Three and a half years on...

Falling for you... always and forever

‘Sunkyu-ah, stop it! You’re getting really obsessive over this! It’s just a barbeque with people we’ve known since we were kids, they’re not going to care about the state of our house!’ Sungmin cried as he saw his wife scrubbing the floors for the third time that morning.
‘But I want everything to be PERFECT!’ Sunny exclaimed.
‘You’re going to get that pretty dress all dirty, after all the time that you spent getting all dressed up, you’re going to ruin it,’ Sungmin told her while he made himself a cup of coffee.
‘You’re right!’ Sunny nodded while jumping up and packing the cleaning product away.
‘Mummy?’ their little girl walked towards them in her pyjamas, her stuffed monkey in tow.
‘Soomin! Your awake!’ Sungmin cried while he ran towards his daughter and picked her up.
‘Ungh!’ she nodded at him.
‘How about we go get you cleaned up while mummy makes your breakfast?’ Sungmin asked her.
‘Okay!’ the two and a half year old cheered.

‘When are you going to get your lazy out of bed?!’ Jonghyun yelled at Jessica.
‘Mmm…’ Jessica mumbled and then to her stomach.
‘Wake up!!’ Jonghyun yelled in frustration.
Jessica didn’t respond and Jonghyun sighed, it was like this every morning.
‘I think I’m going to cry if I have to do this every morning for the rest of my life!’ Jonghyun cried to himself as he walked into the kitchen.
‘Is he gone?’ Jessica whispered to herself and laid back down on her back to see if Jonghyun had left the room.
‘No, HE is not gone,’ Jonghyun responded from the doorway.
‘Crap!’ Jessica hissed as she threw the doona over her head and buried herself under it.
‘Sica~ I hate having to do this but if you don’t get up, I’m going to bring cucumbers into the room,’ Jonghyun sang.
‘I’m up!’ Jessica shrieked.

‘I don’t understand,’ the little girl frowned while her mother helped her into a little dress, ‘why do we have to go to Soomin’s house if there isn’t a special occasion?’
‘Because, Haneul, it’s been so long since umma and her band members have been together at the one place. Besides, don’t you want to see the others?’ Taeyeon explained.
‘I do want to see Yojin and everyone else, but Soomin is always bossy when we’re at her house! When everyone is here, I’m never bossy or mean to her!’ Haneul said.
‘She can be bossy… I guess she gets it from Sunny…’ Taeyeon murmured to herself.
‘See! Mummy understands too! And we always fight about things!’
‘You still have to be nice to her, she’s your unnie and she is very nice and a good girl, okay?’
‘I know! We’re friends even if we fight… but I wish we were going to Minho oppa’s house! He and Yuri unnie always have the best toys and things to play with!’ Haneul jumped in excitement.
‘Haneul!’ her mother scolded, ‘how many times do I have to tell you to call them aunty and uncle?’
‘But they don’t like being called that, and I like calling them unnie and oppa better!’
‘Aishh… fine… let’s go. Soomin will be waiting,’ Taeyeon said and grabbed her handbag.

‘Wahh!!! Umma!! Hyungjoon oppa is pulling my hair!!’ Yojin screamed from the back of the car.
‘Hyoyeon… please… do something, I can’t drive if they’re causing a racket at the back of the car,’ Eunhyuk begged.
‘Hyungjoon, stop hitting your little sister!’ Hyoyeon said half-heartily as she continued to read her magazine.
‘But she stole my bubble machine!’ he complained.
‘Yojin… give it back to him and apologize… then ask to share,’ Hyoyeon ordered.
‘But it’s mine! He took it from my toy box!’
‘No! It’s mine!’ Hyungjoon yelled.
Hyoyeon sighed. She knew having kids only 13 months apart was a bad idea… especially when one of them hit their terrible twos… She decided to ignore them and continue with her magazine, she didn’t want to deal with them when she had to do it almost every day. Eunhyuk sighed when the kids started to argue again and his wife did nothing to stop it.
‘Hyungjoon. You’re Yojin’s oppa, sometimes you have to give things up for her, arasso? You’re three years old now, you don’t need the bubble machine. If you be good, appa will buy you remote-control car,’ Eunhyuk reasoned.
‘Here!’ Hyungjoon the bubble machine at Yojin, ‘you have it. Now I can get a car like Hyunseung hyung’s!’  

‘I survived the car ride!!’ Taemin cheered when he stepped out of the car, he was finally free from annoying children.
Sulli rolled her eyes at her boyfriend and walked past him. Taemin was about to shut the door when a voice yelled, ‘wait! Don’t slam the door at me!!’
Taemin looked down and realised that he almost squished Hangkyung’s son.
‘Mianhae…’ Taemin said.  
‘It’s okay, Taemin hyung,’ Hyunseung bounced down from the car with his remote control car in his hands, ‘I won’t tell appa. I think you had to deal with a lot already without having to get in trouble by him.’
Taemin nodded. He knew that Hyunseung understood his suffering, being the oldest of 2 children, he was quite mature even though he was only almost three. Taemin already tried convincing Hangkyung to send his son to an advanced school but the older man refused, saying that he wanted his son to have a normal childhood. Hyunseung bounced towards the house and Taemin followed.

‘Hyunseung hyung!’ Hyungjoon yelled as he ran to the little boy.
‘Hyungjoon! How are you?’
‘I’m good! I’m good!’
‘No! Get away! He’s my hyung!’ Hyunseung’s little brother, Seungho yelled.
‘Seungho… share,’ his father warned.
‘Yes, sir…’

‘It’s what you get for knocking Hara up two months before the wedding, getting her knocked up another four months after the first was born. Sons are too loud and hard to handle,’ Onew laughed.
‘You’re only saying that because you have a daughter, but deep down, you want a son as well,’ Hangkyung smiled smugly.
‘I’m grateful for everything I have, including my daughter. I learnt that when I lost Taeyeon almost three and a half years ago when all that stuff happened with Krystal,’ Onew said.
‘Don’t get so mushy. That was ages ago,’ Taeyeon rolled her eyes at him.

‘We’re here!!’ Tiffany announced as she walked into the room with Wooyoung following her, their seven month old daughter in his arms.
‘Fany!’ Jessica cried, ‘you’re here! I thought you were going to be forever!’
‘Well, Wooyoung just had to double check everything and make sure we bought all of Micha’s things,’ Tiffany rolled her eyes.
‘Someone has to look after our daughter!’ Wooyoung said defensively
‘Are you saying I don’t look after our daughter? Are you saying that I’m not a good mother?’ Tiffany narrowed her eyes at him.
‘That’s not what I was saying, Miyoung-ah…’ Wooyoung smiled sheepishly, ‘I was just… you know…’
‘No. I don’t know…’ Tiffany glared at him.
‘Can you guys at least go to the kitchen to fight? The kids are watching,’ Sunny said to them.
‘Sure thing Sunny, it’s your house. You, Wooyoung. Come with me,’ Tiffany lead him away.
‘Someone’s in trouble~’ Sungmin sang under his breath before getting pinched by his wife.

‘It’s almost lunchtime and Sookey, Minyul, Taecyoon and Seokyu aren’t here yet!’ Sunny said frantically.
‘Relax… not everything has to be perfect…’ Sungmin soothed her, ‘I’m sure they’ll be here soon. Let’s just get the barbeque started.’
As soon as the barbeque started, Sookey arrived.
‘Just on time,’ Sooyoung smiled when Sunny opened the door for them.
‘Why is it that you always get here when the eating starts?’ Sunny asked when she let them in.
‘Because it’s me,’ Sooyoung answered simply.
‘I wonder how you can handle being engaged to her…’ Sunny whispered to Key.
‘I ask myself that sometimes too, but then I remember that she’s Choi Sooyoung and I love her,’ Key grinned and followed Sooyoung outside towards the barbeque.
Sunny rolled her eyes, ‘puppy love. Key gives in to Sooyoung too much.’

‘Why is it that as soon as you walk into my house, you start playing your video games?’ Sungmin asked Kyuhyun after lunch.
‘Mmm…’ was the only response he got.
Sungmin sighed, ‘how do you stand him?’ he asked Seohyun.
She shrugged, ‘I don’t know…’
‘Maybe because they’re both so alike,’ Yoona smiled.
Taecyeon laughed, ‘so true.’
Key rolled his eyes, ‘you always agree with whatever Yoona says.’
‘And you agree with Sooyoung!’ Taecyeon shot back.
‘But that’s because Sooyoung talks logic, Yoona doesn’t.’
‘Yah!’ Yoona yelled.
‘It’s true… you and Yuri always say and do weird things… that’s why you guys are Yoonyul,’ Key said.

‘Yah! Kim Kibum! What did you say about my wife?’ Minho yelled but when Key turned to look at him, he was grinning.
‘I’m not weird! Besides, you’re known as Jongkey with Jonghyun, not because you guys are weird, but because you guys act like a couple,’ Yuri pouted at Key.
Key gasped, he hadn’t expected to see them for a while.
‘They’re back!!’ Haneul yelled and all the children except for baby Micha ran and tackled Minyul.
‘I missed you!!’ Hyungjoon cried.
‘Me too!!’
‘I want to go to Yuri unnie’s house!!’
Minho laughed, ‘we missed you guys too!’
‘Alright. Go back upstairs and play. We need to talk to Minho and Yuri,’ Onew told the kids.
‘Okay!!’ they all chimed and ran upstairs.

‘How was your honeymoon?’ Yoona asked them when they were all sitting down.  
‘Fantastic…’ Minho said suggestively.
‘Yah!’ Yuri yelled at him, embarrassed.
Jonghyun laughed, ‘of course you guys had fun. You’re honeymoon last for more than two months… everyone else’s honeymoons only last for about two weeks.’
‘Well maybe you can have a long honeymoon when you get married, Jjong hyung,’ Minho said.
Sica blushed, ‘can we not talk about this?’
‘We can’t we talk about this?’ Sooyoung teased.
‘Because! Why don’t we talk about you and Key’s engagement instead?’
‘Because there’s nothing to talk about. We’ll get married when we’re ready.’
‘Same with me and Jonghyun. Let’s not talk about this anymore.’

‘Umma! Umma! Soomin noona hit me!’ Seungho ran down the stairs in tears.
‘Ohh… baby~’ Hara cooed as she hugged him.
‘Seungho!’ Hyunseung exclaimed as he ran down the stairs after his little brother.
‘Hyung!’ Seungho cried and pulled away from his mother and hugging his brother instead.
‘It’s okay, it’s okay.’
‘Aww… what a good older brother~’ Sooyoung cooed.
‘Where’s Soomin?!’ Sunny demanded angrily when the other kids came down.
‘Upstairs,’ Yojin squeaked.
 ‘Lee Soomin! Get down here now! You’re in big trouble!’ Sunny yelled.
‘But umma! He told me that my dress looked ugly! And that I had cooties!’ the younger girl yelled back while trying to avoid having to come downstairs.

 

(a/n): HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SUNNY!! Also, what did you guys think of the first chapter? I was thinking of maybe trying to write a few rated chaps... but i was wondering if anyone would even read because some people don't like rated... and i don't want to lose readers because they've been reading from the start... so tell me what you think :D

Also, just so you don't get confused with jumping three years, ill do a little profile:

Sunny and Sungmin are married and have a daughter, Soomin who is two and a half years old

Taeyeon and Onew are married, also have a daughter, Haneul who is just a few months younger than Soomin.

Hara and Hangkyung was the first to get married. Hara was already two months pregnant with Hyunseung when they got married, and thirteen months after he was born, Seungho was born. Hyunseung is almost three and Seungho is almost two.

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are also married with two children, a daughter Yojin, almost two years old and a son, Hyungjoon who is almost three years old and a few months younger than Hyungseung. 

Taemin and Sulli are now dating. Seohyun and Kyuhyun are still dating.

Wooyoung and Tiffany got married more than a year ago and have a seven month old daughter, Micha.

Minyul just got married and came back from their two month long honeymoon.

Taecyoon, Sookey and Jongsica are all engaged.