The End

Belvedere House

CHANYEOL'S PERSPECTIVE:

 


I woke up to someone gently touching my hair. I opened my eyes to find a brightly lit room that pained my eyes. The sun was shining strongly outside the window. I tried to move around but my whole body felt heavy and numb. I winced at the undying pain against the side of my stomach. 


"Don't move, it'll hurt more."


I turned to see Yoona by my side smiling gently at me. She reached for my hand and held it against hers.


"Glad you're awake. I thought I wouldn't have the chance to say how stupid you were for saving me.''


I smiled weakly at her,''Is this how you greet someone who just woke up after saving your life from a mad woman??''


''Who told you to dive yourself infront of a bullet to save me?'' 


I waited for more of her rant making sure to see if she was joking around or if she was really serious enough to give out to me.


She sighed and stood up from her chair. She hugged me awkwardly making sure to dodge the area of where I was hit. ''Stupid but brave. Thank you,'' she whispered to my ear.


I patted her back,'' I had to, or else Luhan would've killed me himself if I let that bullet touch you,'' I whispered jokingly.


Flashbacks started replaying in my head from the scene where Jiyoon pointed her gun at Yoona to the scene where I felt the cold, hard floor against my back and hearing Yoona's crying voice saying my name over and over again.


"So what happened after Jiyoon shot me? Where is she now?"


"And you're not even going to ask how long you were out? Or if you're going to be okay now after Jiyoon shot you?" Yoona chuckled. "Typical Chanyeol."


I waited for her to continue.


"Well, I didn't really know what happened after you were shot. My mind was in the state of shock and I was too preoccupied of the thought of you dying, but apparently Kris met a police car along the way while finding Jessica. He went back to Jiyoon's house with them to carry further investigation of Jessica's disappearance and that's when they heard a gunshot from the shed. The police caught JiYoon before she tried to shoot me again for the second time and now she's in line for a court appearance for killing Sulli, her husband and attempted murder of me.''


The hairs on my arms stood up after hearing the rest. "She killed her own husband as well??"


"Yes. After her husband finding out about Sulli, she feared that her husband would leave her, in which he was about to, so she shot him. She got his body cremated and kept it inside her bedroom while she buried Sulli's body in the front garden under the shed."


"Woah..." I was speechless. All I could think of was how lucky we were for surviving after living in that house.


"I don't know what I should feel about her, if I should be angry or if I should pity her," Yoona continued. "She's mentally unstable. Her doctor when she was carrying Sulli claimed that she suffered from depression during her adolescent days and was afraid that her condition would worsen after she would conceived Sulli, in which the doctor's words were correct. Jiyoon's parents divorced after finding out her mother was having an affair outside marriage. Her mother ran off with the other man and her father disowned her in which she was left under her mother's cousin's care. From then on she isolated herself away from everyone and she was classed as an outsider in school. That's when she developed depression. The only person who wasn't afraid of approaching her was her husband. She madly fell in love with him and was paranoid of her husband leaving her. Even if she was beaten to death she didn't mind because she saw him as the only person who actually cared for her. What's even sadder was that she didn't know her husband had another family and lied to her all those times that he was away in business trips. 


''She suffered a lot."


"I'm just glad it's over now and that you and Jessica are okay," She smiled at me.


"Where is she by the way? Is she awake now?" 


"Yes, she's in the other room resting. Kris wouldn't leave her side though." 


A knock on the door interrupted our conversation. The door opened slowly and Xiumin's head poked in. 


''Good, you're awake,'' Xiumin came in and held the door wider to let the others in. One by one they went in the room, even Jessica walking beside Kris in her white hospital dress. 


Jessica came up to Chanyeol first followed by the others, "How are you feeling?"


I chuckled, "How are YOU feeling?"


"Better."


"The I'm better too." The bruise on her face has gotten smaller and she was no longer pale with the soft pink colour on her cheeks.


I looked at everyone in the room and they were all relaxed and smiling compare to the last time I saw them. 


I spotted Kai's fingers entwined with Krystal's and I couldn't help but smirk. 


"Woah woah woah, how long was I really out that I miss the breaking news between this two lovebirds?"


Krystal just hung her head low in embarassment while Kai's head was proudly high up.


"So I guess now that you two are together you're gonna stop with your overrated, cheesy pick up lines?" I hopefully asked.


"Nah-huh, listen to this one it's brand new," Kai loudly cleared his throat.


"Oh God," Kris turned away in disgust. Luhan and Yoona just shook their heads while grinning.


''Why did you have to remind Kai,'' Xiumin groaned.


Kai hung his arm around Krystal's shoulder before saying, "Are you my prescription?"


This was my first time seeing Krystal smiling and anticipating for an answer, "Why?"


"Cos' you gave me an overdose with your love," Kai ended with a smirk before pecking Krystal's left cheek.


Everyone crunched their faces with distaste except for Krystal who was surprisingly enjoying it.


"You overdid it dude, I think I'm going to gag," Xiumin turned away from them.


"Let's all be thankful Luhan and Yoona aren't like that publicly," Jessica voiced out.


"Speak for yourself, you and Kris are PDA-huggers too," Xiumin pointed at Jessica and Kris.


"Don't get my hands on you or else-" Kris threatened.


"-Zipping my mouth boss," Xiumin intercepted.


I started to laugh but stopped midway after feeling the growing pain from my stomach again. I closed my eyes hoping for the pain to go away.


''You okay?'' Yoona stopped smiling and came over to my side with a concerned look.


''I'm okay, just don't let Xiumin talk and make me laugh again.''


''Of course, my fault again,'' he rolled his eyes.


There was a moment of silence before Krystal spoke up. "I'm glad this is all over and we're all okay now.'' Everyone nodded in agreement.

"All thanks to our hero, Chanyeol," Luhan actually genuinely smiled at me. I sent Yoona a weird look. Be nice, Yoona mouthed.


"It was nothing," I responded returning a smile.


A knock on the door interrupted our conversation.


"Sorry for disturbing I just came by to check how you are feeling,'' the doctor took the clipboard attached at the end of my bed and analysed the sheets.


''Still painful?''


''Yes.''


''Well I think you're all well, you're wound have stopped bleeding,'' he spoke while still reading the information on the clipboard, ''...and I think you can be discharge in few days, 4 days max.'' He placed the clipboard back and headed towards the door.


''I'll tell the nurse to give you painkillers.''


''Yes, that would be nice. Thank you.'' He bid us a farewell before walking out.


''Guys, why don't we let Chanyeol rest some more? Visiting hours is nearly up anyway,'' Jessica suggested. After hearing the word rest I felt suddenly tired. Everyone nodded and slowly started heading for the door.


''Oh that reminds me, your parents are coming tomorrow,'' Yoona said.


''Great,'' I responded sarcastically. My ears will surely hurt tomorrow from all their naggings.


They all bid their goodbyes and I was left alone and sleepy in the room.


I heard the door open and a nurse came in with a glass of water and a tablet on her hands.


I took the tablet in my mouth and let the water drag the pill down my throat while she check the monitor for my vital signs beside me.


She smiled as I gave her the empty glass, ''Oh a little girl came up to me and told me to tell you thank you.''


''A little girl?'' I asked confused. I don't remember meeting someone in the hospital especially just after waking up from a long sleep.


''Yes, I met her in the hallway just a few minutes ago before bringing the painkiller to you. She left quickly and I don't think she heard me when I shouted for her name across the hallway. She was wearing a white dress and she has beautiful half-moon eyes when she smiles. I thought maybe she was one of the patients in this floor you made friends with.''


The nurse noticed my puzzled look, ''...or maybe not. I'm sorry for the vague description. That's all I could remember.''


White dress...half-moon eyesmile. Could it be...Sulli?

''It's okay, I remember now.'' She nodded her head once before leaving me.


A smile crept up my face.


Thank you too, Sulli.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That there is the final chapter. Yey it's finally finished! And I like to apologise in advance for the crappy ending.

For all the subscribers, votes up and comments, thank you very much for the patience and liking my story in general. I was not expecting the amount of votes up and people subscribing to this story. I'll continue to practice and work hard in writing to produce better stories. :)

I have a new story up, well more of a one-shot compilation. If you like BTS, go check it out. I'm currently working on two stories and I'm debating if I should post them up or not. One is another horror genre and the other is a LuYoon romantic/sad story. We'll see how far I go with them and if I like the outcome of it. I'll stop with the promotions now.

Once again, thank you for all the support! It's been a pleasure to write for you all. ^^