Chp 3

Unexpected HighSchool Love

It's been a weeks since Seohyun's wrist sprained, her hand already recover she can work as usual. and now she was serving the customers.

"Thank you, enjoy your food." She said and bowed to the customers. she walk toward Taeyeon and helps her take the plates to inside. she offer help to Taeyeon but she refused it.

"Your hand just heal, I don't want you got injured again." She said. "But, unnie I'm..."

"no but, you better keep the cashier." Taeyeon said likes commanded. she listen her words and walk toward the cashier. Suddenly her phone vibrated,  it was a message from Tiffany.

"Hyunnie, don't forget the test, it's on next monday." Tiffany write.
"I never forget it unnie, I study hard all day long just for the test.^^"
"Good, I wish you can pass it. fighting!"
"Thank you unnie, I'll fighting for it." 

For 2 weeks Seohyun study hard just for today, it's 15th the day of the test. She goes to SM high school with Taeyeon accompany her. They goes there early because it's start at 9 am.

"Hyunnie, are you ready?" Taeyeon ask her and patted her shoulder. They stopped in front of the gate.

"Yeah, I'm already review all the subject. I think I'll pass it." She said and take a deep breath. then they walk in the school, stunning when look at the school hall. no doubt this is the scholl of rich student, of course it's luxurious.

"Seohyunnie!" Tiffany shouted when she saw her with Taeyeon looking around the school. She run toward them, they also do it.

"Fany unnie!" Seohyun shouted back and hug her, after a while they remove the hug.  And Seohyun introduced Taeyeon to tiffany.

"My name is Kim Taeyeon, Seohyun's childhood friend." She said while bowed.

"jinjja? my name is Hwang miyoung, but you can call me Tiffany. Also Seohyun's childhood friend." She said and waved at her cutely.

"Yeah I know, Seohyun told about you to me before." Taeyeon said and smile brightly at her.

Tiffany shows her eyes smile. "Let me take you to the test room." Tiffany said and grabbed Seohyun's hand, and she was grabbed Taeyeon's hand. They walk to the test room, there already full of peoples waiting for the test time.

"Woah, it's so many people here." Seohyun said. 

"Of course, many people want to school at here. don't you know?" Tiffany said and giggled.

Suddenly, "Ding Dong Ding Dong, Ding Dong Ding Dong, attention please for all students who follow the scholarship test, please come in to the class due to your pass number, thank you. Once again, please..." The announcer announce."
(a/n: sorry If 'my bell' a little weird :p I don't know how to write it ^^ Mianhaeyo..)

"It's time to get in, good bye unnies. Wish me luck" Seohyun said.

"Good bye, God bless you." They both said in unison. They waved to her and she also waved back, Seohyun walk in the class and the test start.

"Good morning new students." Ms.Im said while walk to the teacher's table. She put down all her things on the table and walk to the front-middle of class.

"Before you start the test, I would like to introduce myself my name is Im min ah, you can call me Ms.Im I'm a Biology teacher. and now I'll tell you the rules and anything else." She said and look around the class.

"The rules, first, you can't cheat, if you cheat and I find out it. Sorry you can't continue your test again. second, don't make noise, keep silent. And a thing you must know, today we had 206 students follow this test. And school only take 50 students, so if you fail this time, there's no more chance for you to attend this school althought there's another test because the failure name will be we blacklist at this school, understand?" She explain all the rules and walk to the table again.

"Yes, Ms. Im." They all said and Ms.Im start to split the test paper to them, after that, she announce that the test is start from now.

Se0hyun check on the question paper, and she feels relax because almost all the question she can solve it. She do it easily but with carefully and thoroughly.

On the other hand, Tiffany take taeyeon to walk around the school, and she amazed so much.

"Woah, It so beautiful." She said and look around, with Tiffany just smile happily at her, suddenly Taeyeon bumped into someone and she fall down. "Ouch" She moaned and look up, she saw a tall chinese boy with his gloomy face stand there.

"Sorry.." She said while stand up and bowed to him.

"Yah! are you blind?! watch out next time!" He said raised his voice, made Taeyeon and Tiffany quickly run away from him. They run to a garden and sit down on a bench. catch their breathe.

"Who is he?" Taeyeon ask Tiffany.

"He is Kris Wu/ Wu yi fan." Tiffany said and took a deep breathe.

"Wu y..yi fa..fan? what a weird name?" Taeyeon said and chuckle.  

"He is a chinese boy, who moves to here. One of the kingka at this school." Tiffany explain.

Taeyeon nooded and rounded to 'o'. "luckily, you're not here's student." Tiffany said make Taeyeon confused.

"uhm? Wae?" She ask.

"If you're here's student and just like that you bumped to him, you will living as hell." She said.

"They're so mean then." She said and Tiffany just nooded.

"Let me take you to our school's cafe." Tiffany said and pull her up, they go to the cafe and orders some food. Then they sit on a table for a long time until the test time end, Seohyun immediately text Taeyeon said that she was already come outside waiting for them.

"Okay, we'll go there soon." Taeyeon text back, and they soon goes to her.

Seohyun received the text and she waiting them outside the test room, but she feels bore so she decide to walk around the school since they haven't come.

"Woaaaaaaah!! EXO!!!" As usual female students' voice can be heard along the school hallway. Seohyun heard that, she soon looked back  and saw all students even the students who follow test just now gathered around, when 3 boys walk up.

"What is that? and who are they?" She thought and walk to the hustle, stand beside a girl who was excited when they walk up. so she ask her who they are.

"You don't know them? they are EXO, the popular, richest, handsome guys at SM high school." The girl explain but Seohyun seems unbelieve and she just said no, she don't.

"Oh come on, can't believe you don't know them. You know? my goal to come this school just for them" She keep explain and Seohyun looked at her and show a what-the-heck faced. 

"what guys made them crazy like that?" she thought and felt uninterested, so she decided to walk away. unknowingly she walk pass them and keep looked around the school.

"Woah, what is that girl doing there? she will die soon walk pass them." suddenly a student said, make other students become trying to find out who's that girl. Seohyun walk pass the 3 boys without care about them, the leader stop his way.

"You.." he said coldly to Seohyun without looking at her. Seohyun stop her way and look at him and ask what, then he walk up to her position glared at her coldly.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: chapter 3, hope you'll like this. this Author felt sad because just a little readers read this FF and subscribed. :( Hope it will gain soon :D Anyyeong~