One

The Burden

"I refuse to leave the premises, I am the headmaster and as such I am responsible for the students left in my care." Seunghyun hissed as you approached him.

"If you really believed that you wouldn't have slept with Soojin." You hissed.

"I need this job, what am I supposed to do to raise my child and care for his mother." Seunghyun replied angrily.

"You are stepping down. I have spoken to my cousin Jiyong and he needs a manager with a background in business management and design, as much as I'd hate having someone who betrayed me in my company I think Jiyong can straighten you out. He's agreed to take you at twice the yearly amount you earn here, you should be a Kwon Motor Industries before nine thirty by the way..." You shrugged a bit before continuing. "If you screw it up that's all on you."

"Wait you got me a design job in a car company." Seunghyun asked with wide eyes.

"I know it's your dream to work in one." You replied sadly. "Now clear your office the new headmaster should be here soon." You smirked when you heard the slight tapping of high heels coming down the hall. "Scratch that she's here already."

"She." Seunghyun asked confused.

"Hello Senghyun-sshi." Kyungmi greeted while moving her hair aside.

"Noona." You cheerily hugged her. "You really weren't kidding about the short hair!" You giggled as Seunghyun watched in amazement. the few days seemed like months in your brain and the simple email you recieved last night from Kyungmi after offering her the headmaster job made the time span seem longer than that.

"I told you there was an unfortunate science experiment."

"Next time tell him no kissing over an open fire." you chuckled

"I'll make sure to tell Eunhyuk, he should be here soon for the teaching position."

"That's great, let's just hope his boyfriend adjusts well."

"I don't see why he won't."

"Well I did just make him your secretary, it must be a horrible job." You chuckled.

"I'm not that bad." Kyungmi pouted.

"So Kyungmi, how have you been these passed few days." Seunghyun butted in.

"I'm good. I hope your girlfriend is joyous, your sister tells me your expecting a boy?" She hissed.

"Yeah, I'll be going." He stumbled out of the room glancing at Kyungmi with a hurt expression.

"You know if he hadn't treated me so badly when he fired me I could really have looked passed him sleeping with a student." Kyungmi frowned a bit. "I'm just glad my new friends were able to join me here."

"I am too, they sounded very enthusiastic on the phone." You giggled trying to cover up the awkwardness.

"That's their usual attitude." She half smiled rolling her eyes. "Now go to class Miss Kwon, you have a lot to catch up on." Kyungmi smirked shooing you out of her office.

"So sweety, may I walk you to class." Changjo greasily smiled as he pulled you close to him the second you left the office.

"You may." You smiled in response sipping your coffee.

"Oooo, coffee." Changjo smirked taking a drink from the cup before you could move it too far from him. "I see you got a bigger container.

"Well considering you like it too much, I figured might as well get enough for both of us." You smiled walking into class together.

"So what are you doing about the old man."

"I spoke to him last night as much as he agreed with my fathers business end the whole marriage was my fathers idea, he'd still like to work with my company so all we did was remove the arranged marriage part. I sign the new contract after Jiyong looks it over. Who would've thought Kim Jaejoong had a heart." You giggled as Changjo pulled you closer.

"So since you aren't getting married does that mean I can have a house key now?" Changjo smiled pulling your seat out for you.

"Hmmmm, no." You giggled as his face dropped. "I like it when you sneak in my window." You blushed.

"Oh you like it when I..." He trailed off as you covered his mouth.

"Nice try." You smiled widely when he your hand hoping you'd let go. "Ouch what was that for."

"You didn't let go." He smirked at you massaging the bite mark he made. "So, Kwon Juniel, my lovely girlfriend any chance of you moving back to the seat on my right side?" He his bottom lip in as you giggled.

"I was assigned here." You stuck your tongue out.

"Well the teacher might have been persuaded to move you." He chuckled when you saw Mrs. Jang approach you.