A night in and a night out

Falling for you... always and forever

‘Did you all really need to bring your kids to our celebration?’ asked Kyuhyun, ‘I thought we’d hit up a bar or something but we found ourselves in a private room at a family-friendly restaurant!’
Leeteuk shrugged, ‘Sohee and the girls had a performance all the way at Busan, there is no way I’m letting my kids travel all the way there and back within a few hours under the care of PDs who will also be busy with setting up.’
Heechul, Kangin, Junho, Nichkhun, Jay, Yesung, Ryeowook, Chansung and Kibum all nodded, their wives were also attending the concert. Kyuhyun let them off and glared at the others.
‘You know Tiffany is at the SNSD only sleepover that Key promised Sooyoung. I had to bring Micha with me. What did you want? Me to leave my seven month old daughter with an incompetent babysitter?’ Wooyoung defended himself as he fed Micha her milk.
Kyuhyun glared at Key, ‘if you didn’t act like such an arse to Hyoyeon and Yuri yesterday, you wouldn’t have had to promise Sooyoung anything! And then Yojin, Hyungjoon and Soomin could’ve stayed with their mums!’

‘Uncle Kyuhyun… don’t you want us to be here?’ Yojin tugged on his shirt and looked up at him.
‘No, no. I love you guys! I just thought it would be grown-ups only. Don’t worry about it, I just like yelling at your dads,’ Kyuhyun explained quickly.
All the kids looked at him doubtfully.
‘Aigoo, why don’t we go play on the big playground?’ Taemin cooed and led all the kids away.
‘We’ll go help him. There are too many kids for him to handle,’ Chansung and Ryeowook said before following Taemin.
‘Ahh… the three idiots still have their strong bond,’ Taecyeon smiled.

‘Come on, cheer up, Kyuhyun! We’ll go drinking another time! Seohyun would be sad to see you being so pissed. Besides, Hara said she is sorry that she and the girls are in Japan and that Hyunseung and Seungho are here,’ Hangkyung hugged his maknae.
‘And don’t you think this restaurant is pretty cool?’ Jonghyun asked, ‘I mean, we got a massive private room that seems more for public use than private. It’s got a massive round table for us to eat and a massive playground for the kids to play on. And it’s completely safe!’
‘It’s better than the kids café we went to with Yoogeun!’ Key cried.
Kyuhyun eventually smiled, ‘you’re right. It’s kinda cooler than a bar.’
‘Yeah! And our girls would kill us if we were at a bar or nightclub with all those girls hitting on us,’ Leeteuk cheered.
‘Hyung, that’s only you. Flirt. Sohee has to be careful with you,’ Heechul laughed.

An hour later, the food had been served and the boys all sat at the round table eating away. They had a few drinks but there was a limit on how much alcohol could be served since they were at a kids restaurant. The children sat around a shorter table, more for their height but it still had the same extravagant food that covered the large table.
‘By the way, Sica and I were thinking about flower-girls and page boys. At first we were going to only have Yojin, Hyungjoon, Hyunseung, Seungho, Soomin and Haneul but then we figured, let’s just have all the kids do it,’ Jonghyun said.
‘By all the kids, you mean all the kids in here, including Haneul since they’re on holidays and excluding Micha and Minmi because they are too young?’ Kangin asked.
‘Yup!’
‘Good luck with getting them all to behave on the day,’ Kangin laughed.
‘What?’ Jjong asked.
‘Hyung, there is about 17 kids altogether,’ Minho said.
‘Can’t be that bad… can it?’

‘Where are Sunny, Tiffany and Hyoyeon?!’ Jessica complained from where she lounged on the couch.
‘Be patient, unnie. It didn’t take you long to get here since you live on the floor beneath Sooyoung unnie,’ Seohyun said.
‘And for that, I am so glad!’ Sica exclaimed, ‘I can just go home whenever I want to.’
‘Yup!’ Yuri nodded since she lived on the floor above Sooyoung.
‘I’m so jealous…’ Yoona pouted.
‘Why?’ Sooyoung asked.
‘Because SHINee all bought the top five floors of this building! And you have an entire floor to yourself! That’s practically a house, not apartment since it’s so big! You just have to step out of the elevator, and then you walk five steps down the hall, unlock the door, and the whole entire floor is yours!’ Yoona exclaimed.
‘It is nice to have such a big apartment, and the elevator and small hallway don’t take up too much room but make sure not some random can get into your apartment like Junsu oppa’s old one,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Yup! And all the other floors are taken by B2st, Mblaq and Big bang! It’s only idols so you aren’t bothered by neighbours. And there are security guards on the ground floor in the foyer to prevent fans from entering the building!’
‘That is a bonus… not like how our old dorm was and those anti-fans spray-painted our door.’
‘Hmph! My apartment isn’t as big… There are two apartments on our floor, ours and Nichkhun and Victoria’s,’ Yoona pouted.
‘Aww… that … Samantha cries a lot a night time,’ Sica said, sympathetically.
‘You think? It’s all I hear at night! Sometimes I consider not having a child in the future because I fear that I won’t get any sleep!’ Yoona cried.
‘She’ll get better as she gets older. But if it really gets that bad, like the time she got chicken pox, just come stay at my place for a few days, I’m sure Minho won’t mind,’ Yuri offered.
‘Thanks, but I don’t want to make Nichkhun and Victoria feel as if they kicked us out of our apartment. They feel bad as it is,’ Yoona said.

There was a sudden knock on the door and Yoonyul went running down the hall, out of the Entertainment room and towards the front door. They returned a moment later with Sunny, Tiffany and Hyoyeon following close behind.
‘Took you long enough,’ Sica rolled her eyes.
‘Mianhae, traffic, you know?’ Sunny said.
‘These guys all got here on time!’ Sooyoung pouted and motioned towards the others.
‘Yes, but they live in the same building,’ Hyoyeon said.
‘Not Seohyun and Yoona!’ Yuri pointed out.
‘They don’t have kids to worry about and prepare for a night out with their fathers, do they?’ Tiffany said, obviously a little cranky from not getting much sleep.
Seohyun sighed, ‘whenever Taeyeon unnie isn’t here, we fight… It is a little frustrating to wait for you guys but we understand that you also have your kids.’
‘Yeah… let’s not fight, okay?’ Yoonyul said together.
‘We weren’t fighting,’ Hyoyeon laughed at her younger sisters, ‘just had a little disagreement.’

Soon after, they had all changed into their pyjamas and were all sitting in a circle in their sleeping bags.
‘And so then, Joon got down on one knee and proposed to Hyuna, right on the spot!’ Yuri finished her happy story with a squeal.
‘That’s so romantic!’ Tiffany sighed.
‘I knew that it was going to happen!! I mean, the way he looked at Hyuna…’
There was a sudden ring and Sooyoung immediately picked up the phone.
‘Yoboseyo?’ she said.
‘Oh, finally! Someone picked up!’ the voice from the other end said, ‘I tried calling all the others at home but they must be out.’ 
‘Taeyeon unnie?’
‘Yeah, it’s me.’
‘Why didn’t you call their mobiles? They are all at my place, and the boys are all out.’
‘I don’t know… anyways, can you pick Onew, Haneul and me up? We’re at the airport.’
‘We’ll be there in 10 minutes, but I thought you had another four days until the end of your holiday, what happened?’ Sooyoung asked while the others looked at her questionably.
‘I’ll explain when I see you.’

And that is how SNSD all ended up at the airport 10 minutes later in their pyjamas.
‘This is so going to make a front page tomorrow, why didn’t you let us change, Sooyoung?’ Tiffany whined.
‘Because something caused Taeyeon unnie and Onew to end their holiday early, I think it might be important.’
‘Look here! Can I have Yoonyul posed together?’ a paparazzi asked.
Yoonyul looked at each other and shrugged. They quickly posed together and smiled before running to catch up with their band members who had already gone ahead.
‘Everyone is staring and taking pictures of us…’ Hyoyeon hissed.
‘Chill. Look and Yoonyul, they’re enjoying this,’ Sica said.
‘That’s because they look adorable in matching pyjamas.’
‘There is nothing wrong with your pyjamas, unnie,’ Seohyun said.
‘That’s sweet but I’m still a mother and I feel self-conscious.’
‘They’re more modest than Sooyoung unnie’s’ Seohyun motioned to their tallest member walking around in a short nightie that showed off her legs, looking for Taeyeon.
‘Whatever.’

‘Unnie!!’ Yoonyul cried and ran through the crowds towards Taeyeon and her family.
Taeyeon stood there in shock, ‘what are you all doing in your pyjamas?’
‘Well, after unnie called, Sooyoung quickly made us leave without changing. We don’t look horrible or anything, just odd because no one else is in their pyjamas.’
‘Oh gosh… you didn’t need to rush here. And if it was too much of an effort, we could’ve called SHINee,’ Onew said.
‘That would’ve been a stupid idea. Taemin is most probably babysitting a drunken Key, Minho and Jonghyun. They all went out to celebrate with Super Junior and 2pm. And you know how it is, you’re only guaranteed that Taemin, Chansung and Ryeowook are not drunk. So you know, they babysit their band members, which must for Ryeowook,’ Sica said as she approached, looking as if she always walked around the airport in her pyjamas.
‘I’m glad you girls are at least wearing these instead of the things you actually wear to bed,’ Taeyeon said.
Sunny giggled, ‘imagine the news the next day if we did! “So nyuh shi dae walking around Seoul airport in lingerie”! That would be hilarious.’
‘Of course we wouldn’t wear that, unnie! We were having a sleepover at my place, not sleeping at home with our boyfriends/fiancées/husbands etc.! We weren’t trying to seduce each other,’ Seohyun giggled.
Taeyeon rolled her eyes, ‘whatever. Let’s get out of here, people are staring.’

‘That !’ Tiffany was aghast.
‘I know right! And so she wouldn’t leave us alone for the next two days! It was like she was a stalker! And we began worrying about Haneul’s safety so we came home early,’ Taeyeon said.
The girls were all back in Sooyoung’s apartment in their pyjamas, listening to Taeyeon rant about the girl that was hitting on Onew. Onew had taken Haneul upstairs to put the tired child to bed before he called Taemin to make sure the boys were okay.
‘You should’ve slapped her,’ Sooyoung narrowed her eyes.
‘Or at least yell at her or something,’ Hyoyeon added.
‘I was very tempted, but you know, people were watching. Arghh! I just can’t believe she was trying to hit on Onew! And had the nerve to call me, Kim Taeyeon, a child!’
‘Unnie, you forgot that you’re a Lee now?’ Seohyun pointed out.
‘Whatever! Kim sounds better. Besides, on my certificate, it says Kim-Lee Taeyeon. So I can be both!’
‘Neh, unnie, what are you going to do if that girl comes to Seoul to find Onew? She seems pretty obsessed…’ Yoona asked.

 

(a/n): what do you think? hehe... i know ive been updating 'the nine princesses' more but that is because i feel like there are more readers than this story so please do comment and give me inspiration :D   again, i kindly ask you all not to comment with just 'more -insert couple name-!' or 'update soon!' because i have no idea how to reply back to them, and they don't give as much encouragement and feedback as other comments.

this could be highly appriciated :D thank you in advance.

btw, does anyone have any ideas on where this story could go? like a ?

 

OKAY THIS IS REALLY GETTING TO ME!! I don't understand why so maybe one of you can explain it to me? there are tags like supergeneration and shineeffects and shineeminute, and one that  i think wouls be really popular and useful, would be shineegenration. but when you suggest it, it says that it has previously been rejected. why? we can have shineeffects and supergeneration, so whats wrong with shineegeneration? its like someone hates shinee generation or something or like, really likes shineeffects and supergeneration and don't believe in shineegeneration, but that doesn't mean we can have a tag, right? we can ship whoever... ahh... im just randomly ranting now... all i want to know is why...

comment and subscribe~~