Mr and Mrs Kim Jonghyun

Falling for you... always and forever

‘Ohh!! This is NOT good!’ Taeyeon shouted as she barged into the green room where the whole entire bridal party was, except of course, the bride and groom.
Everyone looked at her curiously.
‘What’s wrong, mummy?’ Haneul asked.
‘The stupid food caterer called in and cancelled! Something about double-booking and the other customer being a diplomat’s gold digger wife. NO ONE cancels on GIRLS’ FREAKING GENERATION!!!’ Taeyeon shouted, stomping on her foot.
‘WHAT?!’ the girls cried.
‘Ohhh,’ Tiffany shook her head angrily, her nostrils flaring, ‘ohh no they didn’t! I’m going to give them a piece of my mind!’
‘Don’t!’ Taemin cried, ‘not now.’
‘Who is this gold digger that is much more important than us?!’ Sunny pouted.
‘Her husband is the brother of the catering company’s boss.’
Onew sighed, ‘this is not good.’
‘They are soooo going to get it! That company is going down!’ Sooyoung said, ‘when the press hears about this, they’ll never get any more customers.’

Minho frowned, ‘that all doesn’t matter right now. What matters is what we’re going to do about it.’
‘He’s right,’ Yoona said, ‘we have to fix this quick. The reception is starting in 9 hours and the wedding in 4! We only have 3 hours to fix this before we have to participate in the wedding preparations.’
‘But we can’t tell Jjong or Sica. It’ll stress them out and they already have enough worries. Like how the kids still aren’t too sure what their supposed to be doing during the ceremony,’ Hyoyeon pointed out.
Minho sighed loudly in frustration. Yojin crawled onto his lap and his cheek.
‘Minho oppa, what’s wrong? It’s going to be all okay,’ she said.
‘Yojin! How many times do I have to tell you to call him Uncle Minho?’ Hyoyeon scolded.
Her daughter ignored her and turned back to her uncle.
‘It’s all going to work out. So don’t worry,’ the toddler told Minho.
Minho smiled and hugged the little girl, ‘thank you, Yojin.’

‘I don’t think we can do anything about this. We have to finish getting ready and we’re all in charge of some preparations for the wedding. I think we should call Super Junior oppas,’ Seohyun said.
‘Good idea! I’ll call Eunhyuk right now!’
Hyoyeon dialled Eunhyuk’s number and he picked up on the third ring.
‘Good job, Eunhyuk. Only three rings this time,’ Hyoyeon praised him, ‘are you at the salon right now? With the other Super Junior oppas? Good. Good. Look, we have an emergency. The caterer cancelled and we need you all to find the replacement before the ceremony because we won’t have time afterwards. Make sure it’s good food! Expensive, exquisite and high-class. I’ll be mad if the food isn’t good. Understand?’
She hung up and looked at the others.
‘Problem solved?’ Yuri asked.
‘Yup. Now let’s get these kids to the garden and run them through the ceremony again.’

***

‘… and you may now kiss the bride.’
Jonghyun bent down and swooped Jessica into his arms before kissing her softly.
‘Hyung, was that a tear in Jonghyun hyung’s eyes I saw?’ Minho whispered to Key.
‘Shut up, Choi,’ Key sniffed.
Minho looked alarmingly at Key who was sobbing.
‘Wow,’ he mouthed to himself.
Jonghyun and Jessica broke apart and everyone began cheering. It was definitely a tear in Jonghyun’s eye, actually, more than a tear. He was crying silently as Sica laughed at him.
‘Congratulations!!’ everyone shouted.

***

The newlywed couple were dancing their first dance as everyone looked on. They were under the night skies and the waves crashing onto the shore could be heard. Fairy lights lit up the reception along with the scented candles on every table. Sica lay her head against Jjong’s chest and smiled contently.
‘I wish this day would never end,’ she murmured.
‘Same here. This was the best day of my life. Who would’ve known that I, Kim Jonghyun, would marry the beautiful Jung Sooyeon? I’m the luckiest man alive.’
Sica laughed, ‘you’re just saying what you know I want to hear.’
‘Of course, but then again, it may also be how I feel as well. I just want you to be happy.’
‘Even if I tell you I want three kids? And try to tie you down?’ Jessica asked.
‘First of all, you don’t have to tie me down. I’ll follow you wherever you go for the rest of your life. And secondly, three kids sounds great. Was that meant to scare me? Because it didn’t. If you want, I’ll impregnate you tonight.’
Sica slapped his arm lightly, ‘this is not the right moment to be talking about .’
‘Tonight then.’

The song ended and Jonghyun’s mother and Jessica’s dad came onto the dance floor. Another song started and Jonghyun danced with his mum while Sica danced with her dad. And after the song finished, the newlyweds danced with their in-laws. Once these dances were finished, everyone was invited to join the couple on the dance floor and dance. Onew immediately made way to dance with his sister-in-law as the leader of the group while Taeyeon danced with Jonghyun.

‘Omo, I’m really sorry,’ Onew apologised to the couple he’d just bumped into.
Jessica giggled.
‘What?’
‘That was my cousin and her boyfriend. I never did like her. You should’ve put more strength into it and knocked her over.’
Onew laughed, ‘I’ll remember that.’
They continued dancing but with Onew’s clumsiness, they kept bumping into other people or Onew would step on the bride’s feet.
‘I’m so sorry, AGAIN!’ Onew cried.
‘It’s okay. Not a problem, but I can’t imagine how Taeyeon lives with it every single day,’ Jessica joked.
‘I don’t know either,’ Onew sighed, ‘see, we SHINee boys are lucky, except Taemin, in the fact that the band members from snsd are so kind and accept us for who we are. I would never find someone else other than Taeyeon that looks past my clumsiness, which is part of the reason why I love her. And only Sooyoung can stand Key’s divaness. Ditto for Yuri and Minho’s competitiveness. I mean, sometimes people think it’s cute, but after a while, they get sick of it. So that’s why I’m glad, that I’m marrying Jonghyun off to another snsd member who truly loves and cares for him. Despite all his faults.’

Jessica smiled, ‘I never knew you thought so highly of us all.’
‘Who wouldn’t? You’re snsd after all. You all have very big hearts. Every other man in the world is jealous.’
‘You see, my brother-in-law, that is where you’re wrong,’ Jessica teased, ‘we don’t notice the faults because all your good attributes outshine them. You think we all tolerate your faults but instead, we adore you all for them and don’t think anything of it. We’re not that good-hearted.’
‘Whatever, the main thing is that you love Jonghyun and I hope from now on, you’ll take care of him.’
‘Yes, I will. Was this he speech you gave to Yuri at her wedding?’ Sica asked.
Onew blushed and nodded, ‘pretty much.’
‘And what did she say?’
‘The same thing you did,’ Onew smiled sheepishly.

Taeyeon stared intensely at the younger man.
‘What is it noona? You’re going to burn a hole in my head.’
Taeyeon continued glaring.
‘Noona, you’re scaring me. Should I call hyung?’
‘Good. Be afraid. Be very afraid,’ Taeyeon said while she continued staring as they danced.
‘Why?’ Jonghyun squeaked.
‘So then you’ll know never to hurt our Sica or me and my girls,’ she nodded over to where the other snsd members were glaring at him, ‘will hurt you.’
‘I will never do such a thing! I love Sica. So I will never make her sad or cry!’
‘Promise?’ Taeyeon asked.
‘Promise,’ he said reassuring her.
Taeyeon nodded, ‘okay, you’re clear,’ and then she shouted over her shoulder to the other girls, ‘alright! We got him! If you want, you can still have your go but he won’t do anything. But it may be beneficial to have some insurance, you know, if he’s lying,’ and left.

‘This food is soooo good!’ Taemin moaned as he ate his lobster.
‘Did you just have a foodgasm?’ Sulli asked.
‘Ohh yeah. It’s so good! Try it,’ Taemin said.
Sulli took a bite of her lobster and immediately, began to water.
‘Soooo good!’ she said, wide-eyed, ‘who’s the caterer?’
‘A friend of mine,’ Hangkyung said, ‘specialises in Chinese and seafood. It’s not the same as the original menu but much better than the other caterers available.’
‘I’d say even better than the previous caterer!’ Taemin cried as he continued to eat.
‘Appa… Taemin hyung’s acting weird…’ Seungho whispered.
‘That’s just him,’ Hangkyung reassured his son.
‘Don’t worry. He’s a little 4-D,’ his older brother Hyunseung whispered.
‘Yah! I heard that! You little brat!’ Taemin shouted.
‘Yah! Don’t call my son a brat!’ Hara yelled and began lecturing Taemin.

Minho laughed from across the table while he watched Taemin recoil away from Hara. Yuri hit his arm.
‘You’ll be yelled at soon if you don’t stop,’ she said.
‘By you? Because I don’t mind,’ he smiled suggestively.
‘Urghh… no! Just because it’s my time of the month and every girl gets easier during that time, does not mean I’ll do it with you in some cubicle.’
‘I wasn’t suggesting that. My princess is too precious for that. I was going to suggest the leather seats in my luxurious sports car,’ Minho grinned.
‘Stop it. Come on, oppa.  We have to all prepare to send them off now,’ Yuri said.
‘Okay, princess. But do you think noona is going to like hyung’s surprise?’
‘You never know. It’ll either go bust or she’ll love it. You never know. Sica’s mood is unpredictable.’

Sica stood at the gate with Jonghyun and their families. She tearfully said goodbye to her parents, in-laws and Krystal.
‘Unnie, you’re only going to be gone for a month or so. Don’t be such a cry-baby. Besides, won’t you call us every day?’ Krystal said.
‘Yup, I’ll call everyday from LA, I promise.’
‘Uhh… I thought you were only going to LA for a week before going on around-the-world trip,’ Krystal said.
Jonghyun laughed, ‘I haven’t told her yet, Krys.’
‘Oops,’ Krystal covered .
Jonghyun chucked and patted her on the head, ‘what a cute little dongsaeng I have. I hope you and Thunder get married soon.’
Krystal blushed, ‘too soon.’
‘Stop talking about other things. I want to know what you haven’t told me yet,’ Sica said.
‘Well, I changed our plans. We’re going around-the-world for our honeymoon instead. But we will still spend some time in the resort you wanted to go to.’
Sica smiled, ‘that sounds like fun!’
The band approaching band members sighed in relief.
‘Thank goodness. We thought you would be made. Now, we packed the car for you and the tickets are here. Time to go now, lovebirds!’ Sunny sang while pushing them into the car and waving goodbye.

 

(a/n): IM SO SORRY!! i know it's crap and a lot of you were anticipating the wedding but i don't really know what korean or western weddings are like! I kinda just went on the weddings i've been to, and they're all asian. bwahahaa.... and sorry for not updating recently. :( don't unsubscribeee~~~

Anyways, i hope i can become inspired and finish this story on a good note. until next time, byeee.

-Riinnn

ps. comment and subscribe~~