We're the kids of famous idols and this is how we play!!!

Falling for you... always and forever

‘Wahh~ London’s beautiful!’ Sica cried, her eyes shining as she admired her surroundings.
‘Yeah, if you like the constant grey rainy days,’ her husband drawled dully as he trailed behind her.
She rolled her eyes but decided to ignore his stupid comment, there was no way she was letting him get her down when she was so excited to be in London. Sica skipped further ahead and disappeared around the corner, forcing Jonghyun to run so he wouldn’t lose sight of her. He did not want to get lost in a place where he didn’t know his way around or how to speak the language.
‘Yah! Slow down.’
Sica laughed heartily with her head thrown back as she turned around to face him.
‘Relax will you? Just enjoy yourself for a little bit,’ she said.
He sighed and glared at her skipping towards him, wishing that they could just go back to the hotel and rest. She stopped right in front of him and hugged him. His shoulders relaxed a little bit as he hugged her back.
‘Let’s get going ok? There’s quite a few places I want to visit.’
‘Alright,’ he sighed in defeat.
Sica hooked her arm through his and dragged him off but when he saw how happy she was, he couldn’t help but smile and loosen up so he could enjoy himself.

‘Why do I have to do this?!’ Hyungjoon complained.
‘Because you’re the best man,’ Soomin answered.
‘Noona, why aren’t I the best man? Hyunseung hyung is my hyung,’ Seungho asked while the older toddler adjusted the bow tie he was wearing.
‘Because I said so. You’re too young to do the best man’s job.’
‘What’s the best man’s job? What is even a best man?’
Soomin sighed and walked to Hyunseung to fix his tie, ‘just someone to help the groom. In this case, the groom is Hyunseung and the best man is Hyungjoon. You are one of the groomsmen.’
‘Where are the other groomsmen?’ Hyungjoon asked.
Soomin put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes at him, ‘the stuff toys, duh! Okay, now I’m going to go help with the girls, do you think I can leave all of you alone for a bit?’
The boys nodded and she left in a hurry.

Hyunseung, who’d been quiet through the ordeal, let out a sigh of relief as the door closed behind her.
‘She’s scary,’ he muttered.
The other two nodded in agreement.
‘Why are you getting married to Haneul noona, hyung?’ Seungho asked.
‘I don’t know, because Soomin said so and if we don’t, who knows what will happen.’
Hyungjoon nodded and patted little Seungho on the head, ‘you’re lucky you don’t go to school with us and spend more time with her.’
‘School?’ the younger boy asked.
The older two shook their heads, ‘you’ll understand when you’re older,’ they said even though they were only four.

‘Haneul, are you ready?’ Soomin asked.
‘Err…’
‘I’m going in there and I’m going to start playing the music, when you hear it, come inside the playroom and walk to me slowly with Yojin.’
Haneul nodded and watched as Soomin stepped into the playroom.
‘What is going on?’ Yojin asked, ‘this is crazy.’
‘I know. Getting married? Why am I getting married?’
Yojin shrugged but didn’t respond because their mothers’ song ‘The Boys’ began playing from inside the playroom. The two girls looked at each other and held hands before walking into the room slowly, just as they’d been instructed to.

They stopped in front of Soomin and Hyunseung. Yojin turned to look around the room and was surprised to see all of Soomin’s stuffed toys and dolls dressed up, most sitting in rows facing them and two as bridesmaids and one as a groomsman.
‘What are you doing? Place Haneul’s hand in Hyunseung’s’ Soomin hissed at her.
Yojin quickly did as she was told and stood next to the dolls, in the maid of honour’s place.
‘Okay, I’m going to do this just like I saw on TV, okay? But I don’t remember everything,’ Soomin told everyone.
The other five looked at her and nodded. She smiled and began the ceremony.
‘And now, time for your vows.’
Haneul and Hyunseung looked at her blankly.
‘Your vows…’ she said impatiently.
‘Oh! Us?’ Haneul asked.
‘Who else?!’
‘Umm… I didn’t prepare any?’
‘Urgh! Did you?’ Soomin asked frustrated.
Hyunseung shook his head.
‘Fine! We’ll just move onto the rings!’ Soomin sighed exasperated.

‘And I know pronounce you man and wife!’ Soomin said.
Hyungjoon, Yojin and Seungho clapped and cheered but Seungho was confused at the same time.
‘Does this mean they’re married? Like mum and dad?’ he whispered to Hyungjoon.
Hyungjoon nodded and continued clapping, in fear that Soomin might yell at him if he did otherwise.
‘So they’re going to have babies?’ Seungho asked.
Hyungjoon stopped and looked at Seungho, his eyes wide.
‘Oh no! If they have a baby now, then Hyunseung has to stop going to school and start working to support them! And they’re going to be poor! I learnt all about it in a movie I watched! This is not good. We have to stop the wedding!’
‘It’s too late!’ Seungho exclaimed.

‘You may now kiss the bride,’ Soomin said while Hyungjoon and Seungho were talking.
‘W-what?!’ Hyunseung stammered.
‘When you get married, you have to kiss!’
‘I don’t want to do that!’ Haneul said.
Soomin stomped her foot and yelled, ‘you have to!’
‘No!’
Soomin began getting frustrated at not getting her own way so she tried forcing their faces together with her incredible strength and will power.
‘No! Stop! Yojin do something! Soomin unnie, you’re hurting me!’ Haneul yelled.
‘Stop! Stop! You’re hurting Haneul! We’ll do it okay! Just let go!’ Hyunseung added.
‘Soomin noona, stop!’ Seungho screamed.
At that moment, there was a bang and Yoona, Yuri, Taecyeon and Minho stumbled into the room laughing.
‘Alright, alright, Soomin-ah, stop now. That’s not how we treat our friends, apologise,’ Taecyeon chuckled.
Soomin let go and looked at him, then looked at the other 3 laughing adults before apologizing.

Sunny, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Hara, Sungmin, Onew, Eunhyuk and Hangkyung all walked into the room.
‘We heard a loud bang, what happened?’ Hara asked.
Yoona laughed and said, ‘we all fell through the door and into the room.’
Everyone looked at her in confusion.
‘Mummy! Mummy! You have to un-marry hyung and Haneul noona!’ Seungho said, ‘otherwise they’ll have a baby and hyung will have to quit school to support them and they’ll be poor!’
Hangkyung looked at his son curiously and asked, ‘what are you on about? And where’d you learn about such things?’
Minho cracked up laughing again and said, ‘Soomin made Haneul and Hyunseung get married. We listened to the whole ceremony, so funny!’
‘What?’ Sunny cried, ‘Soomin you can’t just force people to do things! And this isn’t a real marriage, you need a license to marry people and they need to be older.’
‘Oh thank goodness, we didn’t want them to have babies,’ Hyungjoon said.
Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at his son and said, ‘come on, kids. I think your Aunt Sunny wants to speak with Soomin alone.’

Once they were out of the room and downstairs, the adults left the kids to play by themselves again.
‘I’m glad that sorted itself out,’ Yojin said.
‘Yeah, and that you’re not really married,’ Seungho said, ‘now let’s go play on the trampoline!’
They all ran outside but Hyunseung grabbed Haneul and pulled her aside.
‘Even though it was only a fake marriage, for those five minutes, I was a very happy husband. I just wanted to tell you,’ he said before smiling and running away.

 

(a/n): It's been over two weeks since I last updated hasn't it? Don't worry, I didn't forget about this story but it's just that after the K-pop concert, I had exams and then had surgery on my teeth to get my wisdoms out so yeah... Haven't really been in the condition to update... add family and new years into that equation and you don't get an update. But never fear, I plan to update more often so I can start on quite a few new stories I've had in mind :D Til next time~~~~~