Jessica's Story

Belvedere House
NOTE: This is the story before she went missing.
 
 
 
Jessica's Perspective:

 
 
The iced water travelling down my throat woke me up even more in the middle of the night. After countless twists and turns in my bed, I gave up forcing myself to sleep and decided to head down to pass time. 
 
Even though we have stayed here for only two days, I was never comfortable sleeping at night. I feel that there's always someone watching and following me around. Even now, standing in the kitchen with a glass of water in my hands, I fear of turning my head behind me in case I see someone about to attack. 
 
I know I'm not the only one who is experiencing this. Maybe because we discovered that someone died in this house, that's why we are cautious of our surroundings and are paranoid that Sulli can appear to us again.
 
But I know my own feelings. I'm not cautious nor paranoid. I KNOW and can FEEL that someone is always on my back, be it Sulli...or JiYoon. 
 
I trust Yoona. When she said something or someone dragged her down the pool I knew it instantly that it had something to do with Sulli. 
 
The thing that I'm very curious about is that how did Sulli drowned? Where was JiYoon when this happened?
 
Does Sulli appear to her mother too? Or just us?
 
 Why do I feel that there is something off about JiYoon? Doesn't she have family she can go back to instead of staying alone in this house in the middle of nowhere? Knowing she lost both of her loved ones?
 
It doens't really hurt to snoop around the house to find something related to JiYoon's past, does it? I mean, we're already involved in this mess. Who wouldn't be curious to why Sulli is appearing to us, not just appear to one person, each and everyone one of us had an encounter with her.
 
I placed the glass on the counter and slowly looked around the kitchen.
 
 Might as well start looking in here.
 
I carefully opened the cabinets and drawers, only finding utensils and props used for cooking. I came to the last drawer nearest to the laundry room. Inside were all bills and papers. My hands were rummaging through the papers and envelopes when I touched something hard and plastic. I pulled it out to see a pill box. I looked at the description and found that it was JiYoon's prescription. 
 
 CLOZAPINE
 
What medication is that for?
 
Suddenly I heard footsteps upstairs followed by a giggle. A little girl's giggle. 
 
I clutched the pill box. I'll show this to Yoona and maybe she might know what this pill is for.
 
I went upstairs to find where the noise came from when I noticed Sulli's door was slightly ajar. The pink door made a creak sound when I pushed it slightly. It was dark inside but not completely black. The moon outside gave a small light in the room showing vaguely where the bed and the other furnitures are. 
 
I started searching around the room, carefully opening and closing the wardrobe and closets, not wanting someone to wake up with the noise. 
 
I came across a white notebook with decorated feathers. 
 
It must be Sulli's diary.
 
I went to the page where she had written her last entry. The date and the month was the same date now. Exactly one year from now.
 
Dear Diary,
Daddy came home unexpectedly today. He was shocked when he saw me and asked mommy who I was. I was a bit sad that he didn't know me but I was happy at the same time because I finally saw him. Meanwhile mommy was really shocked that daddy came back and she couldn't speak properly. I guess this is the surprise day for daddy. He was surprised when I called him daddy while I smiled at him. Suddenly mommy became angry and shouted at me, telling me to go to my room. I can hear them fighting downstairs right now. Does daddy doesn't like me?
 
 
..What? He didn't know he had a daughter? Where was he all this time?
 
Why was JiYoon hiding Sulli from her husband?
 
I flipped the pages to read more of the entries.
 
 
"What are you doing in here?"
 
I gasped and jumped to the voice behind me. I turned around to see JiYoon by the door. Her face was alarmed.
 
"I...uh..I was..." I couldn't think of what to say.
 
She saw the notebook in my hand. Her eyes widened.
 
"I hate nosy people. Do you not know the word privacy?" She took one step towards me. I took one step back. 
 
"I..The door was open. I thought...I thought someone was in here," My voice stammered as I tried to lie.
 
"That girl," she muttered angrily. JiYoon ruffled her hair violently. 
 
"How did she opened it? I locked the door twice.." she continued muttering, pacing around the room.
 
"..oh right, she's a ghost," she chuckled darkly to herself while shaking her head.
 
She was agitated and fidgety. I've never seen her like this except the time when she told us how her daughter died.
 
Her movements are unusual...like a patient in a psychiatric ward.
 
I looked back to the pill box that I was holding. I read the name of it again. 
 
I noticed she stopped laughing. She pointed to the pill box that I was holding. Her face in utter shock.
 
"Whe..where did you get that?"
 
I hid the box behind me, knowing that my movement was too late already.
 
A smile slowly crept on her face. She took another step forward. I took one step back but as I did, I felt the cold wall behind me. There was nowhere else for me to go. I can't escape her.
 
"I'm afraid you and your friends have to stay here a little longer. Thanks to you being nosy, snooping around without my permission, I don't think you'll be able to leave this place." She took another step.
And another one. And another one, until she was an arm length away from me.
 
"You already know too much," her voice was low, her eyes never leaving mine.
 
Everything else clicked in. Everything made sense to me now.
 
"What did you do to your husband and daughter?" My voice was barely heard.
 
 I was scared. Terrified. But I couldn't show it infront of her.
 
She didn't answer my question but simply smiled. She took something from behind her and pulled it out.
 
My breathing quickened. My eyes became watery.
 
She pointed it to me. I dropped the notebook and pill box.
 
"If you make any sound, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger," she whispered.
 
I closed my eyes,not wanting to see what she will do next. 
 
A dropped of tear glided down my face before I felt a painful smacked on my left cheek.
 
Everything else was a blur.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm sorry I took so long to update. I thought my summer would be calm and and relaxing but it turned out to be the complete opposite -__-
Hi to new subscribers ^^ 
Do leave a comment and tell me what you think of the story so far :) My only fear is that I hope everyone is not confuse with the story.
 
So, EXO's drama ver came out...KLDGSDIHGPIBDNVDISAHGANEWFPOISH! that's all I can say right now. I'm completely speechless after watching that vid for the first time. Luhan was just... <3  I got so excited and was seriously spazzing so much I hit my head against my bed's headboard. 
 
His beautiful face o.0 He's not bad at acting either :>
 
 
Till the next update ^^