Family Gathering

Life After Married

"She's in the kitchen." replied Yunho.


"Then why you all not help her, do not you-" Siwon switced at Kibum, she noticed her namja then  stop to talk anymore.


"She's not alone, she also asked us to sit here." Yunho tried to explain his – sister in law, Kibum.


Junsu interrupted them, "Did not we already complete? We should soon to meet eonnie at the dinner table."


Steps were began to move. Yoochun followed Junsu, Yunho then approached Siwon side while Kibum wasn't desire to release her hand on upper Siwon's arm.

 

***

 

They gathered on the dining table was enough for three couples. Not a single thing would to discuss by each couples. Even Yunho that held the event just has not said anything, he still busy helping his wife served their guests.


"Eonnie..~" Kibum interrupted Jaejoong who began to come to sit beside. Jaejoong turned to see her dongsaeng. Kibum smiled, she started to ask what made she became curios in there, "I want to hear.." urged Kibum on Jaejoong.Her eonnie then eyed Kibum were asking  to be instantly notified about what their gathering  was being conducted by her brother's – in law. "Eonnie.. Oppa said after we got here, he would let us know.."


Jaejoong turned to her husband who looks busy with drinks for Junsu and Yoochun. Yunho seemed to have forgotten something,  Jaejoong was back at Kibum "You ask him."


"Oppa!" Kibum’s calling has paused some people. Junsu and Yoochun had stopped to touch their glasses as well as Kibum lover stopped the spoon in his hand into his mouth.


Yunho looked at Kibum and put its cutlery on his plate.


"Did oppa has promised to tell us something?" asked Kibum again. Several pairs of eyes focused on Yunho later. They just remembered one thing that made them wondered during the journey to reach where they were at that time.


Yunho painted a thin smile, his happy face could not conceal. For a moment he turned at Jaejoong, he began to speak what hidden from his relatives.

"Joongie going through a rough patch for her pregnancy forward. I want to ask Kibum and Junsu only to accompany her if she need their help. " Yunho said.


Kibum's face looks afraid while gently rubbed her eonnie shoulder, "Eonnie .. you'll be good. So do not worry. " And Jaejoong only replied to Kibum's back hand just stopped on her shoulder.


Jaejoong really gave a death glared at her husband, "Did you can’t say it in another way."


"Sorry dear, I'm not very good at saying one thing to make them surprise." Yunho chukled


Jaejoong was pursing his lips, "You're!"


“ Noona.. what is actually happen to you?" interupted Siwon.


"Our son is twins" Yunho broke Siwon question soon.


Kibum and others surprised as they heard it, then they became simultaneously "MWO.."

 

***
 

Yoochun rubbed Junsu's back hand, slowly he became to hold his wife hand. Junsu stared to him, she gave a thin smile but for Yoochun could to warm his heart.


Kibum glanced to Siwon, her heart was happy. She reached the upper-arm of her namja while Siwon was enjoying his food then started to whine as she doing to rub.

Siwon got  what Kibum wanted. He put his eating tools and made Kibum’s family focused on himself "Ah!~ Hyung .. noona ... ,me and Kibum going to tell you something. "

 

All the attention has been earned by Siwon- Kibum.


"We are going to get engaged soon." Said Siwon steady.

 

 


The whole Kim’s family happy with some announcement that was made already. Laughter  of namja decorated their dining table and happiness could  felt by the person accompanying them.

Kim sister did not stop adorning their faces with a smile.

 

********************************************************************************

 

Eottokhe,

can those all above was called 'happy for the end'

Feel free to leave ur comment ^ ^