My Puzzled Heart

Life After Married

Junsu thought about the conversation between herself and her cousin earlier. During the journey leading to her rented flat, Junsu were thinking of Kibum advised.

 

When you were dating with him, he also asked about a former lover who came to your apartment?

 

That time I guess Yoochun also wanted to know what was bothering his feelings to you. Yoochun had a chance as he could asked you directly then later his question were answered by you too. - He can do it and how about you now?

 

Kibum were driving alone to get back to her office also being thought about Yoochun

"Could he be a player again like it used to?" guess kibum,but then Kibum against her guess by shook her head , "Impossible, Junsu has changed him a lot even to make Yuchun then married her. "

Kibum pensive a moment as she stopped at a red light, but she still did not get an answer the problems her cousin.

@ @ @

Yunho tiptoed into his own house, he did not want to make Jaejoong realized he had got home.

 

Jaejoong felt someone's presence, breath that sounds rather close to her until she turned around. But Yunho's hand faster to reach Jaejoong first.

" SURPRISE! !" not too long these was suprised her as later Yunho succeed to make make her laugh and fell into his arms.

Yunho held her tightly, as well as Jaejoong can feel the warmth of her body that embraced her. Jaejoong smiled happily in Yunho arms, while her husband were so fond of her giving a warm kiss on the top of her head without releasing.

Yunho was pressing Jaejoong's belly when he pulled her wife into his arms to eliminate their distance as he wanted to kiss her once again with longer. But Jaejoong detained him then, her hand gently touching upper Yunho's arms because someone in her stomach began to move uncomfortable - eventhough a little but Jaejoong could feel it.

 

Jaejoong smiled at her husband who have not let go of his arm, she explaining to him "Baby seemed a little uncomfortable because we were too pressed earlier."

 

"I'm sorry. Gwaenchana, uri aegi? " Jaejoong was smiling while Yunho asking apology while her belly.

 

 "What happened to you so you are very happy now, yeobo?"

 

"Today I have quit my job before." replied Yunho cheerfully.

 

 Jaejoong was pouting her lips, she was pissed and did not understand on Yunho was happy because he has stopped working. - And what about the fate of those who are still waiting aegya few months longer will  born if Yunho does not work anymore.

 

But Yunho still doing to , he touching Jaejoong's chin and looking at his wife was feel unhappy with news that Yunho brought, "Waeyo?"

 

Jaejoong did not answer anything, she showed annoyed face. Jaejoong seeing at Yunho was invastigating to her "Are you upset with what I said before?"

 

Jaejoong replying her husband, "Is there any wife looks so happy to hear her husband had quit his job?" Jaejoong could not stand, she deepen looked into Yunho, "A lot of things that we are preparing .. - Eottokhe?"

 

"Who told you if I was not going to work anymore?"

 

"You're definitely going to look for a new job. But it will also take time more because you must starting your work from zero, yeobo " Jaejoong began to explain him once again.

 

Yunho smiled as he upper- arms of his wife, "I really can not stand it much longer to tease you.. "

 

Jaejoong widened her eyes instantly after hearing what her husband said, "What did you mean?"

 

"Everything are OK." Yunho then take a kiss on the lips while Jaejoong let him because it was just a few seconds.

 

After Yunho took it off, he gave explaination to Jaejoong "They only replacement me as a manager now" Yunho developing his smile, Jaejoong could relief and smiling happily to her husband.

 

Yunho hugged him and Jaejoong's back, "What I deserve a prize, yeobo"

 

Jaejoong slowly loosened his grip to see her husband's face, she smiled sweetly at Yunho. His hands began to loosen her husband's tie, Yunho was again "Ah... yeobo..~ you’re very understanding at all."

 

Jaejoong stopped her hands and looking at Yunho, "You need a shower"

 

Yunho chuckled, "Well, I'm understand."

 

Jae completed immediately took off his tie and bringing Yunho stuff.  Meanwhile, Yunho put his arms in Jaejoong waist then driving Jaejoong headed to their bedrooms. Yunho still kept a lot of to talk, "Are you waiting to get a dinner?"

 

"I've eaten before."

 

" That's good, because I can't stand to wait you anymore..~ " Jae pinched immediately on his waist, "AW!!" Yunho yelled.  He complained  as his wife had just done to him, "Why you pinch me?"

 

But Jaejoong did not answer anything.

@ @ @

Yuchun wiped Junsu sweat on her forehead, he gave a kiss on the lips before he stopped it and smiled at his wife as usual.

Both were looking at each other after Yuchun broke their activities.

 

Yuchun would be pulling their blanket then hugged Junsu body until they fell asleep. Meanwhile, Junsu would be smiling as she leaned on her husband chest and Yuchun taking care herself in his arms for a moment.

 

But a few moments later it will be replaced by emptiness.

 

12 o'clock at night always ends her happiness, and for this night was to be earlier than the previous day. Yuchun may have felt exposure of Junsu breaths, he realized that his wife had fallen asleep so he woke up.

 

Junsu did not move nor opened her eyes either, although she knew Yuchun tried to go from her side.

 

Junsu could opened her eyes after Yuchun turned away of herself. - She was newly opened her eyes and got her husband was looking for his pajamas. Junsu also watching his husband then covered himself with pajamas that he worn.

 

Actually Junsu felt to cry but she should be able to hold it. She thought, Yuchun might have felt boredom because every day he had to accompany her. Junsu knew these once after their marriage had been walking by and many things are changing Yuchun's habit. He was free as ordinary namja who lived alone in a rented flat and always spent the time to go with his friends after his work was completed - But everything had been changed when he had chosen to be with Junsu forever.

 

Junsu closed her eyes again, as if she wanted Yuchun found herself really asleep on their bed. Yuchun turned at his wife after he was finished with his pajamas. He approached Junsu and gave her a kiss on the forehead moments before leaving.

 

Krit-Door closed by Yuchun had actually left their rooms.

 

Junsu opened her eyes then woke up and leaned herself on the headboard of her bed. She raised the blanket to cover herself. Her left hand after that grabbed the phone on the bedside table.

 

I should realized since you adviced to me. I'll following as you said.

 

@ @ @

 

Kibum did not sleep all night, that's what makes her a very chaotic in today morning.

Kibum not move at all from her bed, she didn't have desire to leave her bed. Her appearance that time was the most bad if would be compared on Kibum's usual. She still wearing her dress-pajamas last night was faithful attached on her body. While her hair was still messy, she put a headband simply only to tidy her hair. Even her bedroom was too, with many tissues she used to wipe her tears all night spread up on the floor.

 

That morning was really made Kibum very lazy.

Once again she wiped her tears when she saw the Siwon's frame. "Wonnie-ah!! Why you not to calling?” She bit her pillow several times to explode her anger,”  Ppabo, Wonnie!! You should have tried to call me eventhough you would get angry and turn off the phone from you! "

Kibum was so upset, she threw a box of tissues in her hands to the floor then slammed herself on her bed.

Tears was flowing and  touched a cover bed which was later absorbed by bed cover linen.

She exhausted by then closed her eyes.

 

Thanks for Readers and Siders...

^^

we wait your comments