Jobs done

Can I hold you tight...?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"That's enough for today. Good job you five."
The camera man finished taking the five top models and their jobs were done.

"Hey, Masaki. Follow me, I need to talk to you."
Jun stopped Masaki from going anywhere right after they were finished.

"Matsumoto-kun.."
As Mao sighed, the two guys went out from the backdoor.

"What are you sighing about? Oh, right. You didn't get to talk to Jun again. Hahaha."
Sho came over to Mao and laughed infront of her face.

"Shut up. Should I remind you again that you were rejected by Erika-chan? Ha!"

As usual, they started verbal fighting.

"That was long time ago, and I don't have any feelings for her now anyway."

"Well still, you were rejecteeed! Nyahaha."
Mao laughed back at Sho.

"Whatever."
Sho couldn't argue back anymore and decided to leave.

"Loser!"
Mao, pointing a `L` finger at Sho was so happy that she won the fight.

However, after Sho was out of her sight, she sighed.

She hoped she didn't hurt Sho's feelings.

Also, she was curious about Jun. She noticed Jun's reaction when there was a fight between Masami and others.

"I just want to know. I'm just curious. I'm not a stalker. I'm not."
She repeated to herself as she sneaked to where Jun and Masaki went.

"Why did you do that infront of everyone?"
Jun started the conversation, looking directly into Masaki's eyes.

"Do what?"

"Humiliated Nagasawa-san infront of all the staffs and models, you know it!"
Jun shouted and pushed Masaki onto a wall.

"That was the right thing to do. Isn't it? You know she was the one started the fight."
Masaki shouted back.

"You don't understand her!"
Jun grabbed Masaki's collar and pushed him hard against the wall.

"So you understand her huh? You just stalk her every now and then. I have better things to do now so leave me alone."
Masaki pushed Jun away and he left.

Jun punched the wall and Mao could see his anger. She quickly followed Masaki behind to talk to him.

Masaki went out of the building and walked along the road. Mao followed quietly from behind.

He went into a nearby florist and bought bouquet of flowers.

No long after that, he called a taxi and went inside.

Mao too stopped a taxi and asked the driver to follow the taxi infront.

After few minute ride, it went up to the hill and the car stopped. It was a graveyard.

Mao saw Masaki getting out of the taxi and heading to a one particlar grave.

She followed him behind leaving the taxi and seeing Masaki on his knee praying.

"What are you doing here?"
Masaki stood up and looked to the side where Mao was just standing there blank.

"Errr. Well, what are you doing here?"
Mao asked back.

"Nothing. I'm just leaving. If you're not here for any reason, you should leave too."
Masaki stood there waiting for Mao to leave.

"Who were you praying for?"
Mao tiptoed to see the name on the grave. Masaki was too tall.

"No one."
Masaki tried to hide the name written on the grave by guarding it.

"I saw you praying. I saw you putting flowers."
She pushed him away from her sight and got infront of the grave.

"Oh my... Why? Why are you praying for..."

`Ueto Reiko`

That was writte on the grave.

"Please don't tell her. I can't say why right now. Please don't tell anyone about this."
Masaki begged Mao on his knees. Mao just starred at the grave.

"I won't. I promise I won't."
Mao understood his feeling and she understood that everyone has their own secrets that doesn't want to be revealed. She didn't ask anymore question about it.

"Thank you, Inoue-san."

____________________________________________________________________________________________