Dressing Floor

Can I hold you tight...?

____________________________________________________________________________________________


"Inoue-san, quickly. I need to dress you into this."
As soon as they went in, a staff came over with a dress.

There were lots of staffs and models at the dressing floor which turned this place into a mess.

"Aya-chan, I need to go now. I'll see you later okay?"
Mao waved and she was dragged by the staff to change.

"Right. So... What do I do now."
Aya just stood there being amazed at how busy the place was. She was never being crowded by so many people.

"Hey, you're in the way. Wait, are you the new assistance? You look new. Right. Go there and they need lots of help."
One of the staff told Aya, pointing at the direction towards the `hairdressing room`.

Aya quickly walked to the hairdressing room as she was told. The door was open so she went in.

"Ohno-san, how do I clip the hair up?"

"Ohno-san, I need help here."

"Ohno-san, what hairstyle am I supporse to do with him?"

Lots of hairstylist asked one man that were busy working.

"I'll help you later, okay I'll come there later, put the hair up and make it spiky."
In a hurry, Satoshi answered to all their question with just one look.

Aya suspected that he was the one she should go and ask for. He looked like a leader in this room.

"Um. Excuse me. I'm new assistance and I'm here to help, if you need any."
Aya went over to Satoshi and asked politely.

"Photo-shoot will start in half an hour and we need all these models to be ready, of course we need help. Just pass me everything I tell you to. Comb."
Satoshi said without looking at Aya. He was too busy concentrating on the hair.

Aya quickly passed a comb from the bucket beside her.

"Brush"

"Errr. Here"

"Hairspray"

"Okay. Here."

"Done. Now follow me."
Satoshi went over to the staff that needed help. Aya just followed.

"Pin"

"Here."

"Done."

He clipped the hair up in a second and went over to the others.

"What do you need help with?"

"I can't get this part curled."
The staff was holding a curler and Satoshi took it and fixed it in a flash.

"Ohno-san, you're amazing."
The staff thanked him.

The clouded room became lot more quiet and staffs were in a finishing touch.

"Sorry for not introducing myself. I am the head hairstylist in Diamond, my name is Ohno Satoshi."
Satoshi took Aya's hand to shake. He finally had a time to look at her face and it looked familiar to him.

"Nice to meet you. I am Ueto Aya, new assistant here."
Aya shook his hand and introduced herself.

"Aya...?"
Satoshi tilted his head, trying to recall her face and finally he had the answer.

"Don't you remember me? Good old times?"

"...Satoshi?! Long time no see! You look different! You changed alot. I thought you died. Where were you?"
Aya joked. She had few seconds to recognize him but she could tell it was Satoshi, her childhood friend. He went on missing few years back.

"I went to a fashion school, I wanted to surprise you when I become the best and famous hairstylist."
Satoshi scratched his head and smiled.

"Well, aren't you just a step away from that? You look professional and you're the head."

"Thanks, but I need to work harder. Anyways, what brings you here?"

"Aya-chan! Oh, hello Ohno-san."
Mao came over as she was ready for the photo shoot. She looked beautiful with make up and stylish hair.

"Hello.."
Satoshi turned his face away, hiding his blushed face.

"He's my childhood friend, and this is my bestfriend!"
Aya introduced both of them to eachother.

"She's your bestfriend?!"
Satoshi was surprised that the girl he admire since he came in the company was Aya's bestfriend.

"Yea, oh and the reason why I'm here is, because I really needed a job. My mom died a week ago and I'm so lost."
Aya told her past story to Satoshi and both Satoshi and Mao was shocked to hear about her mom.

"I'm so sorry.."
They felt sorry for Aya but Aya just smiled.

"Mao! You are suppose to be at the photo studio. And Satoshi, your job is not over yet."
Masami came over distracting the conversation. Anyone could tell she was annoyed by her face.

"...And you are?"
She pointed at Aya, looking curious.

"She's Ueto Aya, she's working here for assistant."
Mao said it before Aya.

"Did I ask you? No. I told you to go. So go?"

Mao quickly went away as well as Satoshi, running away from Masami.

"I'll see you later."
Mao and Satoshi whispered to Aya.

"I'm Nagasawa Masami, designer here. You are an assistant right? Then you can help me by measuring all the model's size by today. Write their sizes here, and here is the measuring tape."
Masami walked away after passing whatever Aya needed.

"Oh, for advice, you can go to the photo studio and you'll see lots of models there. By the way, there are more than one hundred models in our agency. Good luck."
Masami turned back and waved without looking at Aya.

"...MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED?! Is she crazy? By today? God."

____________________________________________________________________________________________