smiling as he watched his two favourite girls head towards the nursery.

‘I think my head is ringing,’ Taecyeon mumbled into his pillow, ‘and I usually don’t get hangovers, no matter how much I drink and how drunk I get.’
Yoona was barely audible when she replied since she was buried under her pillow but Taecyeon could just make out what she was saying, ‘I think the sounds of a crying baby triggers hangovers, even from people who didn’t drink.’
‘Even though that’s not possible, I feel your pain,’ Taecyeon answered before rolling on top of Yoona and using her as a hugging pillow.
‘Uhh!! You’re heavy! You big beast!’ she whined.
‘You like the beastly side of me~’ Taecyeon teased.
‘But if you don’t get off me right now, I’ll make your hangover a LOT worse,’ Yoona threatened.
Taecyeon shot up, off Yoona but immediately laid back down, this time on his pillow, when he realised that fast movements made his head spin.
‘You okay?’ Yoona asked worriedly.
‘No~~’ Taecyeon complained, ‘I’m not getting out of bed today, I don’t care what schedule I have, I’m not getting up.’
‘Fine with me, because I don’t plan on getting up either… maybe we should stay at Yuri’s until Samantha stops teething,’ Yoona suggested.
‘Maybe,’ Taecyeon muttered and hugged Yoona, ‘Mmm… the best solution to hangovers… Yoona~~’  

Taemin was interrogated the moment he walked into the kitchen, ‘why were you home so late?’ Sulli asked, pissed off at her boyfriend’s apparent lack of time management.
‘I was out with hyungs,’ Taemin said, taking a sip of Sulli’s coffee, despite her glares.
‘Yes, but you said you’d be back early since we were supposed to get up early today to have breakfast with my parents,’ Sulli glared at him while he helped himself to the bacon and eggs Sulli had made at the last minute.
‘I know, I’m sorry! But I had to take care of hyungs! You should’ve seen them! If I left them alone, you knows what would’ve happened! Key hyung might’ve woken up in Busan!’ Taemin explained, wide-eyed.
‘You could’ve taken them home earlier!’ Sulli exclaimed, ‘I had to cancel breakfast with my parents because you wouldn’t wake up!’
‘They didn’t want to go home! And we could still have brunch… aren’t your parents in Seoul for two weeks? We have lots of time to spend with them,’ Taemin soothed.
‘They were drunk! You could’ve forced them home and they wouldn’t know! Seriously! And they may be here for another two weeks, but your schedule and mine conflict every single day until late except today! There’s not another time for us to meet with them except alone!’ Sulli cried.

‘I’m sure… there is some day… I mean… it can’t be that bad…’ Taemin said sheepishly once he noticed how pissed off Sulli was.
‘There isn’t! This whole week our schedules conflict! When you don’t have work, I do! When I don’t have work, you do! And then the week after, you have a concert in Japan! I won’t see you for the whole week! Urghh!! Why don’t you understand?! You promised!’ Sulli yelled, jumping up from her chair.
‘I know… but… this is… can’t me meet them next time?’ he exclaimed.
‘This was really important you know? They’re my parents! And I wanted to introduce them to my boyfriend for the first time since they don’t come to Seoul often! This would’ve been the first time I’d have seen them since Christmas! And now I have to meet with them another time without my boyfriend!’ Sulli cried, ‘doesn’t meeting my parents mean anything to you?’
‘Of course it does!!’ Taemin quickly exclaimed and called after Sulli’s retreating back, ‘Jinri-ah! Where are you going?’
‘I’m going to call Krystal to vent! She always listens to my problems and totally understands!! Why can’t you be like Thunder? He treats Krystal so well and her parents LOVE him!’ she yelled over her shoulder before slamming the door to their bedroom.
Taemin sighed, ‘I’m soooo sleeping on the couch tonight, she probably won’t even have dinner with me…’

‘Where’s Micha?’ Tiffany asked while shaking Wooyoung awake.
‘Huh?’ he asked groggily.
‘I said, where’s Micha? I couldn’t find her in her crib and she isn’t in our bed either,’ Tiffany said.
‘Did you just get home?’ Wooyoung asked.
‘Yeah, I ended up staying at Sooyoung’s because I had a few drinks while listening to Taeng rant. But I didn’t expect to come home and find my daughter missing,’ Tiffany’s voice was sharp and clearly angry.
‘Uhh… I don’t really remember what happened last night… after a few drinks and watching the guys muck around…’ Wooyoung said sheepishly.
Tiffany glared at him, ‘this is not a funny matter. It is serious. I swear, if my baby girl is missing and I never see her again, I’m getting a divorce and punishing you.’
‘Whoa, whoa, baby, no need to go that far. I mean, don’t you love me?’
‘Right now? NO! Now where is my daughter?!’ Tiffany choked on the last word.
‘Calm down, uhh… she might be on the couch or something… rolling around… hehe, like all seven month old babies do,’ Wooyoung tried to joke to stop Tiffany from crying, even if it meant that she was going to kill him.
“!!! Where is my daughter!! I lost my own daughter!! If something happened to her… if something happened to her, I’ll never forgive myself… uhh!! Don’t think like that, Wooyoung! She’s got to be somewhere… remember! Remember! How could this happen? This has never happened before!! Stay calm, stay calm, or else Tiffany will freak out even more…” Wooyoung thought anxiously while rubbing Tiffany on the back as she sobbed into her chest.

‘I’ll- I’ll call Chansung first, okay? He was the only sober one so he might know what happened,’ Wooyoung reassured his wife.
She hit him on the chest without any power as a response. He dialled the number and waited for the maknae to pick up, ‘hurry, hurry and pick up!’ he muttered under his breath.
‘Yoboseyo?’ Chansung said when he picked up.
In the background Wooyoung could hear a lot of screaming and laughing and the sound of occasional banging and little feet pattering across the floor.
‘What’s the noise? Wait, that’s not important, right now, what’s important is, do you know where Micha is?’
There was a laugh as Chansung answered, ‘hyung, you don’t know where your own daughter is?’
‘This isn’t funny! What if she’s lost!!’ Wooyoung wailed.

‘Calm down, don’t cry. She’s not dead or anything. Lucky for you, she is with me. You were all too drunk and I didn’t trust you with the kids. Junho hyung was trying to feed Kiseop his milk but almost gave him alcohol. So I took them home with me after dropping you drunkards off at your apartments, but Nichkhun hyung seemed okay so he took Samantha,’ Chansung quickly explained.
Wooyoung let out a deep sigh of relief, ‘thank god!!! I was so worried!! I’m such a bad father!!’
‘Don’t worry, hyung. Not like you left her at the restaurant or anything. You kept making sure that Micha was in the car when we left the restaurant. I just insisted on taking her because you might’ve left her on the kitchen table or something when you got home… come and pick her up. One night with all these kids is enough to drive me crazy,’ Chansung said before hanging up.
‘Oh, Chansung is looking after her,’ Wooyoung told Tiffany.
‘Thank goodness you have such a sensible maknae! I’m not letting you take Micha out with you ever again!!’ Tiffany exclaimed while running to get the car keys.
‘I’m so sorry… I don’t know what I would’ve done if…’ Wooyoung choked.
‘Don’t think about it because nothing happened… this time. Just… next time, I’m not leaving her with you. Don’t get depressed, come on, let’s go.’
‘Go where?’
‘To pick up our daughter,’ Tiffany held out her hand and Wooyoung took it, smiling.
‘I love you~ And I love Micha, I would never do anything to hurt her!’
‘I know.’

Yuri giggled hilariously and rolled around on the bed.
‘What’s going on?’ Minho popped his head into the room and looked at her.
‘Fany unnie just texted me and told me how Wooyoung gave her quite a scare this morning,’ Yuri laughed.
Minho chuckled at the sight of his delighted wife. He walked into the room and joined her on the bed, ‘yeah? What did he do?’ he asked, watching as Yuri’s eyes brightened.
‘He was really drunk and they thought he lost Micha! But the thing is, Chansung took her with him because Wooyoung was too drunk to look after her!’
Minho frowned, ‘how irresponsible… I guess it is funny when you think about it afterwards, but while it’s happening, it would be quite scary, thinking that you don’t know where your daughter is, or if someone scary picked her up…’
Yuri cocked her head, ‘you’re right. It’s actually a very serious matter and not scary,’ she decided, ‘but it is funny when you think about it afterwards…’ and she burst out into another fit of giggles, ‘how could he do that? Not know where his daughter was… isn’t that impossible? Only Wooyoung could do something so silly like that!’
Minho chuckled as he watched her on the bed, ‘how cute,’ he smiled.
‘Hmm?’ she stopped laughing and looked at him.
‘Nothing, come on, I cooked us brunch,’ Minho smiled and led her to the kitchen.

‘Omo!’ Sica exclaimed and began laughing.
‘What?’ Jonghyun asked, peeping up at her from the bed.
‘Wooyoung thought he lost Micha!’ she exclaimed and continued laughing.
Jonghyun smiled, ‘yeah. Minho just told me before, and he also told me Yuri was laughing like crazy. I guess, like sister like sister.’
‘Probably! Since we grew up together, but don’t you think it’s funny? How is it even possible to lose track of your own daughter?’ Sica laughed and collapsed on the bed, on top of Jonghyun.
‘Well, he was drunk…’ Jonghyun smiled and hugged Sica, pulling the doona over her. She snuggled into his chest, ‘is that supposed to be an excuse?’
‘Not really…’
‘Hmph! It’s funny because it happened to someone else, but I swear, if that happens with us, I’ll kick you!’
‘But we don’t have any children,’ Jonghyun said, ‘unless… you’ve had children with someone else and you’re hiding it from me…’
‘Anniyo!’ Sica exclaimed while laughing, ‘I was talking about future children… you know, after we get married…’ she looked at him shyly and smiled.

 

(a/n): ... -.- i don't think many people read my authors note, but if they do, they don't take any notcie of it... but to the ones that do, THANK YOU!! anyways, since not many people bother reading... i don't know why i bother writing it but... i think its kinda... part of the chapter... i guess... anyways, i know i haven't updated much even though i'm on holidays and said i would... but that's because i was kind of upset with people not reading and taking note of my authors note. Like when i ask not to comment with just 'more -insert couple name here-!' and people still do -.-... srsly... can those people not read??

but anyway, to the people who did give very nice comments (which is most of you, 99% except for maybe one or two), and did read and were anticipating the next chapter, I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SOOOO LONG just because of those people!! :D and i'm still figuring out this story so just wait for better updates soon~~~

Thank you and i love you guys!! ^.^