SHINeeGeneration lost without Jongsica...

Falling for you... always and forever

‘Oh no! I think I forgot to kiss Haneul goodbye, turn back around!’ Taeyeon fretted.
Onew laughed, ‘You didn’t forget. You showered her in kisses before leaving. You’re just trying to make an excuse to go back but it’s not going to happen. Besides, we’re almost on the highway.’
Taeyeon slumped in her seat, ‘you know I don’t like leaving her anywhere for more than two nights. She’ll be over at your parents’ for a week and a half! Out in the country, far from Seoul.’
‘It’s not that far, only an hour or so drive. And she’ll be fine. She will be spending time away from the busy streets of Seoul and in the country with her grandparents and cousins. I think it’ll be good for her to not get everything she wants. She won’t have all the latest and newest toys out there so instead she’ll learn some life skills. Not to mention that she’ll be at my parents’ place, the place where I grew up, it’s not like she’ll be living with strangers for a week and a half.’

‘It’s still too far even if it will be good for her to get away from Seoul for a while. She doesn’t always gets what she wants, she’s not spoilt and you know that. Soomin on the other hand… but that’s not the point! I’m just really worried about her. She’s growing up and doesn’t need me anymore!!’
Onew took one hand off the steering wheel and laid it on Taeyeon’s lap. He squeezed gently and gave an adoring smile, ‘yeobo, she isn’t even in school yet, she still needs you. But if you do everything for her and she spends all her time with us, then she won’t be able to look after herself when she gets older. She’ll always depend on us.’
Taeyeon sighed but nodded, ‘I understand, but I still feel like one day, she won’t need me anymore so while she still needs me, I want to be there for her, even if she doesn’t ask for my help.’
‘You’re a wonderful mother, you know that? And she’ll always need you but will learn to be a little more independent. More importantly, she’s only sleeping over at my parents’ house, it doesn’t mean she’s never going to come back. And is certainly doesn’t mean she doesn’t need you anymore so why are you worrying so much? The two things have nothing to do with each other. Silly Taeyeon…’

After that, there was no more talk about being worried about Haneul being away from a week and a half and soon the couple arrived at Sooyoung and Key’s apartment. They were greeted at the door by Taemin who was in his pyjamas.
‘Hi, Taemin!’ Taeyeon smiled.
‘Annyong noona, hyung,’ Taemin grumbled.
‘Why are you in your pyjamas? Did you sleepover?’ Onew asked.
‘Yeah… Sulli’s doing a concert in LA and I locked myself out of the apartment… and Jjong hyung has my spare key,’ Taemin said.
‘I thought Minho had your spare keys,’ Onew observed while walking into the apartment and down the hall.
‘Well he doesn’t okay?’ Taemin snapped, ‘Jjong hyung has had them since Min hyung went away on his honeymoon.’
‘Yah! Don’t snap at me!’ Onew cried.
Minho came rushing towards them at top speed just as Onew was about to continue yelling at Taemin. He held up a glass of banana milk and handed it over to Taemin.
He smiled at Onew and Taeyeon, ‘mianhae, he hasn’t had his morning milk so he’s a little grumpy. You know he doesn’t mean it, not even deep down.’
Taeyeon laughed heartily and hugged Taemin, ‘of course, he’s never been rude to me like that before.’
‘I’m sorry noona, I love you,’ Taemin said as he hugged her back and drank his milk.
‘Yah! Hands off my wife!’ Onew cried.

Taemin and Onew continued bickering as Taeyeon and Minho walked down the hall towards the kitchen.
‘Mmm… smells delicious!’ Taeyeon sighed appreciatively, sniffing the air while approaching the kitchen.
Minho nodded in agreement, ‘it is delicious. You have to have the pancakes Key hyung made.’
Upon entering the kitchen the pair were greeted by the sight of Key in a pink apron singing as he cooked a large breakfast.
‘Annyong, noona, where’s hyung?’ Key asked.
Onew and Taemin walked into the room.
‘Never mind,’ he sang. 
‘That smells delicious, I could smell it from the hall,’ Taeyeon said.
‘Naww… shucks… noona, you’re making me blush,’ Key joked.

‘Stop it Key, you’re making me sick,’ Sooyoung said as she and Yuri walked into the kitchen.
‘Yeobo~ that’s not true~’ Key whined with his best aegyo.
Sooyoung swiped the air while Yuri wiped imaginary germs off herself, ‘ewww!!! Aegyo!! Disgusting!’ they shouted.
Key laughed, ‘alright, alright. I’ll stop.’
‘Oh thank goodness,’ Taemin let out a sigh of release.
‘Arasso, arasso, time to eat now,’ Key announced.
‘I’ll help set up the table!’ Taeyeon and Taemin volunteered.
‘Thank you. Please take these to the table Taemin, and Taeyeon noona, can you please take these?’

They sat around Sookey’s dining eating breakfast as soon as the table was set. They ate and talked but something seemed to be missing. There were two empty seats at the table and every now and then, one of them would look over to the empty seats. The boys waited to hear one of Jjong’s erted stories or strange theories but they never came. The three girls expected to continually keep Sica from falling asleep at the table but every time they turned to tap on her shoulder, she wasn’t there. It wasn’t the same. Their usual rituals weren’t happening and it just didn’t feel right.

‘Hyung~~~~ I never thought I’d say this but I miss Jjong hyung! I want to hear one of his stories,’ Minho complained.
‘Me too~ Even though half of the time I don’t understand,’ Taemin whined.
‘My yeobo is gone!!!’ Key moaned.
‘Yah! What am I?’ Sooyoung exclaimed.
‘My fiancée,’ Key cooed.
Taeyeon pouted, ‘It’s not the same without sleeping beauty.’
Onew sighed, ‘I can’t seem to eat my special SHINeeGeneration breakfast without Sica noona’s snoring in the background and Jonghyun’s constant talking.’
‘I want them back home,’ Yuri pouted.
‘We’re nothing without Jongsica!’ Taemin wailed.
‘I even miss Sica noona’s dolphin squealing,’ Key exclaimed.
‘Jonghyun can tell as many erted stories as he wants, just as long as they come back soon!’ Taeyeon said.
Everyone nodded.
‘Let’s called them and tell them to come home soon,’ Sooyoung suggested.

The phone rang, it took a while but Jonghyun eventually picked up.
‘Yoboseyo?’ he shouted into the phone.
‘Yoboseyo. Hyung, it’s me. And everyone else is with me too,’ Taemin answered.
‘Ahh… how are you doing, guys?’ Jonghyun asked.
‘Noonas are here with us too. Get Sica noona on the phone too,’ Key said bossily.
A few seconds later Sica greeted them all cheerily, ‘hello~’
‘Sica~~~~~~~~~~~~’ Yuri whined.
‘Come home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’ Sooyoung added.
‘Why~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?’ Sica responded.
‘Because we miss you~~~~~~~~~~~~’ Taeyeon replied.
‘And SHINeeGeneration not the same without Jongsica~~~~~~~~~~~~~’ Taemin added.
‘Do you guys miss me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?’ Jonghyun teased.
‘If we say yes will you come home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?’ Key asked.
‘We’ll come home a week earlier if you say you miss me~~~~~~~~~~~’ Jonghyun sang.
‘WE MISS YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~’ everyone exclaimed.
Jonghyun chuckled and Sica giggled, ‘alright, we’ll come home a week earlier just for that. By the way, why are we talking like this~~~~~~~~~~~~~?’
‘I don’t know~~~~~~~’ Taemin responded in his best baby voice.
‘Well, we better  stop. My voice is getting sore and we have a performance later today,’ Key said.
‘Aww… a performance without me…’ Jonghyun said disappointedly.
‘Well, we weren’t going to wait for you to come back home,’ Onew teased.
‘You brats! We’re not coming home a week earlier now!’ he joked.
‘You will. We’re going now!! Bye!!’ Minho exclaimed before hanging up.

‘Well, it seems like we’re all better now and the breakfast is complete. Not like their missing anymore,’ Onew smiled and then went on the eat his breakfast comfortably.

(a/n): Weird chap... i don't know what was going on in my head when i wrote this... do you like my poster? lol...

AND MY TUMBLR ACCOUNT IS HERE!!!!!!

Follow me to learn more about me, read exclusive chaps and stories, to make requests for updates and to see pics from the upcoming Kpop concert in Sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO FOLLOW!!! :D

Here is the link:   

http://oneribbon.tumblr.com/