Misunderstanding

Can I hold you tight...?

____________________________________________________________________________________________   

 Kazunari wanted to hide; more of running away from getting noticed but before he could move, the other side noticed him first. Sho sensed something, rather someone was looking at them intensively and it was the president; last person anyone would want to have trouble with. Feeling the awkwardness, Sho slowly pulled Aya away from him who didn't realized about the lights since her head was deep under Sho's embrace.

"Ah, the lights are back on."
Looking up she smiles, glad that the heavy rain has changed to drops of it as well. Two loud coughs from Sho questioned Aya but she soon realized about Kazunari no longer after the third cough.

"Wa! P- President."
Quickly she got off a distance from Sho and she had nothing to say. Her minds were full of worries and hoped Kazunari could just leave so she wouldn't have this panic attack on her. Lots of things were in her head from if this is a bad thing, would she get fired, if this made problem to Sho and the most important thing was that did Kazunari see them?

"Make sure to off the lights when you're done with your work."
Kazunari had his sarcastic smile and went in the lift he just pressed. The two sighed with relief after seeing him leave.

"Did, did he see?"
Aya turns her head to Sho, slightly tilted to one side and asked. Please say no, thought Aya.

"I think so."
Sho had a bitter smile on his face, remembering he met Kazunari's eyes while holding Aya. He also remembered how Kazunari's eyes got wider and boy, it was scary.

"Is it bad?"
She didn't want to get fired or caused any trouble since she needed this job badly and she didn't want to add fire to the trouble happening at Diamond right now.

"I have no idea."
Sho looked over at Aya who was fretting with agitation and thought of teasing her for a while. A little dark side of him had slowly taken over his pure soul.

"Well, I heard that he gets upset quite easily and would cut some people out if he becomes serious."
Walking closer to Aya, he whispered in her ears. He sure loves this moment.

"WHAT?!"
Her eyes wide open, she turned her head to face Sho as he nodded, agreeing to himself.

"And, there's a rumor that before any staff gets fired, he walks home in the dark alone with emotionless face, thinking about the decision. That's what people saw before staffs getting fired."
Walking away from her, adding more spice of information to make it sound real, he tried to look serious, holding his laughter. Aya just stood there frozen, thinking her consequence of the matter.

"Do you seriously believe all this?"
After a few minutes of silent, Sho looked up and found Aya still standing still when he was busy with their work left. He never thought until now she would still believe in this made up rumor.

"Huh, so it's not true?"
She blinked her eyes and tried to organize his story in her head. Everything was going crazy in her head; she was the slowest living creature on the planet.

"It's your choice to decide that. Come on, we got to finish this."
Seeing Aya being blurred, Sho smiled and tapped at unsorted papers on the table. Then the nonstop questioning about whether it is true or not started, but the only answer she got was a smile on his face and telling her to stop asking.

"Is it true? Heeyyyy. So is it?"
As she clips each paper, she peeps under Sho and asks. This is her hundred and thirty seventh time of asking and failing to get an answer. Every time she asks, she goes close Sho and he had such a close look on her face. He sure loved it.

"Do your work, do your work."
Sho picks up another paper and ignores her question. With her sulked face, Aya drags her hand to pick up the next paper. As this continued, Aya got tired from asking and frustrated of ignorance by Sho and just worked with shut.

"All done! Finally."
Sho clipped the last set of papers and sorted them. He looked up to the clock on the wall, realizing it's already past eight. He was about to offer Aya a ride back home when she had her puppy eye facing him.

"So, is it true?"
She was desperate for the answer, this job depended on her life and she couldn't sleep without knowing. She knew her puppy eyes always worked and always will.

"I'll give you a ride back home."
But it didn't work on him. No matter how his heart melted with her cute expression, he still didn't want to reveal the fake rumor. It was funny and lovely to see her expressions and at least this made her talk to him more.

"Argh! Meany Sho-kun! I'm walking back home, humph!"
Sticking out her tongue, she runs out and down the stairs leaving Sho alone. He sighs and regretted maybe it was too much; he should have stopped a while back ago. Turning off the light, he waits for the elevator to the car park, thinking how he is going to face her tomorrow.

Aya was walking back home through the bright city, all the illumination lights shined in her eyes as she gazed around the shops between the path. She stopped in front of one shop, looking at beautiful wedding dresses on the show window. She always had longing for being a bride and getting attention in the wedding but it was just her dream. The reflection from the show window made her look back at what she just saw, Kazunari walking at a dark path, looking down and being depressed.

"So it was true..."
Remembering Sho's story, Aya thought to herself and decided to follow or rather stalk him from behind. She lost track of him few minute later since she wasn't familiar with the place and she didn't want to get lost to get to her new home. She gave up and thought, why am I stalking him, there's nothing I can do about it. She shook her head and hoped everything will go as usual the next day.

"Oh, hey."
As Aya reached her apartment, she bumped into Masaki who just was about to go out. He noticed her first and greeted.

"Ah, Aiba-san. Heading out somewhere?"
Aya asked as she saw him taking his keys out from his pocket and a helmet on the other side. She wondered if he was going out for girls like lots of other celebrity does, going clubbing and drinking all night.

"Just to buy milk for tomorrow. By the way, Jun came back with Mao just now. I was curious what happened between them but I couldn't dare to ask, they looked tense."
About several hours ago when Masaki was already back at home from work, he heard footsteps outside his door and when he was about to open to call for Jun, he saw Mao beside him and he quickly closed the door without a word. He knew he shouldn't interrupt them at that point but he knew this was the first time ever Jun brought a girl home. He usually never let any girls go into his room for some odd reason even if they're his loved ones.

"Mao-chan is here? What, why, how? Whaaaat?"
Her mind was about to explode with all the things happening around her. The last time she thought about Mao was when she advised to Satoshi to meet her. What happened to that, she thought. The only thing that brightened her was that he was just going out to buy a milk which to think deep, it's a weird reason to be happy about.

"Haha, don't think so much. I'll see you tomorrow, sleep tight."
Masaki smiled as he put on his helmet getting on his bike and waved. Aya waved back and thought of going into Jun's place but that might turn out to make trouble so she head back to her own place.

At Kazunari's home, he was sitting on his couch, just in front of his computer with all his documents open, thinking and solving what the heck he just saw at the company. He was supposed to finish all his undone documents by tonight but he hasn't touched it since he opened it. He couldn't think straight as he tried to think in a positive way, like they were practicing some friendship hug scenes but it didn't really make any sense. He stood up and walked to his bed, lying down still thinking about it and wondered how he is going to react towards the two after seeing an odd situation. But the worst part is that his heart ached every time he closed his eyes, the two hugging appears in his head and he couldn't sleep. This was his worst night ever, a night that he will always remember no matter how hard he wanted to erase this memory. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________