Let's Going Out On Dates!

Life After Married

hey, we're back ...hahaha
do you guys missed us?do you???
# no one misses us?really??  TT.TT

This is a busy week for us,
so we're sorry if there are typo's heehee
okay, this is our next chapter ...
please leave a comment ne?
happy reading
^ ^

>> 

"Bummie!"

Many times Siwon called Kibum bit she didn't have a desire to stop. Siwon could reached Kibum later. But it was not long, because Kibum remaining to release her hand from Siwon.

Siwon who understands the feelings of his girlfriend that trying to go from him. So Siwon released it then. And Kibum saw her namjachingu released his hand away of her.

"Bummie-ah .. mianhae ~" Kibum paused at the words of her lover.

Siwon could saw Kibum face that she kept away from Siwon a few times. Kibum turned herself to speak,"Do not show yourself until I can forgive you.."

Really, it sounds as the bad as the words of ending their relationship.

»»

Siwon could not pursue his yeoja due to the phone rang. "Nde.. I'm going to offfice." said Siwon but his eyes still watching Kibum were getting away from him.

Siwon stunned because Kibum has completely disappeared from his sight.  He threw weakly sighed before turning the step to leave the mall

₩ ₩ ₩

Junsu and Jaejoong had a few minutes and came in a location where they have a date.

"Eonnie, lets order a meal. It's already lunch time, do not you hungry?" Junsu said.

"We will wait a minute. Kibum-"

"I'll order it now. The foods will not instantly to be served, so eonnie still be waiting for Kibum and would eat it after she comes."

Jaejoong painted a smile. Junsu then call the waiter to order for foods

"A portion of it because we were waiting for" explained Junsu on the waiter.

After the waiter left Jaejoong opening words of concern about Kibum arriving,  "Is not Kibum was never late. She even come first then will wait us for our date as it's now?"

"Maybe she still doing another work. She's being busy, after she opened the body care's place."

Jaejoong smiled, she'd understand if Junsu explanation was right. She was also very proud of her sister who was so successful with her career.

»»

"Aish! Why should I be out of this place! Did not I come here because Joongie and Suie eonnie!!" Kibum upset. So after that she went back into the shopping center she would leave.

Siwon stopped before getting into the car. He paused at the thought of her lover who suddenly flashed in his brain. His hand reached for the car door handle and later he came into it.

Kibum entered the restouran which is becoming a place was requsted Kibum for their gathering.

Jaejoong and Junsu looked happy to see Kibum's arrival.

₩ ₩ ₩

"How are you, eonnie? Are still un-well?" Kibum asked on Jaejoong.

Jaejoong just nodded and said yes, "I should've never morning sick. Two days ago I did not feel it, I guess if it had stopped ... I'm sorry for Yunnie, he's not going to breakfast when I threw up-"

"Eonnie, it is the duty of a husband to pay attention to your condition. Do not worry about it. You have to maintain your health and increase your appetite so aegya will grow well." Jaejoong developed a smile, apparently Kibum still have not stopped giving an advice "If the morning sick, I think it might be a bit longer for eonnie rather than other yeoja. But I'm sure if it would be over later."

Junsu smiled at Kibum that easier gave advise on Jaejoong. Junsu and Jaejoong was really amazed at Kibum who is very good at many things from them.

Kibum's eyes fixed on the waiter who took the order. Kibum know if it is eonnie orders, because Junsu had to explain to her when Kibum offered food at Jaejoong.

Kibum helped a little to serve Jaejoong order, "Kajja eonnie, eat .."

Jaejoong began to eat his menu.

Kibum turned his sight to others "How is Yoochun oppa?"

Junsu who were watching Jaejoong eating becomes a little surprised and then switch to looking at Kibum. "I just want to know, because a few days after you said and you followed my advice - You did not tell anything about oppa."

"He remain back to do it even after we've done." Junsu said as to swallow the bitterness of her explanation.

Kibum Junsu hand to give a support.

"Why dont you try to see what he was doing at night?" Kibum and Junsu being focus on listening to Jaejoong. "You never touch his laptop? - Why dont  you try it? Didnt you see what he did all night until he did not accompany you sleep?" Junsu turned away her eyes from the interrogation was directed on her.

"You never do what I ever suggested to you at first?-"

Kibum words hastily cut by Junsu, "I can not touch because that is his own-"

"You're married, his own also yours. A wife has the right to check what you suspected." Kibum hold Jaejoong to further.

"Eonnie .. Can you hold it? It's not good for you." After seeing Jaejoong drank her water, Kibum turned to Junsu. "Eonnie is true if you have the right to do that. - When you were dating with him, he also asked about a former lover who came to your apartment? "

Junsu's eyes staring at Kibum seeking reassurance for her actions. "That time I guess Yoochun also wanted to know what was bothering his feelings to you. Yoochun had a chance as he can ask you directly and his question were answered by you too. -He can do it and how about you ? "

Junsu was silent, looking at her cousin's eyes.