Meeting In The Moonlight

Simjang - Follow your heart.

So that was my first day, I thought and sighed, while I was eating dinner in the canteen. Sam suddenly popped up and sat in front of me. “Hey! How was your last lesson? I heard Hyuk is your teacher?” – “Hm.” I nodded. “You don’t look overwhelmed. What happened?” – “He’s weird and I’m not a good dancer.”, I giggled. “Naaah, I bet you’re good. I heard he likes teasing his students. And he likes to flirt with cute girls.” – “Well then, I must be the opposite of cute because he didn’t seem to be flirting…”, I laughed. “But he teased you, right? So he does like you, after all!”, she replied. We exchanged our experiences, ate dinner, went for a walk around the buildings. “Woah, it’s already 10pm!”, she said. “We better go to sleep. Training starts at 8 am tomorrow!” So we hugged, said goodbye and went into our rooms.

As soon as I was in my room, I got ready for bed. I switched on the laptop. I wanted to tell my sister that I arrived safely and tell her about my first impressions. “Ahh, the Wi-Fi is so bad here.” It was a few minutes past 11 o’clock. I wondered if everyone was already sleeping. “Would anyone notice, if I’d sneak around a little to find better Wi-Fi?” I wondered. I took my laptop, opened the door and went downstairs as silently as possible. Just outside the entrance was the perfect place. I sat down on a bench – me in my cute pajamas - and luckily it wasn’t that cold even though it was April. I started writing a mail to my sister when I heard a noise. I hesistated but eventually looked around and whispered “Hello?” Suddenly someone appeared next to me. “What are you doing here all alone in the dark?” His soft voice made me relax. Sungmin. “I…um…sorry..I needed Wi-Fi..mianhaeyo!” I stuttered. Why did I always get so nervous around him? “Don’t need to feel sorry”, he laughed, “I just wondered.” He looked at the sky. “It’s so nice to see the stars. And the moon….. Oh…sorry, I totally forgot. I’m Sungmin, call me Sungmin or just Oppa, however you like. May I ask what’s your name?” “I’m (your name).” I smiled. “That’s a beautiful name. Really like it! So how do you like our dance academy so far?” – “It’s nice. Really amazing, but exhausting, too. But I am here to work hard. To improve and to prove myself and especially my family that I’m a good dancer.” – “Don’t your parents support you?”, he sounded worried. “I don’t think so. I mean, my mum thinks I’m a dreamer. And my dad doesn’t really care. Only my sister cares a little.” – “I’m sorry”, he replied. “But don’t worry too much about them. See, I believe in you.” – “You don’t know me.”, I interrupted him. “Not yet, but as far as I can tell, you seem like a ambitious, young woman. You can do anything, if you believe. And about being a dreamer…isn’t that what makes life so beautiful?”, he smiled at me. His eyes were glowing as the moon was reflected in them. “Think about it. I should go now. Don’t stay up too long. And do not catch a cold.” He handed me his cardigan and left, whispering “Goodnight”. Even though it was rather dark, I knew I was blushing. Sungmin. I wrote a short mail saying “Arrived safely. Exhausted, but happy. See you in 3 months. Love ya xoxo” and hit the ‘send’ button. Then I sneaked back into my room again and somehow I knew that I would sleep very well.

 

__________________________________________

Wow, what a cheesy title ~ ^^ This is the first time, Sungmin and 'you' really meet and talk. I tried to portray Sungmin as a romantic person because I do believe he is like this in real life. And it fits him. Aww, CuteMin ~~~