Aigoo

Falling for you... always and forever

‘Aigoo…’ Key sighed as he dropped down on the couch and lay his head on Sooyoung’s lap immediately after walking into the apartment.
‘Aigoo, Kibummie is tired~’ Hyoyeon cooed.
Key’s eyes shot open and he sat up, ‘what are you two doing here?!’ he pointed at Hyoyeon and Yuri.
‘Minho is filming “Dream Team” and Eunhyuk is doing paperwork at SMent,’ Yuri said while eating ice-cream.
‘Then where are Hyungjoon and Yojin?’ Key asked.
‘Eunhyuk said he’d take the kids to work. They like the SMent building anyway,’ Hyoyeon said.
Key sighed again, ‘I just wanted to get home and spend a quiet night with Sooyoung, you guys just HAD to be here.’
‘Be nice!’ Sooyoung told him.
‘Go sleep in your room if you want to relax. We were having a private girls talk anyways,’ Hyoyeon told Key.
‘It’s my house! You can’t make me go anywhere!’ Key exclaimed.

‘Fine!’ Yuri pouted, ‘I’ll go visit Minho at Dream Team’s filming location. Bye Sooyoungie, we’ll finish the talk later, ‘kay?’
‘I thought Minho told you to stop going to his filming locations since all those guys keep checking you out,’ Key said.
‘Well he can deal with it, I’m lonely and I don’t have a schedule for one week since we didn’t want to have any schedules with Taeyeon unnie on holidays at Jeju islands. Bye~ Saranghae <3’ and with that, she was out the door.  
The remaining three were silent as Key glared at Hyoyeon.
‘Fine, fine. I’m going. Eunhyuk should be done with paperwork and maybe we’ll take the kids out. At least they’re more fun that mister grumpy diva,’ Hyoyeon pushed herself up and headed out the door.
‘Bye~~’ Key sang.

‘Are you happy now?’ Sooyoung glared at him.
‘What?’ he asked when he’d laid back down.
‘Is that they way to treat guests when they come over? Just kick them out? Even if you’re tired?’ Sooyoung scolded.
‘They’re here almost every day and their your sisters, not strangers. They understand.’
‘But we were having a really good D&M and you just kicked them out!’
‘I’m sorry! They know how I am… so do you. I’ll apologise to them next time, and you guys can D&M all you want tomorrow. All the guys are going out for dinner in celebration of Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s engagement, without Seohyun.’
‘I’m still disappointed in you,’ Sooyoung mumbled.
‘Fine, how about this? I cook dinner tonight to make up for being such a diva. Are you still angry?’
‘Angry? When was I ever angry? Oh, are you going to cook Italian tonight? I feel like Italian,’ Sooyoung’s mood suddenly lightened up and she forgot all about being angry.

‘Haneul! Slow down! Don’t run around the pool!’ Onew shouted as he ran after his daughter.
People around the area stopped to look at the father and daughter duo. It was rather comical watching Onew run after Haneul who seemed to be having the best time ever. Taeyeon lay beside the pool reading a magazine, not really concerned about her husband and daughter’s antics.
‘Haha! You can’t catch me!! I’m gonna go into the deep end!’ Haneul laughed.
‘No! It’s dangerous! You’re too small and you only started swimming lessons!’ Onew shouted as he ran faster.
Taeyeon closed her magazine and stood up. She walked over to the deep end of the pool and as Onew ran past, he slipped. Taeyeon helped him up nonchalantly and then went back to her magazine.
‘Hehe!! Onew condition!!’ Haneul sang, ‘see? Mummy’s so used of it that she knew you were going to fall!!’

Onew blushed, ‘I’m fine! I’m fine!’ he said to all the bystanders that stood there concerned.
Most of them were his fans but were too conscious of Taeyeon’s glares to go up to him. One brave soul however was not frightened. A curvy girl in a skimpy bikini walked up to him.
‘Oppa, are you okay? You fell down pretty hard! That girl that helped you up didn’t even seem to worry,’ she pouted.
‘Uhh…’ Onew rubbed the back of his neck and looked at Taeyeon who was giving him icy glares, ‘I’m fine thanks.’
‘Ohh… poor baby. You don’t need to act tough. I’m sure it hurts. Come to my hotel room and I’ll help patch you up,’ she held his hand and it.

‘His fine thanks,’ Taeyeon had at some point walked over and was now holding Onew’s hand that she’d snatched away from the girl.
‘No really. Men can get hurt. And it must be tiring to be looking after your two younger sisters,’ the girl cooed and hugged Onew’s arm.
‘I’m not his sister. I’m his wife,’ Taeyeon shot daggers through her eyes.
‘Oh, really? I didn’t know! You look 10! You have a body like a child, I’m sure he’d be much more satisfied with a more womanly body,’ the girl said.
Onew snatched his arm away from the girl.
‘Back off. I have a wife and she’s more than satisfying while you are just cheap!’ he exclaimed, quite offended that this girl was bagging Taeyeon’s body.
‘Come on, Haneul. Mum and Dad are going to take you down to the beach instead,’ Onew took the little girls hand and pulled her away.
People around the pool started whispering, ‘what’s with that girl? Making a move on SHINee’s Onew. Everyone knows he has a wife! And she’s from Girls’ Generation. How can that girl think she’d compare to Girls’ Generation’s leader?’
“I’m not giving up yet. Kim Taeyeon, you’re going down! I’m better than all of SNSD put together!” the girl thought as she stomped away from the pool.

‘Who knew wedding preparations would be so hard?’ Jonghyun whined.
‘Just deal with it, Jjong,’ Sica said as she flopped on their bed.
‘So much to do and think about!! Flowers, clothes, invites, people, entertainment, flowergi-,’ Jonghyun stopped halfway through his sentence, ‘! We forgot to choose our flower-girl! We remembered to pick the bridesmaids and groomsmen because that’s easy, our band members. But we forgot about the flower-girl and page boy!’
‘You’re right! How could we forget?’ Jessica cried.
‘It’s okay, we still have time to choose… There’s Hyungjoon, Hyunseung, Seungho, Yojin, Soomin and Haneul… we can choose from them, Micha’s too young to be a flower-girl,’ Jonghyun said.
‘…’
‘I can’t choose!’ Jonghyun exclaimed.
‘Neither can I!! They’re all too cute!!!’ Jessica squealed.
‘Let’s just pick all of them,’ Jonghyun suggested.
‘M’kay! Saves us a lot of time thinking about it,’ Jessica said before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.
When she got to the door, she turned back to Jonghyun, ‘neh… Jjong… it’s been a tiring day and we both want to sleep. So why don’t we shower together to save time?’ she asked seductively.
‘Hell yeah!’ he exclaimed and ran after her into the bathroom.

‘Yul!’ Minho approached his wife as soon as it was break time.
‘Annyong!’ she smiled and waved at him.
‘Don’t Annyong me!’ he said, obviously pissed off but still greeted her with a kiss.
‘Why?’ she pouted.
‘Because I told you not to come to any filming locations again unless you have to!’
‘… but I brought you lunch,’ she mumbled.
Minho sighed and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, ‘look, I’m sorry for being angry but I hate seeing those guys check you out!’
Yuri nodded and handed him the lunchbox she’d made, ‘fine… I’ll go home and be lonely…’
Minho knew she was acting sad on purpose to make him feel guilty but it was working, ‘I’m sorry, baby,’ he hugged her and pressed his lips to hers, ‘but you understand right? This time you can stay but next time call me first. Luckily Taemin is here so while I do the courses, he can look after you.’
‘I’m not a fragile little kid, Minho,’ Yuri rolled her eyes.
‘Yes, but the way some of those guys look at you make me feel uneasy. Never know what they will do.’
‘I doubt that, I wouldn’t let it happen.’
‘They’re stronger than you.’
‘I will kick them where the sun don’t shine. And I won’t go anywhere alone or where there isn’t any people so no need to worry. People will always look after me.’
‘Okay…’ he mumbled and followed her as she went to greet the PD sunbaes and to find Taemin.

 

(a/n): kind of a rushed chap since i haven't updated this for agessss but have updated 'the nine princesses'. but seeing as that fic seems more popular, i decided to update that first. :D

i can't fit all couples into a chap so i have decided to just do a few in every chap so don't comment with "more -insert couple name here- please!" because i will try to even out couple moments. I unintentionally did only shinee couples in this chap and i was like WOW, what a coincidence! LOL

comment and subscribe~~~