Decisions

Simjang - Follow your heart.

Your POV

The next day I prepared myself to do what was supposed to be the right thing. I knocked at the door and sighed quietly. Since no one replied, I slowly opened the door and looked inside. “Hello?” – “Hey (your name)! You wanted to talk to Siwon, too?” It was Donghae who waited in Siwon’s empty office. I nodded. “What did you want to tell him?”, he asked curiously. I hesitated before I began to speak. “I think it’s best if I quit. I’m not as good as the others and…” Donghae started laughing hysterically. “Are you kidding me? You are great. One of the best, if you asked me!” Then he went on with a calm voice. “It’s because of Sungmin, right? You don’t want to cause problems…Aish, you fit perfectly together. He’s just like you. Way too compassionate and caring.” I looked at him, unable to reply anything that would have made sense. He suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. “Come with me.”, he demanded and so I did.

He brought me to the building where they held the singing lessons. When we entered the room, there was Sam, among Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Eunhyuk and Kangin. “What are you all doing here? Seems like this was planned!”, I asked. “Kinda…”, Yesung began. “We support you and Sungmin.”, Kyuhyun said. “Kyuhyun…?”, I couldn’t believe it but I knew he was honest. “Fighting!”, Ryeowook said cheerfully and clapped his hands. “When you said you had to think about a lot of things, I somehow figured it would be about…you know, this. So I talked to Donghae and Ryeowook, who talked to the others who joined to support you.”, Sam said and smiled. “We want to have you here and be able to be together with Sungmin!”, Kangin added. I had tears of joy in my eyes…

_________________________________________

Sungmin’s POV

When I walked along the corridor, Leeteuk came up to me and said: “Congratulations, Sungmin! Siwon told me about the musical thingy. Awesome!” and walked by.  Musical? I remembered that I auditioned for a Japanese musical two months ago. But I didn’t hear anything about it since then. “Siwon!”, I had to talk to him now…

_________________________________________

Your POV

“Don’t you have dance lessons?”, I asked Sam, Donghae and Eunhyuk. “In an hour, Leeteuk is doing training lesson now.”, Eunhyuk and Donghae replied simultaneously and giggled. Then Eunhyuk asked: “How about your choreography for the final show? It’s in two and a half weeks already. Do you feel prepared?” He looked at Sam and me. “Yes, it keeps getting better.”, Sam replied. “Same”, I said quietly, not wanting to elaborate on that because I was afraid they might want me to show them what I’ve prepared until now. Kyuhyun suddenly stood up and did some y moves. We all couldn’t help but laugh. “You need to include this in your performance.”, he said. “Or this.”, Yesung joined Kyuhyun and danced like crazy. Ryeowook cheered and shouted “Daebak!” We all were concentrated on watching them dance and laughing that we didn’t recognize Sungmin entering the room. “Good, you’re all here…”, he interrupted the laughter. “Sungmin-ssi!”, Ryeowook greeted him. “What’s wrong? You look different…”, Kangin said. “I…”, Sungmin began while he looked to the ground. “…got the lead character in the Japanese musical I auditioned before…” – “That’s amazing!”, Donghae said. “Wow!”, Yesung replied. “The rehearsals start soon, so I’ll be going the day after tomorrow.”, he said, still rather quietly. “How long will you stay?”, I couldn’t stop myself from asking. He looked at me with a sad expression. “A month.” – “So..you..are..not going to be at the final show?”, I asked him. Suddenly everyone was silent. They all knew what I felt. I needed Sungmin to support me. I didn’t want him to go, because it meant that our relationship had barely a chance to survive. It would mean the end. The thing everyone was trying to fight against…

_______________________________________________________

First of all: Sorry! I haven't been updating for a while ^^ But don't worry, I will finish the story :) I chose the title "Decisions" because...well, you might guess why :D And I really liked the connection between the title of chapter 8 "Options" and this one -- "Decisions". The idea with the musical was inspired by real life as Sungmin is currently playing in a Japanese musical ^^ Hope you like it! Kamsahabnida for reading ~