Welcome to Belvedere House

Belvedere House

 

Yoona's Perspective:
 
 
 
As soon as my right foot touched the inside of the house, the hair on my arms stood up and I felt a cold wind past me. I suddenly became alert. I couldn't understand what was wrong with me. Why am I being like this? Why is my heart beating rapidly? I suddenly felt like I was trapped, my feet were numb, as much as I tried to move them with all my might. My chest tightened and soon I was gasping for air. My eyes widened as I realised I couldn't breathe. My hands clutched my chest, I couldn't stand up properly anymore. I tried to calm myself and inhaled as much oxygen as I could. I felt light-headed and dizzy at the same time. I squinted as my eyes became blurry.
 
"Yoona, are you okay?" 
As soon as I heard Luhan's voice, reality came back to me. I looked at him as I saw his eyes full of worry. I looked at myself. I was ok, I was breathing normally. What the hell?? I was confused and relieved at the same time. One minute I was on a verge of collapsing due to the lack of oxygen and now... What..just..happened?? 
 
"Yoona?" Luhan asked again.
 
"Yes, sorry I was just..uhmm.." I didn't know what to say. I was still stunned to what happened earlier.
 
"You were like a statue, you wouldn't move. You didn't even blink. I called your name so many times yet you wouldn't budge. It was as if you were in a trance," Luhan said, his voice full of concern.
 
"I was?..Ohh, sorry Luhan I was just...deep in thought," I responded, trying to lie calmly.
 
"Ok. You sure you're alright?" He asked again, putting his arm around my shoulder.
 
"Yes I am," I gave him a reassuring smile, hiding the shock and fright in my eyes.
 He bought it and smiled back. I broke the eye contact first as I was afraid I might get into another trance because of his smile.
 
My eyes wandered around the hallway, noticing that the woman was giving us a tour of the mansion. The whole house was painted dirty white, or it could've been white before. There was a mirror next to the front door and there was a series of coat hooks on the other side of  it. The wooden floor creaked as we made our way to the living room. There was an old Sony TV at the corner of the room next to a marbled fireplace. There was a tea table in the middle and brown leathered sofas surrounding it.
 
  I walked around and noticed  picture frames attached on the wall above the fireplace. There was a close-up picture of a girl smiling with her hair tousled around her face. She looked around 4-5 years old with pink, plump lips and a perfect half-moon shaped eyes. She was beautiful. I smiled to myself as I hoped to get a daughter in the future this cute. A flashback came through my mind as I looked at the girl in the picture again. She looked exactly the same as the girl I saw at the shed earlier. Maybe that was her. I moved on to the next frame. It was the woman who opened the door for us, sitting next to a man. The man was looking straight at the camera while the woman was gazing at him, presumably her husband. The look on her face, she was completely inlove with the man. Her eyes and her smile says it all.  I looked back at the man's face. It resembles quite a lot like Luhan. That explains why the woman was always staring at him.
 
The woman then led us to the kitchen and showed where everything were. There was a backdoor leading to the garden and the swimming pool. Even though the house and the furniture looks old, it must have costed a lot. Judging by the decorations and the chandeliers in the rooms, they have high class standard.
 
"There are 6 rooms altogether upstairs, some rooms have bunk beds and the rest have single beds. Two rooms are already occupied, which leaves you to 4," the woman explained.
 
"We'll take 2 rooms with the bunk beds then so," Kris said.
 
"Ok, follow me," the woman replied.
 
She led us upstairs.  As we were walking, we passed a room with the door closed. The door was painted pink and attached to it was a nameplate. SULLI, was wriiten on it. I stopped my tracks. I had the flashback again when I saw the little girl at the shed and the girl in the picture frame. Maybe she's sleeping already. Too bad, I wanted to meet her. Sulli, I repeated the name in my head. I had this weird feeling that someone was watching me from behind. I looked around and there was no one there. The feeling was still there which made me get goosebumps. 
 
"Ehem," the woman caught my attention. "Everything ok?" her voice tensed.
 
"Yes," I smiled. I walked back next to Luhan. The woman was still looking at me, her eyes searching my face as if she was trying to read me. Why is she looking at me like that?  The woman flickered her eyes from me to the pink painted door then back to me again. Weird.. Why does it feel like she's hiding something behind that door? I also noticed how that was the only door closed in this floor.
I shook my head. I'm just tired. Stop over thinking, I scolded myself. 
 
"I'll let you settle then so, I'm pretty sure you're all tired," she smiled to us, her eyes landing on Luhan again."Oh where's my manners? I forgot to introduce myself. My name is JiYoon. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me," she added.
 
JiYoon left and went to her own bedroom. Creepy woman. I don't like the way she looks at Luhan.
 
"Goodnight." Chanyeol was the first one to enter their bedroom. He's been avoiding me all day.
 
"Ohhh bed how I've missed you," Xiumin said tiredly, heading to their bedroom opposite ours.
 
"So Krystal, you know there's a spare bedroom over there and-" Krystal slapped Kai's arm and shouted, "You !" Krystal her heels and walked away towards our bedroom.
 
"Owww, I was just joking, jeeez," Kai pouted, soothing his arm from Krystal's slap. With that he slowly headed to the boys' room.
 
"Goodnight princess, I'll see you tomorrow. Knock on our door if u need anything," Kris gave Jessica a peck on the lips. "I will, goodnight." Jessica headed to our room.
 
Then there was only Luhan and I left. I avoided his gaze, looking around uncomfortably.
 
"I'm sorry if I held hands with you earlier. I -" Luhan started to say but I cutted him off.
 
"- No, it's fine." I butted in. I was about to say more when he interjected.
 
"Can we talk? I just don't know what to do. I already confessed my feelings out to you and I didn't  get a proper answer back.  I don't know if I should continue leading you on if you don't have the same feelings for me. Yoona, I really like you, and I can sense that you like me too but something is holding you back. Is there some other guy you li-"
 
It was my turn to intervene. "-There's no other guy, if that's where you're heading to. I.. really like you too, it's just...You know, I've been bestfriends with Chanyeol since we were 5. After I started getting to know you, he started distancing himself away from me. I asked him about it if he was jealous or if he doesn't like you but he wouldn't answer me. He just smiled and said not to worry about him. He wouldn't talk to me as much now, I would only get a one word answer from him. It got worse when he started avoiding me." I couldn't finish my sentence. A tear slipped out of my eye. I looked down trying to hide my watery eyes from him.
 
Luhan came over and hugged me. "I'm sorry if I pressured you."
 
"No, it's not your fault. You didn't know," I said. "Can you give me time? I promise I'll tell him soon."
 
"Of course, take your time. I'll wait," he responded. He broke the hug too soon.
 
He looked at me and smiled. "Get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow ok?" He brushed some of my hair away from my face. I couldn't think straight because his face was dangerously close to mine. All I could do was stare back.
 
"Goodnight," he whispered.
 
 Words couldn't come out of my mouth. After discovering how to move again, I realised that he was gone. Get a grip Yoona. I slowly walked towards our room, still a bit dazed. Luhan, the things you do to me. 
 
 There was only one thing that's bugging me right now. That is, how to break it to Chanyeol. I sighed as I entered our room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi readers ^^ New chap for you all~ Again I apologize for any mistakes :) Hi to the people who subscribed *bows* thanks for subscribing ^^ ..Till the next update :)