Everyone can insist their minds

Life After Married

Kibum was happy, a smile never faded on her face. And she felt relief since her hands brough two babies clothes after she had succeed to escape the crowds were in faught before with her to get the discounted things.

Kibum swore in heart if those was not for her eonnies, she never wanted tiring herself and wasted her time that should be used to work at her office.

 

Her forehead a bit wrinkled,  she further checked two clothes would be given to her eonnies was same and the different only the colors.

 

Ah..~ I think they won’t complain it. I had faught to get this all. I deserve to get her thanks for this all – Not it’s better than Junsu eonnie shown before?’ Kibum calmed herself with these. “Eum!” then she nodded confidently later.

 

“Isn’t it too small and short?” Kibum murmured while moved away of her place. "Oh yea, It for cute baby not for a kid? - Haaa..  it should be." 

 

She paused to scream in silent, ‘Oh, GOD!’ - Kibum shocked at herself. Her eyeballs completely rounded as she was suffocated. Nothing else could made the girl like Kibum was surprising about herself- She got the fact, her inside clothes out one side and two buttons of her blazer was unbottoned.

 

Ash~~

She feels frustated what happening on, Kibum was the one who really concerned about the dressed-up. But at that time, her clothes were same as someone had got bullied by others. She immediately raised her hand and used the hands to fix her appearance. Her thought that she would looks better if pulled out other side of her inside clothes then unbottoned the rest buttons of her blazer. Kibum also combing her strand hair as she didn't want other part of herself would made new trouble such as messy hair on her face.

 

’It will be the last and no more!’ 

 

---

 

Kibum couldn't find her two eonnies once arrived, though she still remembered where they aparted before Kibum joined the crowds to get babies clothes for them.  

She didn't move at all, she raise a bit her height to check some outlet from her standing. But Kibum didn't catch her eonnie among the visitor there.

 

May be eonnie still in toilet. - Kibum tried to think positively, so she decided to wait as thought they would come later in few minutes.

 

While waiting her eonnie, Kibum put a sharp gaze to every visitor who passed before her. She really hate those people looked down herself and may mocked her was the poorest one could get that place.

 

EONNIEE... EODIGA..??” whispered her in worry.

 

***

 

“Like a stubborn child. Usually she more succumbing of us-” grumbled Jaejoong was mad when watching Junsu so far away and ignored by searching her own CD.

 

“Didn’t she come here to accompany me! Should be she standing next me, why she looks happy with herself!” 

 

At Jae behind, a man repeately patted her shoulders, “Noona.. noona..?” 

 

A man trying to call with a tender voice, he didn't mean to disturb his costumer. Jae couldn’t act as not hear the calling, she later turned back to see the man who was the watch of CD's outlet.  

 

"Noona, could you leave your CD?”

 

Jae sighed at first before she replied him, “Wae! You thought I can’t buy this one. How much is it?! Let’s go with me to cashier, I’ll pay there!”  

 

Jae really wanted to eat the man with her gaze, she pissed off to her cousin and the man came on time was incorrect for him.

 

“Sorry, but that's not to sell.”

 

Hah~~ It’s a joke! – why you displayed this if it isn’t to sell?” hissed Jaejoong at last of his talks.

 

“Where noona found the CD? Might be other costumers forgot to return the CD on the place.”

 

“I found there.” 

 

Jaejoong pointed at higher stand than a rack beside that displaying so many CD. WAIT!! - Jaejoong tried realizing that she had made a mistake,she observed to another spot also had the same stand for their big CD there to attract their customer easily to get any genre movies.

 

Jae tounge-tied, she couldn’t reply anymore. Her hand squeezed the CD box was in hand, but she felt nothing. It didn't harm her right hand. ‘OMO! – this made of sponge..

 

Jae's heart so difficult to return the CD,she embarrassed while keeping her anger in hearter hear.

 

"Noona"

 

Jaejoong didnt have a choice, she turned back at the man with narrowing her eyetails.

 

” Have noona got the CD you wanted?” 

 

Jae was still mad immediately shot his question,”My cousin has got many CD she wants I think. I'm no need a help now, better you back to your work!”

 

The man bowed at jae, she only slightly to reply him and let took herself firstly to leave.

 

---

 

Jaejoong patted her cousin’s shoulder repeatedly. Jaejoong have lost her patient for Junsu, as soon as jae released the earphone on Junsu ear by her own hand.

 

“We go now.” 

 

Junsu put off the half spon of her earphone, then headed to the cashier. After all CD she wanted had paid, junsu chased to get her cousin. Once reached the outlet's door, Junsu made her legs walked slowly. She felt jae has changed and making a question on junsu mind. ‘She’s mad with me?’ 

 

Junsu tried to remove that mind, ‘Ani! She just feeling tired now.’ and junsu paced her legs to align Jae's.

 

***

 

 

Junsu just understood Jaejoong after they been walking along. They weren’t just meet in few hours. But they knew each other more than 10 years as they were cousin. Jae pouted her lips that meant if the girl was in bad mood.

 

Did I hurting her heart?

 

Junsu AGAIN  tried to catch Jae steps .

 

Kibum restless about her sibling and her cousin, she might could be calm an ylonger if her appearance was much better than that time. She wanted to leave soo but her eonnie, she didn't where they were.

 

Kibum once more moved her legs not too far of her place, her mind still believed her eonnie would come at her place. She turned over her body,  her eyes caught her sibbling walked over her. Her face beamed,  finally her eonnies came back!!

 

" Eonnie, are you OK? " 

 

Kibum asked Jaejoong once her sibbling in front of herself. She greeted Jaejoong with a smile, but her question wasn’t reply yet. Kibum reached Jaejoong shoulder, she took jae into her arms. She was happy and relieved at the same time, she wasn’t to worry about her eonnie anymore.

 

Junsu smiling due to her cousin was loving each other, they always made her heart envy. She was the only child in her family. But after long time knew them, junsu really happy. Jaejoong made herself could felt how the feeling if having older sister. And Junsu proud to have a younger sister like Kibum.

 

Junsu stepped closer to them.

 

Kibum began released Jaejoong of her arms. “Eonnie, I’m succed-“ said Kibum cheerfully at Jaejoong.

 

But jae again made her dongsaeng so worry to herself, “Bummie-ah, I’m so tired. Can I take this?” then she took a present from Kibum.

 

Junsu widened at Jaejoong. It was rarely for Jaejoong not praising Kibum, Was it serious that Jaejoong feel so tired?

 

“Eonnie, I’ll accompany you to get home.”offered Kibum

 

Jae eyes met kibum's, Jusnu knew that her dongsaeng also tired. “Bummie-ah. You can go- back to your office. I’ll accompany eonnie.” 

 

Junsu idea has saved jae to refuse kibum. Her dongsaeng stared at her to listen what junsu would to continue, " Eonnie will stay at my home, and I'll call oppa so he can pick her up after he finish working.”

 

Kibum stretched her lips,she nodded later. Kibum agreed following junsu.

 

***

 

Kibum accompanied them, she wanted to make sure her beloved eonnie put their foots on the escalators. After the escalator taking both eonnie down to get the first floor, Kibum took opposite ways, she took the direction where she could get toilet to change her style was getting bad.

Kibum wondered seeing a namja carrying many groceries plastic bags  plus a single panda which wrapped still and tied with a pink ribbon on his left arm. Kibum was pity to the man,  how difficult that namja could managed all goods being carried!

She stopped her legs as saw the man paused his legs too, the view at front of her was awaked heself. She suddenly changed her mind to approach the escalator being used by the man. Kibum made a distance, she wanted observed that namja withuot his knowing as her eyes needed to be ensured.
 

Kibum leaned her body, she hoped she wasn’t wrong about that namja.


Drap - drap ! !-Some people appeared from behind then filled up the rest space between Kibum and the man. Those people were an family, they seemed to have hastily down while the escalator was still running .

 

Kibum only got his back, but her brain suddenly re-playing the part face of namja was being stalked. She remembered that the only man was inside her brain that time. A bunch family member also covered the namja .


Eoddie .. ?

Kibum panicked, she passed through the family were blocking her way to do observation. She disliked if she failed,she wanted to know that namja. Her heart for surely said that she recognized that man.



Brukk!!!

Kibum slipped then touched the floor due to loss his balance. She looks like someone had just dumped of the car captor . Moreover, her self-esteem was also being exhibited to some people passing around where she fell . 

 

But she was not too concerned with all things so that she did not immediately got up of her place. Her brain can't think another, only one could remind what she should to do. She could only yelled to call him not move away.


CHANGMIN !!!

 



The man could heard the calling clearly. Kibum has screamed in loud and supposed the crowds that moving to another place paused their step to see whom made a noise in public area. And namja who got calling was named Changmin, finally glanced over Kibum. But he put his sight like a child saw his ice cream melt down and slowly would to wet the hand.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

mian, we know it is the worst writing. But we hope WE can write the fic till end

 

 

please bear to us with leaving any message.

once more, we say thanks all subbers and some people has upvoted this idea.

 

heeee~~~ GOMAPTA!! (#bunchkiss4U)