Unexpected

Belvedere House

 

Yoona's Perspective:
 
 
 
The day soon passed by and before we know it, the sun was already setting down. The heavy rain had finally stopped and the red sky was replaced with soft clouds, settling calmly above the horizon. The torrential rain is suppose to come back again early in the morning and all through the day tomorrow.
 
Everyone was sitting down in the living room, watching t.v. which surprisingly has a signal that detected 5 channels. Nobody wanted to admit it but we were all afraid of roaming around the house, fear of seeing Sulli again. After the talk we had this morning, we were all cautious now of our surroundings, not letting anyone go by themselves alone.
 
JiYoon wasn't seen much that day, she just stayed in her room, go downstairs every now and then, checking if we were all okay. I guess she's avoiding us in fear that we might ask her random questions about her family and past again.
 
We heard her footsteps coming down the stairs. She popped in her head and gave us the creepy smile.
 
"I thought I might prepare dinner now, some of you might be hungry already," she said.
 
"Oh, we'll help you," I got up from the sofa and started to head to the kitchen. 
 
"No no, no need, I can do it by myself. Besides you're all the guests, you shouldn't be helping me with anything," she motioned for everyone to sit down. 
 
"You must be all bored, why don't you go to the pool and have an evening swim while I make dinner?" she suggested.
 
We all looked at each other and shrugged. It's either lock ourselves in our room while waiting for dinner, watch re-runs of Friends again on tv, or go swimming. 
 
Swimming was the best option. I wanted to get away from the house for a while, away from the eerieness.
 
"Are you sure you don't need help preparing dinner?," Luhan asked.
 
"Ahahaha, yes I'm sure," She let out a small laugh, liking Luhan's careness towards her.
 
"All of you go change while I clean the pool," She smiled seemingly only to Luhan before turning to leave.
 
"That woman has a thing for Luhan," Xiumin whispered to Kai. 
 
"I know, kind of creepy if I were in Luhan's place," Kai agreed nodding his head while his nose scrunched up, thinking of the way JiYoon gazes at Luhan.
 
 
 
 
By the time Jessica, Krystal and I arrived at the pool, the boys were already there in their shorts, splashing each other with water. The sky was getting dark and soon the back garden lights were , illuminating the mansion like a haunted house you see on Halloween. 
 
We settled our towels on the beach chairs and headed to the pool.
 
Chanyeol noticed that Kai was gawking at Krystal the whole time. "Kai, I can literally fit my whole fist in your mouth. Close it, your saliva's escaping."
 
"Yeah, don't mix your saliva with the water, we don't want the pool all slimy," Kris jokingly added.
 
Kai blinked several times trying to wake himself up. He shut his mouth together, wiping away his invisible drool, yet his eyes were still on Krystal.
 
I caught Chanyeol's eyes and smiled. He smiled back and did a small wave with his hand. I guess we're back to normal. I smiled to myself. Glad to have my bestfriend back.
 
The boys started splashing us as we made ourselves in the pool, and soon enough a water fight broke out between us.
 
"Hey Krystal," Kai was about to start his cheesy lines again.
 
"Here we go again," Krystal rolled her eyes.
 
"Who's your favourite superhero?" Kai asked.
 
"Superman. Why?" 
 
"Nothing, just asking. Want to know who's mine?" Kai smiled big.
 
"Who?" Krystal was curious to how this was going to be a cheesy line.
 
"YOURman," Kai smirked.
 
"Ooooh you are on a role today, bro!" Xiumin patted Kai's back, proud of his friend. Kai plastered his infamous goofy smile again and did a little shrug, obviously proud of his pick up lines.
 
Krystal pretended not to be affected although her cheeks turned pink a bit. She tried to get away from the embarrassment. She spotted a red ball near a bush and got out of the pool. She grabbed it and went back to the water.
 
"Hey guys, lets play water volleyball," Krystal shouted.
 
Everyone was interested and wanted to join in. Luhan was about to head to the group when I grabbed his hand and tugged him to the corner of the pool. 
 
"What's up?" he asked.
 
"I had a talk with Chanyeol this morning," I started to say.
 
"Are you two okay now?" 
 
"Yes we are, I'm glad I have my bestfriend back." I moved on to the main point. "We discussed about you and I. I hadn't directly told him about us but he already knew there was something going on."
 
"And what did he say?" His voice curious.
 
"He's okay with it."
 
"Really? Because I don't want to get in the way-"
 
"Luhan, he's ok with it." I intervened. I smiled softly.
 
He grinned back, delighted with what he heard.
 
"So, does that mean we're ok too?" He stepped closer to me.
 
I was blinded by his face, his half-moon eyes and his radiating smile. I couldn't help but return a smile.
 
"Define okay."
 
"I mean to say... will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.
 
My heartbeat began to raise. I couldn't expalin how blisful I felt. Out of all the girls in the world, he chose to pick me.  I wanted to scream, squeal, jump up and down, just to let out all the happiness inside me.
 
I took a deep breath and gazed at him. I nodded slowly and said yes. A smile crept in my face and grew bigger instantly.
 
He let out a sigh of relief and smiled hugely as well. He caressed my cheek, never leaving his eyes on mine.
 
"Hey you two lovebirds! Do you want to play or not?" Xiumin yelled, inturrepting us, ruining the atmospehere.
 
"We're coming," I answered back. I held his hands and pulled him to the game.
 
 
 
 
After finishing 3 rounds volleyball, JiYoon called us in for dinner. 
 
Everyone slowly got out of the pool and I was the last one to come out. As I was about to climb up the steps out of the pool I felt a cold hand clinging on my right foot. I couldn't see under as it was already dark. I panicked and tried to get out from the grip. I tried to climb up the steps but the grasp from my foot was too strong. Before I called for help I was hauled down the water. I tried with all my might to fight back from the pull. I flung my arms around frantically. I couldn't feel the floor, which made it harder for me rise up from the water. I gasped trying to find oxygen. My mouth was soon filled with water, travelling down my throat.It was the exact same feeling as the first time I stepped in this house. The feeling of being trapped, in need of oxygen. I choked as there was no oxygen left from me. My arms and feet failed to move anymore. My movement slowly died down and soon I was feeling unconcious. My eyes drooped slowly.
 
"YOONA!" I heard someone say. I felt the water move as someone came in to rescue me.
 
The last thing I saw from under the water was a figure wearing a white dress, looking down at me. My eyes closed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello new subscribers! :) Excuse my mistakes if you see one or two..or more than that xD
 
So here is the unveiling of my secret xD I was suppose to kill all the characters in this story except for one. But now I'm debating if I should continue with that idea because I grew fond of the characters and I'm afraid everyone might not like the ending since it will be deeply tragic. And plus someone *cough* * @10kpromises* *cough* told me I better make sure everyone is alive by the end of the story ahahaha. So..yeah..that was basically..the secret :P
 
I will try to write the next chapter if I can tomorrow so I can update early next week, but until then I hope you all won't get tired of waiting~ 
A big massive THANK YOU for subscribing, commenting and supporting this fic ^^ Kamsahamnida! 

Until the next chappie :)
 
RANDOM: Im Yoona or known as YoonA from South Korea's K-Girl Famous Group Girls' Generation was ranked as number 2 of the most beautiful girl in the world. All promotional pictures of hers are very quality and unique for Guiness World Book Record. Cr:Metro Newspaper 2013.     Wowza! congrats to deeryoona :D