A Wild Night

Falling for you... always and forever

In the darkly lit private room, music thumped and poured out loudly down the hallway. Voices, laughter and hollering mixed together, causing other customers to wonder if their parties would be just as fun and wild as this one.

Inside the room Wooyoung, Junho, Key, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Joon sang madly to Lee Hyori’s ‘u-go-girl’ while the others drank, danced and played the instruments in the room. Ryeowook shook his body and the tambourine to the music crazily while Hongki and Heechul recorded a video of him. Heechul was planning to upload the video onto the internet as soon as he got home. Kyuhyun was attempting the triangle but was failing while Mir played the bongos out of tune. Taemin had been playing the xylophone all night in his corner out of everyone’s way and refused to share. His excuse was that if he had to stay sober, he should be entitled to a little bit of fun with the xylophone and his banana milk. The rest of the instruments were mainly percussion and everyone had a go playing them drunkenly. Almost all male idols were packed into the large VIP room for the celebration. In one corner, Kwon Sang Woo and Lee Minho had started a drinking game and they were now joined by Rain, Jae Jin, Jinwoon, Changmin and all of CN Blue.

When ‘u-go-girl’ finished the boys tagged the next group of people at random to sing the next song and gave them their microphones. Jonghyun, Minho, Donghae, Thunder, Eli and Jaejoong were chosen.
‘Aww… I’m not in the mood,’ Jonghyun complained, ‘and it’s my day so I think I should get a pass. I just want to drink.’
‘Come on hyung, if  I have to do it, you do too,’ Minho said.
‘No backing out,’ Jaejoong sighed and patted Jjong on the back.
Key pressed a few buttons before evilly grinning at the others. ‘Genie’ by SNSD started playing and Jonghyun whipped around to glare at Key.
‘How ironic,’ Jjong muttered.
‘Whatever! Just sing and dance, hyung!’ Key shouted, ‘this is your last night as a single man, make the most of it!’

The six men sang and danced heartily while Key stood in the middle of them all, leading the dance. Soon, Jo kwon came over and started doing his kkab version of ‘Genie’, causing everyone to crack up laughing. The song finished with only one casualty, Onew tripping over and knocking Eli down during the salute, and the next group of men were tagged and ‘Roly Poly’ by T-ara started to play.
‘I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!’ Onew apologised to Eli profusely as he went to sit down on a couch.
‘I’m fine, really. Don’t worry about it, Onew, now, how about a game of darts?’ Eli asked.
‘I think that could be potentially dangerous in a room of stumbling drunk men and Onew’s horrible aim,’ Minho pointed out, ‘why don’t you guys join Donghae hyung and I for a fame of pool?’
‘…on the other hand, pool does sound like a better idea, Onew,’ Eli grinned and lead Onew towards Minho and Donghae.

‘One question… why aren’t there any strippers?’ Yoochun asked Jonghyun.
‘Because he’s scared of Sica!!! HAHAHA!!!’ Leeteuk hollered drunkenly from the bar and began laughing so hard that he knocked over Shindong’s drink.
‘You can’t talk, you’re scared of Sohee,’ Jonghyun retorted.
Yoochun sighed, ‘dang, not really a bachelor party then…’
‘Mianhae hyung. But I don’t really want them, none of them are ever going to be as good as Sica so I’ll just be disappointed,’ Jonghyun said.
‘It’s fine… when I get married though, I’ll make sure I have the best bachelor party ever!’
‘This is already a great bachelor party, hyung!’ Changmin interrupted.
‘But no strippers…’
‘You’re too erted, Yoochun,’ Jaejoong said.
‘You won’t be saying that at my bachelor party! Strippers for all types of men!’ Yoochun exclaimed.

Key winced, ‘then I’m sorry in advance but I’m not coming.’
‘Why not?!’
‘Because Sooyoung will kill me.’
‘Whipped!’ Seungri hollered.
Key glared, ‘don’t get me started on who’s whipped.’
Yoochun laughed, ‘but you have to come!’
‘Hyung, I don’t think anyone would come. It’ll just be you… everyone else has wives, fiancées and girlfriends that will kill,’ Changmin said.
‘Damn… what about you, Donghae? Minho?’ Yoochun yelled at the two who were having a private conversation by the pool table while Onew contemplated his next move.

‘What about what?’ Donghae asked.
‘My ultimate bachelor party.’
‘You’re getting married?’ Minho asked surprised.
‘No, we’re speaking hypothetically since I think I’d  have the best bachelor party ever because Jjong’s doesn’t have strippers. And I think I will settle down soon… in a year… or two…’
‘Sorry, I won’t come. Strippers? Man, not interested. I have a wife and two kids,’ Donghae said.
‘Aww… you’re no fun!’ Yoochun exclaimed, ‘Minho?’
Minho held up his wedding ring, ‘do you want Yuri to come and kill you before your wedding?’ he asked, ‘and besides, I don’t even know what’s so interesting about strippers. Not interested, never been interested and never will be interested. Besides, I don’t think they’d even be one-hundredth of Yuri’s ability.’
Yoochun rolled his eyes, ‘just impregnate her already! And fine! No one wants to come! I’ll have fun on my own!’
‘Chill… it’s not like your having one anytime soon anyway,’ Yunho told him.
‘Mmphh!’ Yoochun huffed and passed out on the couch.
‘The first of many tonight,’ Yunho sighed and laid him out comfortably across the couch.

***

Seohyun laid her head on Hyoyeon’s lap and sighed, ‘it’s been such a long time since we’ve all been together.’
‘No it hasn’t, we were together last week at my place,’ Sunny pointed out.
Seohyun glared, ‘you know what I meant! Just us without the kids. By the way, where are the kids? After the last incident, I didn’t think Tiffany would let Micha go with Wooyoung when he’s going to be drinking, especially at a bachelor’s party.’
‘Micha’s with Wooyoung’s parents,’ Tiffany answered from Jongsica’s kitchen.
‘They’re all at their grandparents’ houses,’ Hyoyeon told Seohyun, ‘although Yojin wanted to go to Taeyeon’s place to stay with Haneul. I had to explain to her that all the adults were taking a break so all the kids would be at their grandparents’ places.’
‘Good thinking, but you should’ve told them about how a bachelor’s party and a hen’s night works,’ Yoona giggled.

‘This isn’t a hen’s night. It’s all of my band mates sleeping over on the night before my wedding,’ Sica called from the kitchen while she prepared the cookies.
‘Then explain how a bachelor’s party works to the kids,’ Yoona giggled again.
‘There are no strippers at Jjong’s party, Yoona,’ Sooyoung told her sternly, ‘and you’re drunk.’
‘I’m not drunk~~’ Yoona laughed, ‘and why not? I thought, knowing Jjong, he’s hired a few… or get some entertainers or something.’
Sica glared, ‘oh really? Do you think he did?’
Yoona gulped, ‘no, madam. I don’t think he did,’ and then she muttered under her breath, ‘because you’re a scary ice princess that’ll eat he alive. I think he wants to stay alive… too bad, if he’d known what’s best for him he wouldn’t have asked to marry you.’
‘I heard that Im Yoona,’ Sica called.
‘How?!’ Yoona exclaimed, ‘unnie you’re spying on me aren’t you?!’

Taeyeon shook her head, ‘how’d she get so drunk?’
‘She has a low tolerance for alcohol,’ Yuri said, ‘and now Taecyeon is the one that has to deal with it.’
‘Lucky us,’ Taeyeon said sarcastically, ‘just hope that Hyoyeon doesn’t get her hands on any alcohol tonight.’
Yuri giggled, ‘I think it may be too late, she’s already had some wine and a soju or two.’
‘Great.’
‘Cheer up, unnie. Why so moody?’
‘That keeps calling the house. How’d she get our number? It’s unlisted!’
‘The one from Jeju Island?’ Yuri asked, ‘is she stalking you?!’
‘More like stalking Onew. It’s getting on my nerves!’
‘Tell her to stop calling! And then ignore her. It’s not like Onew would ever cheat on you.’
‘I know, but it’s so annoying! I want to change the house number but that would be so inconvenient and we’d have to call everyone and tell them that we changed our number!’

‘Who wants to play karaoke?!’ Tiffany cried when she and Sica entered the room carrying the snacks.
Taeyeon smiled at Yuri and decided to just have fun and forget about her troubles for one night. She reached over for a microphone and said, ‘me!’
‘Yay! Taeyeon unnie and I should  sing a duet together!’ Seohyun jumped up and grabbed another microphone.
Sica laughed, ‘I get to choose the first song of the night!’
‘Nothing boring!’ Hyoyeon shouted.
‘Pfft, as if I’d choose something boring,’ Sica scoffed and began scrolling through the song list.

Three hours later the girls were watching a horror movie since they’d gotten tired of singing. The movie was intense and Yoonyul were already cowering behind a blanket, curled up on the couch. Sooyoung repeatedly reached for popcorn to keep her calm but every time something happened she’d jump and spray popcorn everywhere. Seohyun  and Tiffany were both latched on Taeyeon’s arms as the older girl watched the movie without getting frightened. She was enjoying the movie and laughed at the others. Hyoyeon was also laughing at her fellow band mates, especially Sica who was hiding behind a couch pillow.

As the man on the screen reached out for the door knob and twisted it, someone banged on Sica’s apartment door and the girls all screamed. It was perfectly in sync to the man on the screen being jumped at by the creeper when he’d opened the door. Sooyoung paused the movie and they all sat there for a while.
‘You open the door, it’s your house,’ Tiffany said.
‘I’m too scared! Someone come with me!’ Sica squealed.
‘No way! I might be attacked!’ Sooyoung shouted.
Someone banged on the door again and the girls all jumped but they were calmed when they heard Taemin’s voice shouting, ‘noonas! Open the door! Hurry! Jonghyun hyung is heavy!’

The girls ran and flung the door open to find Taemin supporting a passed out Jonghyun. Onew and Key were sitting in the hallway unconscious. Sungmin was conscious but he could barely stand and stumbled into Sunny’s arms. The poor girl could barely hold him up so Sica helped her carry him to the kitchen and sat him down on a chair. Wooyoung and Eunhyuk held onto each other for support and were telling weird stories to each other. Stories that only they understood. Minho and Taecyeon, on the other hand, were carrying Kyuhyun who was fast asleep. The girls moved out of the way and the two carried him into the guest room. Taemin began dragging Jonghyun into the apartment and the girls all worked together to get the others through the door. Wooyoung and Eunhyuk were guided into the room carefully as they stumbled around but Onew and Key needed to be carried in. They were too heavy so Sooyoung took the lead and began dragging Key by his legs. The girls shrugged and all helped and then they went back for Onew. It was one hell of a night and the boys had some explaining to do.

 

(a/n): I'm SAAAHHHHH SOWWIE!!! Forgive me. I know it's been a month and I understand I lost some subscribers but I've been busy and uninspired... so yeah... I might updated faster if there are comments... *hint hint, nudge nudge*.

Until next time, which hopefully won't be long, be safe and happy!

Btw, i don't think i'll delete this story, I'll stick it out until the end, even if it's horrible.

Comment and Subscribe~