Cafe

Falling for you... always and forever

‘Seungho, Hyunseung, it’s time to sleep!’ Hara said as she walked into the playroom where her husband and children were playing.
‘Aww!!! Don’t wanna!’ Seungho exclaimed and stomped his foot repeatedly.
‘Don’t be like that Seungho. Listen to your umma. We’ll finish this game tomorrow,’ Hangkyung reasoned.
‘Fine!!’
‘Good, now let’s get ready for bed,’ Hangkyung said with a grunt when he lifted up his youngest son.
‘I’ll race you!’ Hyunseung yelled and started running.
‘You cheated!!’ Seungho screeched while his father started to run after Hyunseung.
Hara chuckled and followed them upstairs. Oh how she loved her immature boys…

Sooyoung collapsed on the couch as soon as she and Key walked into their apartment.
‘Yeobo, get up,’ Key nudged her.
‘Nnghh… why?!’ she whined.
‘Because I’d rather you slept on the bed and not the couch. You always complain of back pains after sleeping on the couch.’
‘But… we just got home!! And I’m too tired to move!!’ Sooyoung whined.
‘Aishh… fine. Be like that…’ Key muttered.
Sooyoung surprisingly felt the couch disappear from underneath her.
‘What the-,’ her eyes flew open.
Key didn’t respond and continued walking to their bedroom while carrying Sooyoung in his arms.
‘What are you doing?!’ she shrieked.
‘If you won’t go to the bedroom, then I’ll carry you there,’ Key said but Sooyoung wasn’t listening because she had already fallen asleep.

‘Don’t you think you’re being just a bit too harsh?’ Sungmin asked Sunny.
‘Nope.’
‘But… she did apologize…’
‘That doesn’t make it okay for her to hit Seungho! If we don’t teach our daughter properly, then she’s going to think it’s okay for her to act like this and never change!’ Sunny cried.
‘But… she was crying… I don’t like seeing her cry…’ Sungmin murmured.
‘I only said that we weren’t going to Cabi Bay anymore!’ Sunny exclaimed.
‘But she was looking forward to it…’ Sungmin sighed.
‘You always take her side! That’s why she’s so spoilt! Even Taeyeon was saying that Haneul didn’t want to come to our place because Soomin is too bossy!’ Sunny cried.
‘Fine. Fine. You deal with her crying then.’
‘Aish! Go sleep on the couch!’ Sunny threw a pillow at Sungmin before turning away from him.
‘Yeobo~ I’m so sorry… please forgive me. You’re right, Soomin is too spoilt and we should teach her that she can’t just do whatever she likes…’ Sungmin tried his best aegyo.
‘Urghh!!! You’re not young anymore!! Stop the aegyo,’ Sunny winced.
‘The fans love it. And you still do aegyo.’
‘Because I’m cute!’
‘And I’m not?!’

Seohyun stared helplessly at Kyuhyun. He was in the entertainment room of their apartment playing his games, star craft or whatever he was into these days. They hadn’t had any alone time for ages because their schedules usually conflicted and yet, he was here playing games instead of spending quality time with her. She knew that he needed alone time but he was ALWAYS playing his games and she missed his a lot. Sometimes, when she woke up at 3am he’d still be outside on the computer.
‘Kyuhyun-ah…’ she called him softly and kneeled down next to him on the floor, ‘Kyuhyun baby?’
‘Mmm…?’
‘Umm…’ Seohyun bit her lip.

She was in one of her more daring nightgowns (courtesy of Yoonyul) and was trying to get his attention so they could spend their night off together.
‘What is it? Wait! AISHH!!!! What the heck?! That was rigged! FAARRRR!!!’ Kyuhyun suddenly yelled and banged the control onto the coffee table.
‘Umm… Kyu?’ Seohyun hesitated, ‘are you going to play games all night?’
Kyuhyun picked up the controller, ‘yes, I have to clock this game!’ and started playing again.
‘But… I was wondering if we could spend time together…’ Seohyun tried being seductive like her sisters taught her to but wasn’t very good at it.
She hugged him and pressed herself against him, pouting up at the man who wasn’t even looking at her.
‘Seo, baby, I’m busy. Next time okay? Can you stop hugging me now? I can’t really play if you are holding my arms down.’
Seohyun sighed and released him, ‘that’s what you always say… can you at least look at me just once?’ she asked hoping that he’d changed his mind when he saw her clothing attire.
‘Yeah, yeah, you look beautiful,’ Kyuhyun replied without looking at her, he didn’t even notice when she stomped off in fury.

SNSD were all in a café sitting in the VIP section, away from the public’s eye. The ones with children had left them at home with their husbands and the ones without children, well, they looked like they had gotten a good night’s sleep.
‘It’s good to have some girl time alone with my sisters…’ Sica sighed blissfully.
‘Why? Sick of Jjong already?’ Hyoyeon teased.
‘Maybe…’ Sica giggled, ‘you know what? We should buy a massive mansion like Super Junior Oppas had and moved in together. Just us girls and the kids, the guys can live together.’
‘Then maybe Kyuhyun Oppa will learn to be thankful for having me when he has to cook for himself,’ Seohyun said sourly.
‘Trouble in paradise? Tell unnies, we’ll help you,’ Tiffany leaned in to hear the goss.

‘He’s been playing his games as usual, doesn’t pay attention to me. And I don’t want to be selfish or anything, but it’s just that we haven’t had a night to ourselves for AGES!!’
‘Aww… poor baby,’ Yuri cooed, ‘have you tried the seduction method?’
‘Yes!’ Seohyun pouted, ‘it doesn’t work as well as you said it would!’
‘What?! That’s impossible! That method is dummy proof! It works on Minho all the time,’ Yuri insisted.
‘Not for Kyu!’ Seohyun cried, worried that Kyuhyun didn’t find her attractive in that way.
‘Don’t worry, Seo,’ Taeyeon said when she saw her distress, ‘Minho is ruled by his hormones, of course it works like a charm for Yuri. You need to find another method to get what you want with Kyu.’
‘But I don’t want to be a manipulative girlfriend! I want our relationship to be equal, I don’t want to dangle him on some string!’ Seohyun cried.
‘Yah! I don’t dangle Minho on a thread! I only use the method when necessary and asking doesn’t work!’ Yuri cried.
‘I wasn’t talking about you, I just meant generally…’ Seohyun defended herself, ‘anyways, enough depressing stories, let’s talk about something else.’

‘Yeah! So how was your honeymoon, Yul? We never got to talk privately about this, the guys were always around!’ Sunny exclaimed.
Yuri went red, ‘uhh… it was fun.’
‘Fun, hey?’ Yoona grinned and elbowed Yuri.
‘Yes! Gosh!! What else do you want me to say?! You all know Minho has good stamina so you know we had a lot of adult play-time on our honeymoon! There wasn’t a day we didn’t do it! And for the first week, we didn’t leave the room! He got the maids to bring food up to the hotel room every meal time, okay?! There. Are you all happy? I told you!’ Yuri finally cracked.
‘Oh. My. Gosh,’ Sooyoung said, wide-eyed.
‘For a whole week?!’ Seohyun squeaked.
‘Hmm… sounds fun!’ Yoona her lips.
‘Yah!! You better not be imagining Minho right now!’ Yuri yelled.
‘I’m not!! I’m thinking of Taecyeon,’ Yoona grinned.
‘Girls! We’re in a café! Remember our image!’ Taeyeon scolded.
‘Sorry, umma… opps! We mean unnie!’ Yoonyul chorused.

‘Anyways, let’s leave Yuri and her love life alone, what about Sooyoung and Sica? When are you two getting married?’ Tiffany turned the attention away from Yuri.
‘When I feel like it!’ Sooyoung snapped, embarrassed.
‘Soon?’ Sica squeaked.
‘Soon?!’ the others cried.
‘Yeah, well… Jjong was talking to me about it last night, and he said, we’re engaged and he wants to get married within this year… so… yeah.’
Sunny and Hyoyeon squealed, ‘we’re going to be bridesmaids again!’
‘When? When?’ Taeyeon asked frantically.
‘We haven’t set the date yet… but maybe on the same day as when we got engaged?’
‘IN TWO MONTHS?!’

 

(a/n): thanks to all my subscriber!!

comment and subscribe~~