I'm Dead Person!God Please save Me

Life After Married

Because deliberately lied to his girlfriend, Siwon really be crazy. Even today, he didn't enter the office and rushing off to every mall's in the town after dropped Kibum at work.

Hyundai company is also very noisy due to the arrival of Mr. Choi. He came in the morning and become angry because his son wasn't found in his room.

"Where is he?"

"He's not here yet, sajangnim." Siwon secretary said.

"Let's call him!" Mr. Choi directly asked
to the person has be trusted of Siwon.

"Algesseumnida" after bowing to Mr. Choi, Han secretary tried to call his sajangnim at that time.

Tu .. ttuutt ..

Siwon even ignored his phone vibrates. Although he still remembers that he had a meeting with a client and will go with his Appa. But Siwon become deaf because he was afraid of the anger Kibum rather than his own father - whatt!!

"Jeosonghamnida sajangnim-" apology just heard. But Mr. Choi could conclude that his son did not pick the call.

"Well, we go now. I will ensure that I will cut off if he comes back again later." Mr Han hide his laughter the heart as he followed Mr Choi Siwon out of the room.

>>>

Kibum took the phone idle on the desk. He opened the 'chat' which always provides an opportunity for unity among the older sister, the cousin ​​and her.

Kibum smiled at the 'chat' because her sister gave her early family updated - Jaejoong tells about happiness until she sent 'emoticons' happy.

Yunnie to the office this morning on an empty stomach. Felt very sorry for him, but we get so much in love with him-aegya and I was so in love ... Appa him because he is very responsible.

Kibum could not wait and then he went back to the text on the line, "Eonnie ^ ^ I want to meet you." He added emoticons of 'two glasses of clashing'

>>>

Siwon was searched and asked for some mall that sells fashion footwear. But the result is still failing. - Even he was angry then asked the question that makes people mad at him. "This is the biggest mall mall that I visited earlier - What type of clothing is standing here Why here do not show this kind of shoes!"

The manager stood let his workers go back to work before the given Siwon Hotel Manager replies. "Excuse me sir, what our employees say that the truth is you want a pair of shoes have been sold because customer demand is more .."

Siwon could only throw his breath and then left out of the holder.

>>>

Siwon can heave a sigh of relief as he found the desire Kibum. He smiled as he grabbed a pair of shoes that will be purchased. Not far from his side, Siwon saw yeoja sitting on one couch and try on shoes he likes. Siwon witness then approached to yeoja.

"Sorry Agashi, can you help me?" A soft Siwon asked with a smile then receive affection.

"Ne. Would you like me to try? Does it really fit me?"

"Gamsahamnida." Siwon smiling girlfriend on yeoja "Sit down, I'll help you put it on." Siwon ordered softly.

'Ah ~ He was very polite ..' Yeoja have no desire to change his eyes from Siwon, "Sorry, you do not mind if I put my hand on your shoulder - Because you have to get tough when? Help-"

"That's fine and you can do it." Siwon cut yeoja talk so she smiled happily at him because his request was granted Siwon.

Siwon has lowered his body when yeoja is doing what he said before.

Unlucky for Siwon, because not far from the his place now, standing the angry kibum. How see what is happening between her boyfriend and the sassy yeoja from afar soon not hold anger.

Siwon ..! You will die!

>>>

Kibum angry towards Siwon-sassy yeoja.

Ddakk .. ddakk .. - Kibum stamped her high-heel on several times to Siwon and yeoja not aware of his arrival.

Both then realized the noise around. They turned their eyes before it gets Kibum had been standing nearby.

Kibum crossed his arms on his chest with a sharp vision given, "
You sure not confuse to give the shoes you've bought in Japan for me?"

Both saw Kibum approached.

"I said, Miss Footwears Limited This one is actually only found in Japan .. If you frequently read fashion magazines, you'll understand. So-" Kibum said after stopping his pace on yeoja.


Yeoja hated another one who suddenly had been appeared around, she followed Kibum crossed arms as well and start talking "if he-" A yeoja turned to Siwon but he kept away his seeing. She continuing the talks later, "Can you tell the difference between genuine and fake if it was given by him?"

Kibum annoyed but she kept not  to move at all and only heard yeoja was chattering with a sense of happiness because she is positioned on the victory, "Maybe you should be more thoroughly checked. Unfortunately I was not interested of this. - You know that a lot of shoes like this also sold in some stores near the station."

The yeoja being closer to Kibum," Looks like you must take a lot of travelling. I would pity with you if see you were using the same kind of shoes as other yeoja bought from the store of lower classes. "


After just finished insulting kimbum, she returned the shoes was worn to Kibum and left Kibum with wide victory smile in her face.

 
Siwon who had seen all the fights began worrying about something that will happen to him. Because Kibum did not say anything to yeoja earlier. 
 
Siwon understood Kibum very much and he knew well that Kibum silent more dangerous than Kibum explode all the anger had been kept.

Kibum approached Siwon, she gave the shoes given yeoja had left them then. While Siwon has opened his arms to receive Kibum gift.


"Bummie-ah .."

 

 

~~Ohh..poor siwon,Hopefully He will be okay after that..hehehe



* Hi ^ ^ we re back... ~ How bout the chapter?
Feel free to comment neeeeeee.. <3