My Decision - Part 2

Life After Married

hay guys,,,
ready for new chapter?
but first, we want to thank you for
@ hanazawakay
@ Jun_xi
@ jongiezu
@ loyersyeraomar
@ 1234FATENN987
@ sapphirewing
@ noya_couple
and the subscribers and the siders .. hehehe

okeehh ... just read on ... hahahah ... hopefully you more curious ..
* smirk

bubbyeee,,, dont forget to leave a trail ...

 

~ Life After Married's ~

 

Yunho arrived home very late. He tried to get into the house with his whole body is tired. Her feet stopped when he saw his wife was surely exhausted untill she felt asleep on the sofa to wait for his presence - Jaejoong closed her eyes and leaned her body without headrests and still holding a magazine. Yunho smiled at

 

 

Yunho had closed his bedroom, taken a blanket and a pillow for Jaejoong. He approched where Jaejoong was laying. With carefully, he rised a bit Jaejoong head then put a pillow for her headrest. Yunho pulled a blanket to cover most of his wife then kissed Jaejoong's forehead once. After that he left his wife because he had to clean up.

 

 

 

www

 

 

 

Siwon had a few minutes ago watching a house inside of his car. Had too long he stopped  his car, but not the slightest in his heart wanted to get out and headed to a house that he had been observed.

 

 

 

A yeoja out and looked at the balcony of her house. She was only wearing sheer nightie and skimpy. Siwon a bit moved at his seat, he wanted to get more clearly a yeoja appeared of her bedroom that was connected with a balcony.

 

 

Had a few days, Siwon became a yeoja stalker who had been observed. His heart didn’t dare to appear for a yeoja was in her sight at time, as she didn’t contact him at all. Who knows how long he was going to get his apology? -  Siwon still focused to her. Feelings really have tortured him - he could see his yeoja but couldn’t reach her.

 

 

'Bummie-ah .. mianhae ..' he said softly to himself.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Kibum sight toward her front door unlocked perfectly. Siwon watched she was doing from inside the car, he could see if Kibum focused on one thing that she found only.

 

 

 

 

Kibum turned herself back into her bedroom. Siwon curious because just a few minutes Kibum appeared but she had disappeared from his sight. Actually the night before, Kibum stood at balcony for some hours while enjoying the night breeze.

 

 

 

 

Kibum has entered, but Siwon got Kibum didn’t turn off her room lights. Siwon felt restless inside his car was parked at Kibum’s neighboor. He understood about Kibum was doing out of her ordinary due since a couple nights became stalker for Kibum.

 

 

 

 

 

 Siwon sighed once, his hand then grabbed the handle as tried to get out from his car to meet Kibum. He has forgotten his thoughts on Kibum who would be upset if she met him or whatever it was. Siwon really didn’t care.

 

 

 

Siwon rushed himself quicker to reach Kibum house.

 

 

 

Siwon had stood at front the Kibum’s gate, he watched to check what was happening inside through the gaps of Kibum’s gate house. He yet see anything. Later, his eyes catch a sheer nightie approached to the gate. Siwon trusted that Kibum was closer to reaching the gate. That was right, at time Kibum looking for the door locks she would to open the chain which she used to shut the gate.

 

 

 

 

Ssrrkk-Siwon could vaguely heard that kibum doing something near the gate. Siwon moved his legs to close, then he was nearby so that he able to see the gate was not locked. Siwon didn’t waste the opportunities, he went to open the gate of Kibum house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

A pair of footsteps approaching Kibum then caught by her ears. Kibum turned herself – she got just someone at her home 'wonnie ..??' he murmured softly in her heart.

 

 

 

 

Siwon and Kibum's eyes met, they stood only – not moving  at all and not  saying  anything.

Kibum hid her face and disregard Siwon arrived, she lied to herself by doing something else when Siwon around. Kibum finally found the key and heade to the gate. Her hand which holding key grabbed her namjachingu suddenly,so her steps broke to move.

 

 

"Nights is too late, you'd better go" Kibum said coldly, while she was passed toward the gates un- locked.

 

 

 

 

Siwon tight his hold on Kibum arm, he tried once to grab when Kibum would to leave from him. He didn’t mind to harsh and all things happened so fast, made a key in the hands of Kibum was released. Kibum looked at him after the key had not in her hand because of Siwon. But her namjachingu completely ignored, altough Kibum watched him in bad mood.

 

 

Siwon heart was surely happy as he could meet with Kibum. He did fault accidently, he has left what he done before – he didn’t want his thought would interfere its plans to get Kibum re him.

 

 

Kibum had turned its eyes for Siwon – Her mind thinking that Siwon didn’t understand herself anymore so she didn’t have to dizzying Siwon who stood before her.  She then took the key that fell. But a pair of hands to stop Kibum again.

 

 

 

 

Kibum had to make herself faced to Siwon. Both eyes looked at each other.  Siwon took  something of his jacket pockets,  quickly gave a ring on Kibum. Kibum  earth were silent-like all things changed into ice instantly.

 

 

 

 

"I'm very serious with you." Said Siwon as disturbed Kibum from her imagine. He looked at Kibum seriously, "I've been thinking  to give you after I back from Japan when we will get a dinner together. But I cant wait much longer, I can’t  not to see you for a much longer-"

 

 

 

 

GREP- She fell on Siwon, then hugged Siwon very tightly. Siwon smiled with happiness that night. He Kibum hairs who hugged himself and didn’t let him to go. Kibum buried on Siwon to breath his scent. And Siwon kissed her hairs with love.

 

 

 

 

www

 

 

 

Jaejoong woke up, the morning has indeed come. She felt her right hand was heavy, she got her husband watched her sleep all night until he was sleeping beside her while his right hand on Jaejoong’s tummy.

 

 

Jaejoong moved her hand to her husband hair was still asleep in his dream. "Yeobo .. wake up" she said softly.  Jaejoong caressed his head again. "Come on, wake up .. aegya said if your hand is very heavy for them," said his wife again.

 

 

"Euhhh ... ~" Yunho out his voice as he stretched out his muscles and went into his consciousness. He opened his eyes  then smiled at her after getting Jaejoong smiling at him.

 

 

"Morning .." Yunho replied and immediately kissed her lips. Jaejoong was lying, she let Yunho to kiss.

Yunho kiss moved to Jaejoong tummy to greet hi aegya  “ CUP !! -  What you been up too?" Jaejoong smiled happily for Yunho attention. Yunho returned at his wife, he helped Jaejoong  sat on the couch.

 

 

"Why did not you wake me up? You got home very late at night "Jaejoong felt disappointed, she did  as usual pursed her lips.

 

 

"Mianhae ... ~ I didn’t want disturb you, you look slept quietly ." He had finished his talks, then grabbed Jaejoong to lean on her shoulder. "Well .. because I did not keep my promise and I will prepare everything for you all today."

 

 

Jaejoong immediately got up from his shoulder, "Jeongmal!  Are you off? "

 

 

Yunho nodded , he replied his wife "I arrived home too late at night because I have to finish my work before taking vacation for you."

 

 

"Gomawo, yeobo" Jaejoong against Yunho, given some kisses on Yunho cheek.

 

 

"Are you happy?" asked Yunho. But Jaejoong returned  purse her lips because she nodded to her husband and Yunho ignored her. That time Yunho was busy to caress her tummy and being asked their aegya.

 

 

"I'm telling you if I was happy, yeobo!" Jaejoong interrupted. Yunho went to look at Jaejoong was in bad mood. He smiled then said to persue his wife, "there's something I prepared for you. Get ready you all "

 

 

Jaejoong is  do like surprises just so welcomed with beaming faces.

 

www

 

 

 

 "Baby .. did you get out of your office?" Said kibum was asking her boyfriend while looking at the ring on her finger .

 

 

"Ne, I just left from my seat" Siwon replied that being quickened his steps approaching his door. "

 

 

"Ppali .." spoiled Kibum as she asked her namjachingu to pick her soon.

 

 

Siwon cut his phone, he glanced his two staff. " I'll go " Siwon said after returning his staff report and then passed. His face looked brighter and it could also be captured by its staff.

 

 

With amazement a staff who receipt what Siwon given asked chingu beside, "You see! He is getting better now. "

 

 

While a chingu heard only replied casually, “ Did you hope he fight forever with his lover." His said concluded with a laugh.

 

 

***

 

 

Yunho home bit crowded  that day, some of the dishes Yunho ordered was welcomed his guests already served at the dining table. Junsu and her husband who had come also seems to accompany Yunho sitting in the living room. They were only waiting for the Siwon and Kibum that given them know if they were  on the way to Yunho-Jaejoong home.

 

 

Siwon and Kibum got out of Siwon car together. Kibum holding the upper arm of her namjachingu, they walked along into the older sister of Kibum- Kim Jaejoong. Yunho looked happy as sister-in-law and her namjachingu have been up to. They  (Yoochun-Junsu –Yunho) looked happy to welcome two people arrival that they had been waiting for.

 

 

"Where is eonnie?" as Kibum just come,

 

~TBC~