My Decision - Part 1

Life After Married

Junsu were going to prepare dinner, she firstly taken some vegetables to be washed. But suddenly she felt would threw up while she was cleaning vegetables using clean water. She let go of the vegetable in her hand immediately to shut as her flare-stomach felt so badly.

Hoek ... ~  But there was yet anything Junsu could spit.

Yoochun stepped further into his rented flat. Once he arrived, then removed his shoes as he wanted to meet soon with his wife- Junsu. His ears caught hazily voice of his wife, his heart desired toward to find his wife.

Yoochun stopped his legs to move while carrying a briefcase, his eyes forward to see Junsu was holding to out something from his mouth. Junsu stood near at washstand in their kitchen while covering . Hoek!

Junsu has been spewing what she hold before, obviously she saw if only fluid that she spewed. Her body wasn’t really good. That has been counted as two times she vomited, little sweat began to appear on her temples. Her head felt dizzy, she closed her eyes a moment to relieve her headaches. Junsu eyes were opened, but suddenly she couldn’t stand what she felt inside her stomach. She had to vomit again.


A hand reached Junsu nape, he was doing massage to her wife. He cares about her, he wanted Junsu easily to remove out.  Having had enough, Junsu swept her lips that found the rest liquid with tap water. Her eyes looked for someone, and she got Yoochun then. He was near his wife since earlier and witness his wife condition wasn’t good. Yoochun could obviously looked Junsu faces was pale faces.

Yoochun wiped her wife sweat with his hands and slightly smoothed Junsu messy hair.

Junsu looked at Yoochun , "You just arrived?" Yoochun replied his wife only with a smile. 

"Sorry, I have yet prepared anything." Junsu said to her husband.

"You should go take a rest." answered Yoochun again as he took over the vegetables that Junsu would to be washed.

Yoochun looked into Junsu, her sight explained to her husband if Yoochun wasn’t good in cook. Yoochun also must be tired and should left Junsu for  taking shower first. So there was no choice,  Junsu must be prepared food for him. "Never mind, I can still prepare dinner for you. Maybe not too much. "explained Junsu then.


"Well, I do not mind." Yoochun replied with his smile. Later, they worked together to prepare their dinner.

***


Both were silent,  Yoochun helped beside Junsu for peeling some vegetables. While Junsu cut these vegetables for her cooking. Yoochun broke a moment, he glanced to see his wife to open conversation "Did you feel dizzy after you had spit?"


Junsu turned to her husband and she replied by slightly nodded for him, Yoochun feeling was really happy at that time. He asked his wife again, "Did you often feel as before?”


Junsu looked into Yoochun, her husband caught from Junsu's eyes if she did not understand what he asked. Yoochun explained to her then, "Do you also feel nauseous in the morning?" - Yoochun began to put his knife, he focused at Junsu. While his wife was still holding the knife in hand but Junsu has stopped her  activity because Yoochun staring at her.


Yoochun approached Junsu, he grabbed Junsu hand that still carrying her equipment. Her husband smiled then said something with softly voice, "Although we do not know sure .." - As long as Yoochun said, he saw Junsu belly then his sight moved to see Junsu's face. "But now I feel happy and hope that I have been thinking if it really come true."

Without  Yoochun realized, Junsu had changed little expression on her face. Junsu seemed not happy what her husband said, but Junsu already changed her expression - she painted a thin smile on her face and immediately said something else. Junsu seems wanted to tarnish the smile and Yoochun hope, "Ah .. ~ I just remembered if there are some groceries that we have that is running out."

Yoochun didn't mind his words diverted by his wife, Yoochun at that time responded with enthusiasm to his wife "Okay, I'll go buy it."

Junsu stared Yoochun back was becoming increasingly away. She stood in her place silently. Yoochun says still sticked on her mind.


***

Yoochun seemed looking for some fresh groceries. He went to take canned foods, but once he checked again and then he put back the canned groceries to its place 'this not good for our baby.'

Yoochun faces turned became happy as saw some vegetables and fruits. Yoochun was uncontrolled his desired, he was too excited fully his troley with fresh foods such as vegetables, meat, fish, eggs and fruits. He seemed satisfied-he smiled towards his troley. Later he moves his feet to leave while he pushed the troley.


Both of his eyes observed racks in row he would passed by. His sight toward to see hallway that displayed milk for maternal nutritions. He soon turned his troley to get into the hallway.


Yoochun approached milk boxes were setting neatly on a shelf display. He took a milk box then read the instructions on that. He didn't sure about which one to milk he should bought. Yoochun was going to look for someone who expected to give suggestion before he bought a milk box to his wife.


Yoochun saw a yeoja with possible pregnancy belly about four months. Yoochun appproched a yeoja while carrying box of milk and pushing his troley. He has stopped to blocking yeoja would moved to go. Both greeted each other briefly, as before that the yeoja glanced someone arrival has stood nearby.


"Excuse me, can you help me?-" Yoochun asked, he up the milk box was handing so the yeoja could see what Yoochun were going to ask.

 

"You want buy that one for your wife?" Yoochun nodded for a questios before and yeoja were asking to him again "how old her pregnancy, I will show it to you where you can take what you nee?" But Yoochun's face seen as he was confused, she realized it too.

"Joseonghamnida, could I see it." Yeoja asked Yoochun to give his box that held earlier. She guess before, Yoochun has taken the box once he out of his house.  But after she determined if the box was still heavy,  yeoja then asked to Yoochun about the box was Yoochun brought "Did you take when you saw this one on there shelf." she showed by pointing to shelves she meant. Yoochun slighlty nodded for his answer.


"You should ask your wife, how old her pregancy now?"adviced her later.  She found Yoochun decreased the intensity of its happy faces. Yeoja was so aware of it, " At least you accompany her to check up for your baby, doctor would give some advice about nutrients and what foods are good for your wife and your baby."


Yoochun looked at yeoja headed his troley. Yoochun curious to know what yeoja did, "I’m sure you quite understand if a pregnant woman in desperate need of vegetables, fruit, and meat. You can give everything you've bought, it’s all good for her " She looked into namja nearby to continue her advice, " You can buy for her milk, once you know how old her exact pregnancy?"


Yoochun back painted his smile on his faces. Yeoja did too. She would moved Yoochun, but she left her greeting before.


Yoochun was alone, standing in the hallway with his troley groceries. He glanced on his hand that holding one milk box. Next-he moved from its place, he turned his troley would to stop at place where he found the box milk displayed. As he had to return that box because he wasn’t need a box milk which labeled for trimester of pregnancy.


www

 

Jaejoong back and forth in the living room while occasionally looking towards the entrance of her house. Yunho had indeed promised in the hospital when they went along to check up  their baby. But Jaejoong was waiting for Yunho yet got into house. Actually, the clock has shown AT 10 pm.


Jaejoong was restless, she REALLY could not stop her feet to move. She had been  waited for her husband. Though she hiden her tired, ocassionally she looked at her tummy while her hands transfered careness in every gently of her hands.


Steps were broken, Jaejoong felt there was no movement from the baby inside her tummy. Jaejoong smiled at her tummy, she remains her babies while saying in mind only. 'You're tired? – Sleeping well, umma will wait you appa back "She fond as her unborn babies understood what she said.


Nights became late, Jaejoong walked over to the couch. Her body was tired and her legs asked herself to get a relaxation. Jaejoong yawned, sleepiness against her but any news yet she got from Yunho. Jaejoong sight looking for one idea to avoid she would faint then go sleep then.  Jaejoong taken a  magazine that finally found at bottom shelf of the short table. She was tired, but his heart really eagerly looking forward to the arrival of his BELOVED HUBBY..


***

Yoochun woke up from his sleep to get his wife face. Both were hugging each other as before they went slept, Junsu asked her husband hugged herself till she could closed her eyes. She wanted sleep comfortably and breathed to feel Yoochun’s scent.


"Why you not sleep?" he said softly.  His wife shook then buried her head on Yoochun chest.


Yoochun gently her back, he watched Junsu shifted uncomfort on the chest - without even the slightest Junsu wanted to close her eyes to sleep.


Yoochun loosen his arms, made the distance for himself and his wife. Although Junsu not move her head that laid on Yoochun arms.

Both of them were looking into to the eyes of their pairs. Junsu curious why Yoochun away from herself – loosen the grip – and focused to see her.


Finally they could not go to sleep. They has decided out from their bedroom. Junsu and her husband only walked at the yard in their rented flat on the middle night.

Both of them just finished, they chosed to sit together at bench to observe small pots. The plants on small pots looked grew well since Junsu had marriage Yoochun, she had taken care responsibility them everyday


"You are getting sleepy?" asked Yoochun, while Junsu leaned her head so comfort on her husband's shoulder due to she got a gently caress of her husband hand.


Yoochun stopped his hand was gently her wife hair as Junsu had left from his shoulder. Yoochun eyes toward to Junsu and their hands clasped each other. "Do you awake for me?"asked Junsu then.

Yoochun yet answered, she continued to ask "Or you awake because you can not work your night job? "


"I woke up because I worried you still moved in my hand." Directly Yoochun answered has broken Junsu questions.


Junsu paused at Yoochun, she was feeling happy after hearing the answer. Junsu felt a little relieved when Yoochun went on his words, "my laptop is being repaired, maybe in a few days I will not bring home work to home."


Yoochun glanced to their clasped, he realized if Junsu hand moved in his hand. Yoochun saw by his own eyes, Junsu fingers tried to grab his finger so that she clasped her husband-Yoochun well.


 Yoochun was being quiet , he did not say anything more. Junsu then leaned her head on Yoochun's shoulder. He was treating Junsu gently - he smoothed his wife hair, as he could not let the gentle breeze moving each Junsu hairs. Yoochun was seeing Junsu at his side "We'd better go. I will stay with you until you fall asleep. "


Junsu nodded. Both of them left along from their yard. Yoochun yet removed his grip when carrying his wife got into the house.


www

 

coment...coment...coment...

don't forget to coment..

so, we know u still there

^^