No Sign

Belvedere House

 

 
Yoona's perspective:
 
 
 
I got out of bed clumsily just in time to catch Krystal by the arm before she ran out the door. My heart was beating fast after the shocking news I received. I needed to hear what she said again just to make sure I heard it properly. I was even hoping that they were pranking me at this moment.
 
"Krystal, wait! What do you mean?"
 
"She's missing! Gone! I don't know where she is! I woke up this morning to find her bed empty and I thought she was with Kris. I went to the boys' room to find them all still sleeping so I went downstairs to look but there was no sign of her! I don't..know.." She couldn't finish her sentence. Her eyes were in panic and her hands were shaking uncontrollably.
 
"Krystal, Krystal, listen to me," I called her name twice to get her attention. I took her face in my hands . "We will find her, okay?" I said trying to calm her down.
 
Her eyes were watery. She nodded slowly. I hugged her, giving comfort.
 
 These two sisters were inseparable. They both have similar personalities and appearances that made them known as the 'Jung Sisters.' They got on so well that girls envy them, wishing they had a sister and a bond like them. 
 
"Have you told JiYoon yet?" I asked.
 
"Yes I have, she helped me looked around, but there was still no sight of her."
 
Where could she go? There's no reason for her to run away. The last time I saw her was early this morning, getting a drink downstairs. Who could've taken her? 
 
Can..Sulli..go this far? There's no other reason for her disappearance.
 
"Come on, we'll wake the others and start searching," I couldn't saying anything else so I took her hand and led her out of the room.
 
 
 
 
Breakfast was untouched on the table. It was nearly an hour and we were still looking for Jessica. We split ourselves into groups to search faster. Krystal, Luhan, Chanyeol and I were searching  inside the house while Kris, Xiumin, Kai and JiYoon outside. There was no sign of her. 
 
The last room we were suppose to check was Sulli's. However the door was locked and when we asked JiYoon for the key she said that that room was never opened since Sulli's death and that she has lost the key. Krystal and I weren't too keen to what JiYoon has said. 
 
I pressed my ear against the pink door, listening for any movement inside.
 
Silence. 
 
"Anything?" Krystal whispered.
 
I shook my head. I bent down with my ear pressed against the ground to see if I could peak inside through the slit under the door, while Krystal peeped through the keyhole. There was nothing but brightness coming from the window. Krystal became impatient and banged her fist on the door.
 
"Jessica! Unnie! Are you in there?"
 
Silence.
 
She sighed and let herself slid down on the ground with her back against the door. I sat next to her. We remained quiet, still listening if there is any noise inside.
 
We ran out of places to seek. We checked every corner of this house but there was no sign of Jessica, nor any evidence that can lead to her disappearance.
 
I heard a sniff beside me. I turned to see Krystal staring off into a space, her cheeks stained with streaks of tears. I have never seen Krystal cry. She seemed so lifeless and...hopeless. Her lower lip quivered and soon she broke out into sobs, couldn't hold in her feelings anymore. I hugged her, a lump forming in my throat. I tried not to cry.
 
"I just want her back," she whispered. Her tears dripped on my arm.
 
"We all want her back," I whispered back. A tear escaped from my eye.
 
 
 
 
 
We were all sitting in the living room silently. None of us were in the mood to speak. JiYoon was in the kitchen, preparing lunch.The only sound we could hear was the rain hitting roughly against the window. Kris couldn't keep still. He stands up atleast every 3 minutes, pace around the room then sit back down, ruffling his hair on the process. Kai was beside Krystal, comforting her with his arm around her shoulder. She was hugging her knees. Her eyes were red from crying. Xiumin and Chanyeol were staring at the ground, their minds occupied with Jessica's disappearance. Luhan was beside me staring into a space, holding my hand, his thumb drawing circles on the back of my hand unknowingly.
 
Kris sighed, his hands covering his face. "Xiumin where are the keys?" He said quietly.
 
Xiumin snapped his head towards Kris' direction, "You can't go outside it's lashing rain. It's too dangerous," Xiumin responded.
 
"Xiumin, Give. Me. The. Keys," he said louder and slower, trying to calm himself.
 
"Hyung, it's too danger-" Xiumin was cut off by Kris.
 
"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?! SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR A MIRACLE?! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S RAINING! WHO KNOWS SHE MIGHT BE OUT THERE IN THE RAIN! I NEED TO FIND HER BEFORE IT GETS DARK!" He finally exploded.
 
"Just give me the damn keys," His voice lowered. His eyes were watery.
 
Xiumin didn't move for a while, contemplating whether to give it or not. He sighed and took out the keys slowly from his pocket and handed it to Kris.
 
Kris darted off the room and put on his coat in the hallway.
 
"I'm coming with you,"  Krystal followed behind him.
 
"Krystal, no you can't-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as she quickly snatched the keys from Kris and headed outside to the van.
 
"I'm going with Krystal," Kai took his coat from the coat hanger and followed Krystal out in the rain.
 
Xiumin sighed," I'll drive. You're not in your right mind." 
 
Kris stiffly nodded.
 
He turned to face us ,"You three stay here. Keep searching for any evidence that can lead you to Jessica, alright?" 
 
As much as I want them to stay, there was no way to persuade Kris to change his mind. Chanyeol, Luhan and I nodded.
 
"Be careful out there," I said.
 
He nodded and added, "We'll be back."
 
He ran outside and got in the van. We watched as the vehicle slowly drove away from us until it was out of our sight.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wow! It reached over 1000 views *.* I never knew it would reach this far. Kamsahamnida *bow*  Hi new subscribers ^^ Excuse my mistakes, I'm too tired to edit. Mianhe.
 
Unfortunately this story is nearing to the end. I only have about 5 chapters or less to go :/ I wanted to put more KrisSica moments but Jessica disappeared unexpectedly ahaha anyway sorry for the late update, blame B.A.P. they made me watch their variety shows and music videos all weekend instead of updating here -__- only joking~ But seriously I'm starting to get addicted to them. I think I have a thing for aliens (EXO and B.A.P) kekeke.
 
 
P.S. Did anyone see Sehun's rainbow hair colour?? I mean did a unicorn pooped on his head or what? I'm not complaining, I actually quite like it.
 
 
Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUNNIE! I fell inlove with you from the moment I saw your craziness in your pre-debut videos xD
 
Ok, I'll shut up now~ Till the next update ^^
 
[RANDOM] Sehun, Taemin, Kai, Minho were caught watching using Sehun's laptop and they were caught by SHINee's manager.....Omo is this true??? 0.o I don't know if I should laugh or cry...I mean Kai...this has just corrupted my 'innocent' mind  xD