Morning rush

Can I hold you tight...?

____________________________________________________________________________________________ 

As the beam of sunlight enters the room from the gap of the curtain, it shines through Aya's face. She feels the light shining on her that woken her up. She rubs her eyes and feels a difference in the comfort of the bed. Looking to her right, she sees Sho sleeping with blanket on top. She smiles and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

"WAIT."
She opened her eyes wide and woke her body up. She looked to her right and she still see the same situation. Realizing sleeping in the same bed with same blanket, Aya could not think straight nor stay calm.

"Did I do it...? Wait, this can't be happening. Calm down, Aya. Calm down... AAAHHHHH."
Failure to recall her memory from the other night, Aya panicked alone in the bed. She looked at herself, yes, she was wearing clothes; her singlet and her underwear. She sees her other clothes scattered on the floor. What does this mean? She thought. Slowly and carefully, she peeked inside the blanket and sees Sho wearing his boxers.

"Okay. Good. Nothing happened. I think..."
She quickly got out of the bed and wears back her own clothes. Checking where her stuffs are, she opened her phone and realized it was already 7:45am. She remembered Masami telling her to be in the office by 8.

"AHHHHH! I'm gonna be late! What do I do? How do I get there? Where is this place?"
Aya starts to lose her nerves and walked back and forth. In the end, she decided to wake Sho up.

"Erm. Hey... Hey.. HEY."
First calling, second calling and poking, third shouting and nudging. Just after the third call, Sho woke up and sees Aya in front of his view.

"Ah... Good morning."
He lifts his body up and remembered he took of his top and pants during the hot night. Hot as in warm hot. He opened his drawer and picked up a new set of clothes and wore them.

"I'm gonna be late for work."
Aya told him that she needs to be there by 8. Sho realized it was already 7:49am and he too was going to be late for his work.

"Oh god. Right."
He immediately took his car keys and his bag to leave. Aya followed him behind.

"Can you just explain what happened last night while we head?"
Aya was still curious about last night. She could only remember getting drunk in the restaurant and nothing more.

"About that. Nothing happened."
Sho smirked while going on his car.

 

At the same time, Mao was already at the company, ready for the discussion of the next fashion show. It was always that the top five models had to come for the meeting to talk about any suggestion or ideas about the stage or type of clothes.

"Hey, Mao-chan. You're early today and you look happier than usual."
Erika came in the discussion room and sat beside Mao. The meeting start at 8 and usually Mao comes just in time or even late. She hated meetings and giving ideas.

"Ah, Erika-chan. Good morning."
Mao smiled and her mind was still in the dream world. She could not stop thinking about yesterday night.

* Flashback *

After leaving the restaurant, Jun said he would follow her home for her safety along with Masaki on his right. They caught a taxi on the way and sat next to each other with Jun in the middle.

"It was a tiring day wasn't it."
Jun laid back and closed his eyes for a while. Mao took a closer look of him while he wasn't looking. How gorgeous, she thought.

"Yeah, it was."
She replied as soon as Jun opened his eyes and she turned back to face front.

"Here's my place. Thank you for the ride."
The taxi stopped right in front of the apartment where Sho and Satoshi live. It was quite a common place to live among the workers from Diamonds.

"Could you stop for a moment? Thanks."
As Mao got out of the taxi, Jun told the driver to stay for some time with Masaki in the car while he goes and see Mao off her place.

"You didn't have to come out."
Mao thought how gentleman he is, no other man did this for her before.

"Just to make sure you're safe until you get in. By the way, I just live up the hill. Masaki lives there too."
Jun pointed at the apartment on the hill with bright lights around it. It was also known as the deluxe apartment for the rich like the place Mao lives.

* End of Flashback *

"What happened to you that made you so in the mood?"
Erika guessed it must be Jun, as she knew Mao likes him but still asked.

"Oh my Erika-chan. You know what, I finally got close to him and I know where he lives!"
Mao jumped up from her seat, her arms in the air dancing like a little kid. Just then, the door opened.

"Goooood morning!"
Masaki dashed in the room as usual, with his morning hyper mood. Jun was behind him, being astonished to see the hyper Masaki.

"What are you doing?"
Jun looked at Mao who was freezing with her excited pose, standing with her legs open wide and her arms in the air.

"A... Ju... Juss, just a morning exercise! It's good for health you know!"
She quickly stopped dancing and started to star jump. Erika held her laugh by pretending to read a magazine. Masaki being gullible, he starts to do the same exercise beside Mao.

 

As soon as Sho parked his car on his reserved parking spot, the two dashed out of the car and ran up the stairs to the main entrance. They ran as fast as they could not hear the security man greeting them good morning at the entrance.

"Ah! Aya!"
Satoshi shouted her name as he saw Aya and Sho running while getting the keys to the dressing room at the reception. Aya could not hear him as she was rushing through to get to Masami and it was just a flash that Satoshi saw the two.

"Wait! Hold the door!"
Aya shouted as the elevator door was closing in front of them and luckily, they slid in as they panted with exhaustion. Aya pressed the floor button and so did Sho.

"Good morning you two."
A man's voice came out from behind that shocked the two of them. Seeing the top floor button was pressed, they both looked behind slowly knowing whose voice it was.

"Good morning president!"
Both of them bowed and quickly turned back to face front.

"I hope you two are not late."
Kazunari coughed behind, making the atmosphere intense.

"Ah! That's my floor. See you all."
Since the floor Sho pressed was lower, he went out first with cold sweat on his face.

"Erm. Is it 8 yet?"
Aya closed her eyes and asked. She hoped she was still early and could make it on time.

"It is 7:59. You have one minute."
He replied with a lower tone, making her feel nervous.

"Errr. Oh yes. That's my floor! See you!"
Aya rushed out of the elevator, she could not stand being in there anymore. Kazunari laughed from behind as the door shut, successfully made fun of Aya.

"Ueto-san. You're here."
Masami sees the appearance of Aya and walked close to her. The floor was full of staffs drawing, editing, printing and handing sheets to Masami.

"Can you draw? Can you design?"
She asks her while looking at all the designs her staffs gave it to her.

"Erm... No."
Aya remembered her talent of drawing when her friends thought that her drawing of mouse was a cow.

"I thought so too. So you can follow me to the meeting we're having about the next fashion show. Take some notes will you?"
Masami sighed and passed a notebook and a pen to her. The other staffs were busy on designing for the next fashion show so they had no time on following Masami to the meeting.

"Just make sure you write all the information down, clearly and in detail."

____________________________________________________________________________________________