News

Falling for you... always and forever

‘Hyung, why did you drag us to a nightclub?! Sulli will kill me if she finds out,’ Taemin whined as Jonghyun led SHINee to a booth in the corner of the dark lit nightclub.
‘Relax… it’s not like we’re going to get mobbed my fans. It’s a nightclub only for the elite,’ Jonghyun said smoothly.
‘Ohh… it’s Donghae hyung! I should go say hi,’ Minho exclaimed and began to stand up.
Key grabbed his arm and pulled him back down, ‘sit down, Choi.’
‘Kibum-ah, why?!’ Minho whined.
‘Because I have something I want to tell you all so you can’t just disappear!’ Jonghyun said.
‘I’ll be right back though!! I just want to say hi to Donghae hyung!’ Minho insisted.
‘Stop your hyung !’ Key snapped, ‘otherwise I’ll tell Yuri noona!’
‘I just wanted to say hi…’ Minho pouted but nevertheless sat back against the couch and pulled out his phone.
‘Anyways, can’t you see that his on a date?!’ Onew said, ‘hey, what are you doing?!’
‘Yuri-baby. Hyungs are all bullying me! Make sure to scold them next time you see them, okay? I love you very much, see you tonight, I’m not going to let you sleep,’ Minho angrily read out loud as he texted his wife.
‘Yah! Yah!! I’m not bullying you!!’ Onew cried, ‘don’t tell Yuri to scold me!! Not to mention, she’ll tell Taeyeon to not give it to me for weeks!!!’
‘Hmph!! You get what you deserve!’

‘Excuse me, your drinks?’ a waiter came by and placed their glasses on the table, interrupting the boys begging Minho not to send the text.
‘This nightclub is like a mix of a restaurant and nightclub!’ Taemin exclaimed excitedly.
‘I didn’t know they personally delivered drinks, and when did we order these?’ Key frowned.
‘I ordered them when we walked in. Haven’t you guys been here before?!’ Jonghyun said, ‘it’s especially for idols or the rich and obviously, we get the best service. Of course it’s nothing like usual nightclubs.’
‘Obviously you’ve been here more than once. Doesn’t Jess get angry?’ Onew asked.
‘She comes here with me, and if I come with Super Junior hyungs or other friends, she doesn’t get angry. Just a little jealous because all the girls hit on me,’ Jonghyun boasted.
‘No girls ever hit on you when we go out, hyung. They all hit on me, because I’m adorable,’ Taemin said.
‘Pshh… in your dreams.’

Minho’s phone beeped and he opened his text.
‘Don’t worry baby, I’ll get them for you. Taeyeon already said she’d hold out on Onew, and Sooyoung said she won’t cook for Key, which is ridiculous because he can cook… alright then, don’t make me wait too long if you’re going to keep me up. I’ll be in bed when you get home na-,’ Minho choked on his drink and stopped reading the last paragraph.
‘Taeyeon is going to hold out on me?!’ Onew cried, ‘I told you not to send the text!! Why are you doing this to me? I’m your leader!! I’m your hyung!’
‘Pshh… Sooyoung always thinks that if she doesn’t cook for me, it’s a punishment…’ Key scoffed and rolled his eyes.
Jonghyun wagged his eyebrows suggestively at Minho, ‘so, tell me what the rest of the text says, Choi.’
‘No! It’s private!’ Minho snapped.
‘Let me see!!’ he teased and tried to grab Minho’s phone.
‘No! Gosh! You’re just jealous because Sica-noona doesn’t send you dirty texts and does it as many times as you want!’ Minho exclaimed.
‘I’m not jealous! Jess and I are adorable!! Adorable! You and Yuri are just too dirty!!’ Jonghyun yelled.
‘We’re adorable too! And y! Deal with it, hyung! You can’t compete! And we have the best stamina as a couple!’ Minho argued.
‘Boys… we’re in public. This isn’t an appropriate topic,’ Onew tried to shut them up but they ignored them.
‘When Sica and I get married, we’ll be the best couple in SMent!’ Jonghyun cried.
‘You and Sica are getting married?! After being engaged for so long?! Finally!!’ Key exclaimed as the others gasped.
‘Yeah… that’s why I bought you all here… I wanted to tell you all but I guessed it slipped out…’ Jonghyun said sheepishly.
‘Why are we still here?!’ Key stood up and said in his most divaish voice, ‘we need to start planning, NOW!’

Seohyun took deep breaths as she walked into the apartment. She’d decided to go with her sisters’ plan B. It was a much more mature approach than seduction which seemed to be the childish Yuri and Yoona’s favourite approach. She confidently walked into the entertainment room where Kyuhyun was.
‘Kyuhyun-ah?’ Seohyun called out to him.
‘Mmm… welcome home. Guess what!? Siwon hyung introduced me to a new game and it’s the best!!’ Kyuhyun exclaimed.
Seohyun rolled her eyes, she was surprised he didn’t turn her into a game obsessed freak like he had done to some of his band-members.

‘We need to talk,’ Seohyun announced.
‘Do we have to do it now?’ Kyuhyun asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
‘Yes. Stop playing your game, Kyu.’
Kyuhyun sighed and paused the game. He turned to look at her, waiting for her to say something.
‘It’s gone on for a while now, but I didn’t really mind back then, but now… but now I feel really lonely and… and unappreciated by you. We haven’t spent any alone time since we always have conflicting schedules… and when our schedules don’t conflict… you’re playing games. I’m not saying that you have to spend every minute with me… but just some days together would be nice…’ Seohyun tried her best to explain.
‘Are you saying that I’m a bad boyfriend?’ Kyuhyun’s eyes narrowed, ‘because if that’s the case, you really don’t know me,’ and he turned back to his game, plugging his earphones in.
Tears flowed down her face as she turned and ran out the apartment. He’d misunderstood what she was trying to say.

(a/n): hehe, i haven't updated for ages but i've been soooo busy!! Don't be angry  :D  heheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

comment and subscribe~~