ღ 11 ღ

A Ray of Hope

Melody Day - I have a Person that I love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4d2j-_qWHc

 


 

Daehyun rested his chin on the crown of Suzy's head. Her words stung and he felt a piercing pain in his chest. Her bitter words lacerated his heart and he did not know how to deal with it. It was the first time Suzy showed this side of her, it was inevitable somehow. She was also in an agonizing pain.

 

"Just trust me, things will get better." He embraced her tighter, Suzy's head was now cradled inside his flexed arms. 

 

Suzy's response which sounded like a stifled sob only made Daehyun feel worse. He let out a long sigh before pulling back from the hug. He released his arms around her gently before gazing into her eyes. 

 

"Would you like to me to play the piano for you?" He placed his hands on her shoulder, examining each of her facial muscles. 

 

Suzy did not utter a reply, instead she just hung her head low. She gnashed her teeth in order for her mother not to hear her weep, she did not want her to know that she was making all the fuss just because of a friend she left behind. Daehyun brushed off Suzy's ignorance and he hooked his arm through hers.

 

"Let's go." He cautiously pulled her into her new house. 

 

Before they could even step in, Suzy scuffed her shoe against the ground and made Daehyun skid to her side.

 

"We left the piano at the previous house." She choked out.

 

"That's okay, I can always play the guitar instead. I brought mine along with me." He smiled sheepishly. 

 

"That's wonderful but could you please excuse me." Suzy turned her heel and staggered towards the sleeping vehicle. She then climbed in and snuzzled her cheek against the back rest of the seat. 

 

Daehyun watched her totter, though he wanted to help her he couldn't muster up the courage to. He felt humiliated as it dawned on him that he was forcing himself on her.

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was blankly staring at his ceiling. He has been lying down on his bed for hours. He was aimlessly throwing paper balls in the air, not caring whether it boomerangs back to his face. His expression could not be read like an open book. 

 

"Suzy... Suzy..." He was chanting her name. 

 

He finally sat up and ran his fingers through his hair. He thought that he shouldn't just stay and pray for Suzy to somehow find her way back. He thought that he should put some action into place. 

 

"Let's meet again soon." He mumbled before drifting into a deep slumber.