Chp 2

Unexpected HighSchool Love

Tomorrow morning, as usual Seohyun and Taeyeon wake up early and helps them cleaning the stalls, opens at the same time.

"Please take it out, Hyunnie. And this is too Yeonnie" Seo omma said while give her a rack of plate and gives Taeyeon a rack of glass.

"ne, omma." They both said and takes out the plate and glass, they put it on a table and walk out the stalls sweep the floor. When they sweep the floor, they saw her neighbor Ahjumma Lee or usually they call Lee Omma almost fell down because she was bring a big pack of rice.

"Ahjumma!" They shouted, throw their brooms and run toward the old lady. Fortunately, they catch them before she fall to the ground. Taeyeon catch Lee omma and Seohyun catch the big pack of rice, but its too heavy she can't handle it and caused her wrist sprained. She quickly put the pack down, and hold the pain.

"Thank you for helping me girls." Lee Omma thanks them.

"U're welcome Lee omma, next time be careful, ahrasso?" Taeyeon said and smile at her, Seohyun beside her also smile and hide her wrist behind her still hold the pain.

"We need to go Lee omma, good bye." Taeyeon said and they walk to their stalls, while walk Seohyun didn't say anything and her face became pale. Taeyeon look at her and ask her if she's okay.

"I.. I'm okay unnie." she said and fake a smile. Taeyeon didn't believe her words and keep looking at her, she then find out Seohyun always put her hand behind her.

"Are you sure? you looks pale, and why you hide your wrist?" Taeyeon said and grabbed her hand out.

"Ouch! Un..unnie.. It's hurt.." Seohyun said while crying agony, and Taeyeon quickly loosen her hand, she grabbed it softly.

"Sorry Hyunnie, when did happened?" She ask worriedly.

"Just now, when I catch the big pack of rice." Seohyun said and hold her tears and pain.

"Quick, I need to take you to the clinic before it getting worse." Taeyeon said and trying to walk her to clinic but Seohyun stopped her.

"No need unnie, it doesn't hurt anymore. and I don't omma and appa worry just about me." Seohyun said.

"But.." "Please unnie, I beg you." Seohyun begged her.

"ara ara, but let me help you to put the medicine on it. so it not goona getting worse." Taeyeon said and helped her walk to their stalls.

Fortunately, her parents didn't find out about her hand that day. And its already night, Taeyeon was helping her put the medicine on her wrist in their room before they sleep.

"Thank you unnie." Seohyun said and help her clean up the first aid box, then Taeyeon put it on the shelf.

"not at all Hyunnie, by the way are you already tell Tiffany sshi that you want to follow the test?" Taeyeon ask.

Seohyun shook her head, "haven't, I'm afraid omma and appa forbid it." She said.

"Ops, I forget to tell yo. I'm already ask Seo omma and Seo appa, and they said if you want to follow it, follow then." Taeyeon said.

"Jinjja?! Thank you unnie." She said and hug her forget about her hand. "ouch."

"yah, watch out your hand." Taeyeon said and patted her head. Seohyun just smile happily so she quickly grabbed her phone and message Tiffany that she want to follow the test.

"jinjja?! woah I'm so happy you can follow the test. And wait a moment I'll send you the schedule." Tiffany's replied. a while another message came in, it say the test schedule is on april 15th.

"Thank you unnie, I'll study hard." Seohyun replied her.

"Hyunnie, it's already 10, let's sleep." Taeyeon said while Seohyun was finding her book.

"Unnie, if you're tired you can sleep first, I want to read some book first." Seohyun said and sit down infront of the desk.

"okay then, don't study too late." Taeyeon said and covered herself with the blanket.

 

Next morning, (change the setting to SM high school^^)

"WOAAAAAAHHHHHH!! EXO!!" all female students squealed, shouted when they saw 3 boys walk in the school hallway.

"Oppa!! Saranghaeyo!!" Their voice still can be heard from a far, and for male students they just back off don't want get any trouble because if they once get trouble, they'll never survive unless they out/move from the school.

Suddenly the leader stopped in front of a boy, looked at him from head to toe with his cold eyes. the boy seems afraid scares to look at him. "Wa..waeyo?" he ask afraidly. The leader didn't say anything, he sudden grabbed a bottle of water from another student beside him and pour it at the boy's head, made him all wet.

"Y..yah, Wh..why you poured me?!" The boy ask raised his voice but still afraid.

"Nothing, I just don't like your appereance." He said coldly and smirked. After that, EXO continue their walk to the class room. All students still there dumbfound what just happened.

"You okay?" Another student ask that boy.

"I..I'm ok..okay.." He said while tremble, can't believe what just happened to him. "My life is over.." he mumbled. After that, all students disbanded and went to their class, start their lesson.

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Here is the 2 chapter, hope you'll like this. Please subscribed and comment :D. Don't be a silent readers, Annyeong ^^