Between Tears And Smiles

Simjang - Follow your heart.

Sungmin’s P.O.V.

I am so sorry. It hurt me seeing her like this. Broken. Sad. I didn’t want to hurt her, but I knew I wasn’t allowed to be around her. Because if I was, I knew I would fall in love with her even more than I already was now. “Why?”, Ryeowook asked reproachfully. “Because it is better for all of us.” – “It is not, Sungmin-ssi!” – “But Siwon…” – “Siwon and SM Entertainment can’t determine your life!”, he shouted. “Sungmin-ssi. I wish I was as lucky as you. You fell in love with a wonderful, lovely and pretty girl. And obviously she loves you, too. Isn’t that something worth fighting for?” – “But…” – “No but!”, Ryeowook interrupted me. “Love is the most precious gift you could receive. Take it and be thankful.” – “It’s not as easy.”, I said. – “It’s not easy, but it’s going to be worth it.”, he said. “Trust me.”

__________________________

Your P.O.V.

I wandered around all day long, trying to clear my mind. I don’t know where I was going but fortunately, I found my way back to the academy. I arrived there at 11:30 in the evening. Since I didn’t want to go to sleep, I went into the training hall, switched on the music and just let my emotions take over control. “Meomunda…Daydream…” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqtjraM3Em0)  It was the perfect song to drown in my thoughts. I sang along as I danced and cried.

Nan meomunda…Meomunda..Saranghaettdeon gieogdeuri..nareul gajigo nonda..Dasi han beon, one more time…

Suddenly I felt arms being wrapped around my body. Without opening my eyes, I knew, it was him. I couldn’t stop the tears from falling, but this time, I cried tears of joy. I was happy having him that close again. While the song played along until the end, we stood there silently in the dark. The moon lit up the room a little but I didn’t bother to switch on the light before. “I’m so sorry”, Sungmin whispered in my ear. “I never wanted to hurt you.” All of a sudden I felt sick again. This wasn’t a fairytale with a happy end. We were still in the same dilemma. “What are we supposed to do now?”, I sobbed. “I don’t know…”, he whispered sadly. “All I know is that I don’t want to give up on you. On us. I want to be with you no matter what…” I turned around without letting go of his embrace. His face was so close to mine. I could feel his warm breath. I lay my head down on his shoulder and pulled him closer. “Sarangheyo” he whispered while lifting up my head. The next thing I remember was his lips gently pressed against mine.

____________________________________

The next day we met up at Ryeowook’s music room. Not many people were around that building anyway, so we were able to spend some time together.

“Do you like singing?”, Sungmin asked me with a bright smile on his face. “I do.”, I laughed, “But only when no one is listening.” – “I do not count. So you can sing because no one is here. See, I’m invisible”, he said as he hid behind the piano. “No way.”, I laughed. “Oh come on. I will sing with you. Can you sing one of our songs? ‘A day’ maybe?” Even though I didn’t speak that much Korean, I learnt how to pronounce the lyrics of my favourite SuJu songs by heart. I nodded. Sungmin took his guitar and started to sing Donghae’s part.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6qUZxBFv1k)

Neon mudji…hangsang eolmana neol sarang ha neunji…

I didn’t know why but suddenly I started singing, too.

Gakkeumsshik…ajik meon mirae kkaji buranhae haji.

Sungmin’s face lit up as he heard me singing. So there we were, singing together and forgetting everything for a while.

"...You ask me always just how much I love you
At times you would be restless about the future that is still far away
Don’t worry, don’t trouble yourself
To me you’re a perfect person
..."

He smiled at me as we sang the song until the end. "You are gorgeous.", he said. "Aww, thank you. But you are even more gorgeous. Ah, before I forget! I brought your sweater you once borrowed me. Thanks again." - "You can keep it.", he said as he pulled me closer. He kissed me as tenderly as the last time, when suddenly the door flew open. "Ryeo...oh." - "KYUHYUN?!"

________________________________________

You can find the lyrics and the translation for "A day" here :) http://southkoreaaddict.blogspot.de/2011/09/day-super-junior.html

So much drama ^_____^ Do you think, Kyuhyun will tell anyone about what he saw? Thanks for reading ♥