Emergency Meeting

Falling for you... always and forever

Hyoyeon’s POV~
Eunhyuk and I were interrupted by the doorbell ringing continuously. At first, we tried to ignore it in hopes that the person would give up and leave, but they didn’t and we did not want the kids waking up. Then they’d stay awake all night and Eunhyuk and I would NEVER get around to… well… you know.
Eunhyuk sighed and sat up, ‘better get the door before the doorbell wakes up Yojin and Hyungjoon.’
‘No, you stay here. I’ll get it,’ I said and walked towards the door.
‘No! What if it’s a robber or something?! And when you open the door, they attack you?! I should go, okay?’ Eunhyuk exclaimed and hurried out the door.
I sighed but didn’t object. Sometimes Eunhyuk comes up with the weirdest and most outrageous situations ever but I guessed there was a chance. We were always scared to open the door at night back at the SNSD dorm because we were all girls and I have to admit, even now I’m still scared of opening the door at night in case it is someone dangerous. I’m so glad I have Eunhyuk, he might not be able to fight of robbers as successfully as Minho or Jonghyun, but he was still a lot better than Onew who would probably fall over himself. And he was romantic and chivalrous… I began daydreaming about Eunhyuk but was interrupted by the man himself.

‘Hyo, Seohyun is here… and she looks really upset,’ he said.
‘I’m on it,’ I got up and walked towards the stairs but stopped when I heard Yojin’s scream.
I was about to turn and run to her room but Eunhyuk stopped me, ‘I’ll go. You go see what’s wrong with Seohyun, okay?’
I smiled gratefully at him and hurried down the stairs. I was glad to have such a wonderful husband. The light was on in the kitchen and I hurried towards it. If it had been any other one of my sisters, I would’ve dragged Eunhyuk back to the bedroom to finish our business but this was Seohyun, she wouldn’t have come here if she’d had a stupid fight over the mirror or eating too much chicken. No, this was something serious and important because she knew not to come to my house so late at night with two children that were nearly impossible to get to sleep.

‘Seo?’ I asked cautiously as I approached her.
She was hunched over the kitchen table when she turned to me. Tears ran down her face and she looked like a lost puppy.
‘Awww!!! Seo-baby!!’ I cried and hugged her.
‘Unnie!!’ she wailed.
‘What’s wrong?’
‘Kyuhyun, he-he… he misunderstood!!’ she sobbed.
‘Misunderstood what?’ I asked.
She continued to blubber incoherent things but I stopped her.
‘Seohyun, take a deep breath and stop. Unnie is going to make you hot chocolate while you think of the best way to explain this to me, okay? Otherwise you’ll be rambling until sunrise, which we don’t want.’

Once I handed her the mug of hot chocolate, she began to calmly explain.
‘And now I can’t face him. Can I stay here for a while, unnie?’ she asked when she’d finished her story.
‘Of course!’ I exclaimed, ‘you can stay for as long as you like! And I’ll call the girls and we’ll all have a little girls day tomorrow to help you get over it!’
‘No! Unnie. I don’t feel like doing that… I just need a few days to myself and then I’ll sort this out with Kyu myself…’
‘Okay…’
‘I think I’ll head up to sleep now, unnie. Goodnight,’ and with that, she walked upstairs to the guest room.

End POV~

‘Kyuhyun did WHAT?!’ Sungmin exclaimed angrily the next morning after Hyoyeon’s explanation.
‘I told you all not to yell when I was done!’ Hyoyeon scolded Sungmin.
‘Mianhae… I forgot…’ Sungmin shrank back into the couch, squeezing Sunny’s hand for comfort.
‘What I don’t understand,’ Taemin said, ignoring the delighted squeals that came from the playroom next door where all the children were, ‘is that how he could have misunderstood what she was saying. I think it was clear enough and he shouldn’t have gotten offended.’
‘I don’t know either…’ Hyoyeon sighed and looked at the group.
She’d called the group to her house for an emergency meeting (and lunch) in the morning. The group - SNSD and their partners as well as Hara and Hangkyung, with the addition of Taemin - all obediently obliged and arrived soon after.  
‘Wait, if she’d staying here, and didn’t want our help, how on earth is she not here right now yelling at you for telling?’ Tiffany asked Hyoyeon.
‘Well, she never said I couldn’t tell you guys. But just in case she did get angry, I asked Yoonyul to take her shopping. Although they are a bit stupid sometimes, they are really good actresses so Seohyun won’t know that I told them,’ Hyoyeon said confidently, she was obviously feeling smug about her brilliant plan.
‘Yah!! Don’t call my wife stupid!!’ Minho angrily exclaimed at the same time Taecyeon cried, ‘Leave my fiancée alone!!’

Eunhyuk moved in front of Hyoyeon and glared at them, ‘don’t you dare have a go at her.’
‘But hyung!!! She called Yul stupid!!’ Minho whined.
‘And Yoona! Don’t forget Yoona!’ Taecyeon added.
‘Yeah! And if it wasn’t for them, Hyoyeon noona would be in trouble from Seohyun!! They’re keeping here distracted!’
‘Fine, fine! I’m sorry! They’re not stupid!!’ Hyoyeon sighed.
‘Hmph!! That’s right!’ Taecyeon nodded his head in approval.

‘Guys! Back to the topic!’ Jessica waved her hands about, ‘what are we going to do about it?’
‘Nothing. She asked us not to interfere,’ Key shrugged and folded him arms.
‘We can’t just do nothing!’ Sooyoung elbowed him, ‘besides, she said she wanted to be left alone to think, that doesn’t exactly mean we can’t interfere.’
‘Yes, but we wouldn’t be leaving her alone if we interfered,’ Key argued.
‘But we’re not going to leave this alone!! Knowing the two, they won’t resolve it! Especially with Kyuhyun being so clueless!’ Sooyoung shouted.
‘Hey!’ Eunhyuk cried indignantly, feeling overprotective about his maknae.
‘It’s true though!! You have to admit!’ Wooyoung said.
‘You,’ Tiffany pointed at him, ‘stay out of this, unless you want Eunhyuk and Sungmin to mercilessly drag Chansung into this.’
Wooyoung shrugged, ‘fine we me. Our maknae is more like a bear than a cute little baby we want to protect,’ he said as Taecyeon nodded in agreement and repeated, ‘a bear!’ for emphasis.
‘Just shut up or you sleep on the couch,’ Tiffany glared at him.
‘Yes miss.’

Jonghyun chuckled, ‘I feel for you, man. American girls, huh?’
‘Don’t you start,’ Jessica glared at him.
‘I’m sorry!’ he squeaked.
‘You know, it’s not just American girls. Taeyeon isn’t giving me any because of Minho the snitch and also, I had to sleep on the couch we I said I didn’t like the dinner she cooked,’ Onew said.
‘But unnie’s cooking is the best!!’ Sooyoung exclaimed, wide-eyed.
Key rolled his eyes, ‘anyone’s cooking is the best as long as they cook food.’
‘Yes but, it wasn’t chicken,’ Onew said.
Taeyeon glared at him, ‘say anymore and I won’t cook chicken ever again. Just eat what I cook otherwise, you can cook for yourself, and sleep by yourself.’
‘NOOOO!!!’ Onew cried, ‘I’m sorry!!’

‘GUYS!!!’ Sunny exclaimed.
‘What?!’
‘We need to get back to the Seohyun and Kyuhyun problem.’
‘Then what do you suggest we do?’ Hangkyung asked.
Hyoyeon was about to speak when Yojin came out running.
‘Mummy!! Soomin locked Haneul and Hyunseung in the playroom together because she thinks they should get married!!’ she cried.
‘Omona! Not again!’ Sunny said through gritted teeth as she walked to the playroom to unlock the door and scold her daughter.
‘Oh!! Hey!! That’s a good idea!!’ Taemin cried.
All the others looked at him.
‘Lock them in a room together so they have to talk it out!!’ Taemin grinned triumphantly.
‘That’s actually not a bad idea…’ Hara and Sica nodded.

 

(a/n): guys, i'll try updating more often because i really want ot finish this story and 'The nine Princesses' so i can concerntrate my all into a new idea that came to me!! :D and i'm excited and really want that to be my best story so far, so i need to concerntrate on that one without other stories that i need to update. So look out for it, okay? i think it's going to be the best story so far ;)

comment and subscribe~~~