Apology accepted

Can I hold you tight...?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aya looked for Masami from the bottom floor to the top floor, but nowhere she could be found.
She asked the reception if Masami went out, but the answer was no.

"She still must be somewhere around here.."
Aya once again searched for her from the beggining.

When she arrived at the top floor, she found out there was a door to staircase that she missed.

She opened the door, went in and walked up.

"Why did you do that?"
As Aya was getting closer to the door, she heard a voice.

"Answer me."
Aya guessed it was the president's voice.

"You don't understand."
Masami answered.

Aya kept quiet at the otherside of the door. She didn't want to disturb them.

"You have no reason to behave like that."
Kazunari's voice increased.

"I said you don't understand! You won't understand me. You're just like her!"
Masami shouted as loud as she could. The voice was trembling with fear.

"You just became the president because you're dad told you to inherit. You didn't even need to work hard to become one."
Masami's voice started to
shake more.

"And her.. She just came in so sudden without any fashion knowledge, just because her friend works here?!"

* SLAP *

Kazunari slapped Masami's face. Masami freezed and touched her cheek. Her eyes were full of tears.

"I'm sorry.. I.."
Kazunari realised what he have done but it was too late.

"You won't understand how hard I worked. How hard I tried to come in this company and the effort I put in to become the top designer!"
Masami yelled at him, tears ran down to her red cheek.

"I do understand. I really do. You were really helpful after my father past away. You've worked till late and in off days. When I was depressed, you cheered me on. But in return, I did't do anything for you. I'm sorry."
Kazunari once again apologized and knelt down. It was his first time to knelt down infront of anyone.

"Nino.. Don't say that. I'm sorry, I was behaving like a child just now."
Masami pulled Kazunari up on the foot.

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to them."

Masami nodded. She was walking out the rooftop.

Aya heard the footstep coming towards her so she quickly went down the stairs and off to see Satoshi with her story.

Out of thought, she went off to the dressing floor to see if he is still there.

"Satoshi! Satoshi!"
Aya shouted as she saw him walking out of the dressing room.

"What?! What happened?"
Satoshi handed over a bottle of water he had to Aya since she was panting.

".. Jus.. Just act normal. Okay?"
Aya gubbled up the water in a flash and wiped her sweats with her towel.

"Huh? What? Explain in more detail, Aya."
Satoshi had no idea what was going on and he was confused.

"Just act normal. Nagasawa-san is coming. I just heard what she was talking to the president and she said she will.."

"Hello, Ohno-san and Ueto-san."
Just as Aya was going to finish her explanation, Masami came in.

"He, Hello."

"What brings you here?"
Satoshi tried to act normal as Aya told him to but he still had some anger against her.

"I wanted to apologize. I did the wrong thing. I'm sorry. I was acting like a fool."
Masami looked down and bowed.

"Grad you know that. Ouch!"
Aya hit Satoshi's arm after his statement.

"I want to apologize as well. I'm sorry. It wasn't all your fault."
Aya starred at Satoshi, telling him to apologize to Masami with her eye contact.

"..Fine, I'm sorry too for pushing you like that."
Satoshi murmered.

"Well done. So, are you guys all good now?"
With a smile and a clap, Kazunari came in the scene.

"I guess so... Right?"
Masami tilted her head and looked over to Aya and Satoshi.

"Yeah. If you say so.."
Satoshi still couldn't forgive her inside his deep heart.

"We're all good!"
Aya nudged Satoshi and smiled.

"Good. Now, you both can leave now. You're job is done for today."
The president dismissed Aya and Satoshi.

"Ueto-san, please come by my office tomorrow at 8am. I have some work for you."
Masami checked her work list by her phone.

"Yes, I will not be late. Good bye."
Polietly, Aya replied and went out with Satoshi.

____________________________________________________________________________________________