Another sad past

Can I hold you tight...?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

After Masaki left the scene, Jun decided not to waste time and see how Masami is doing.
He decided to wait at the entrance, that was the best chance to see her.
Luckly, in few minutes Masami came out of the building.

"Nagasa-"
Jun called out for her when he first sees her coming but backed off when he finds Kazunari behind her.

"Wait here. I'll get the car."
Kazunari told Masami and went off to the car park.

Masami nodded happily and waited infront of the main entrance. Jun just hid behind the poll so she won't be able to notice him.

Few minutes past and a black sporty car came by. Kazunari got off and opened the passenger seat for Masami.

"Thanks."
Said Masami and went in.

Kazunari closed the passenger door, went into his driver seat and drove off. Hearing the sound of the engine go past, Jun walked out to the road and sighed looking at the car driving away.

 

"Sorry for keep you two waiting."
Sho came back over to Aya and Satoshi. He has changed to his casual clothes with his bags and was ready to go.

"No problem. Lets go."
Satoshi had his bags and was ready to go as well as Aya. They both prepared themselves after calling Mao.

"So where's the restaurant `Italiano`?"
Aya asked Satoshi while walking to the entrance. She didn't have any ideas of where the restaurant was. She never heard of it or ate there before.

"We're driving there. I'll bring the car at the entrance so wait there."
Satoshi ran first to get the car. He went out of the entrance to the car park, not noticing Jun standing there since he was in a rush.

Aya and Sho were still walking in their slow pace since they have no reason to rush.

"Um, so Sakurai-san..."
Aya tried to start a conversation but Sho interrupted.

"Just call me Sho. Lets be frank. We're around the same age, right?"
Sho smiled.

"I'm glad you said that. Oh, call me Aya."
Aya smiled back and they started to talk something they both know well about, Mao.

While heading to the entrance, they both shared their stories about Mao and they ended up talking about her love story.

"Are you serious? She had a crush on a nerd?"
Shocking news told by Aya made Sho laugh out loud. Mao has been hating nerds all the time that Sho knows.

"Yeah, but I don't know about that now. I think she has someone in her mind but she's not telling me yet."
Aya recalled her memory of this morning when Mao told her she likes someone.

"Oh, that. She hasn't told you yet? It's- Oh, hey Jun."
Sho was cut by seeing Jun infront of him. He looked back and did `I'll tell you later` look to Aya.

"Ah, Sho. And Ueto-san."
Jun looked back and saw Sho first then realised about Aya at the back.

"Hello."
Aya popped her head out from Sho's back smiling, still thinking about who Mao likes.

"What were you doing out here?"
Sho asked, wondering why he was standing and starring at the empty road.

"Nothing, I was about to go."
Jun lied. He didn't want to let anyone know his feeling. Even to his friend, Sho and especially to someone he doesn't know well, Aya.

"Why don't you ask him to join us?"
Aya whispered to Sho from behind and he nodded.

"Hey Jun, if you're not busy or anything, come and join us for dinner. Ohno-san's coming with the car soon."

Jun thought for a while. He's a good friend of Sho but he didn't know Aya well.

"Please join us, if you don't mind."
Aya stepped forward and smiled. Just then, Satoshi came with his car infront of the three.

"Hey Satoshi. Matsumoto-san can join us right? It would be fun with more people."
Aya asked Satoshi as he came off the car. Aya went in the backseat followed by Sho next to her.

"Yeah, sure. Why not? Join us, come in."
Satoshi had dinner with Jun few times with other fashion staffs and he wanted to know about him more. He opened the passanger seat for Jun to sit.

"Thank you. It's been a while isn't it, Ohno-san."
Jun sat down as Satoshi closed the door, went over to the other side to his driver's seat and replied.

"Yeah, the last time we ate together was at the president's birthday party which was few month ago, right?"
Satoshi sat down and started the engine. The car started to move slowly into the main road.

"I remember that. I was there too. Well, everyone in Diamond was there. It was a huge party."
Said Sho from the seat behind, recalling his memory.

He suddenly had the flashback again, this time he was dancing with Erika happily.
He remembered the warmth of her body and her special perfume smell she had on that day.

Jun never forgotten that night when Masami was dancing with Kazunari with a clasiccal music.
He remembered how Kazunari held Masami's waist, the hands that were tightly held and mostly her smile when Kaunari approached her to dance.

"Sho-kun...?"
Aya, sitting next to Sho first found out that he was crying once again.

Sho looked over to Aya who looked over-worried and realised about the tears. He kept silent but to wipe his tears and smiled.
Aya understood him and kept quiet. She searched for her handkerchief in her small bag and handed over to him.
Satoshi saw the happening by backmirror and felt bad for bringing up the party conversation.
Jun looked back to see what was going on and he soon had a idea that it was Sho and Erika. Sho never cried about anything except for that.

"Okay, we're here."
Soon the car was stopped at a poche restaurant and they got out from the car.

"Does Mao-chan know this place?"
Aya asked looking up the building, being amazed by it's size.

"She should. We regularly visit here."
Sho answered, he looked fine as if nothing happened.

"Hey guys!"
A loud voice called them. It was Mao walking and waving from far. She looked deadly happy to see Jun standing next to Sho.

"Mao-chan!"
Aya called out her name and waved back. When Mao came closer to her, she saw Mao pulling someone's arm.

It was Masaki.

____________________________________________________________________________________________