Chp 7

Unexpected HighSchool Love

As usual Seohyun went to school. She goes to her locker put down all her things and take some books walk straight to the class, she walk in the class and all student was staring at her with a disgust face.

"What? again?! gezzh!" She thought and don't mind them, keep walk to her seat but got blocked by YoonYulSic.

"Hey, poor girl! Annyeong!" Yoona said and they smirked.

Seohyun fake a smile, "Annyeong, excuse me.." she said and try to walk away.

"Oh, wait!" Yuri said and they blocked her again.

"Waeyo?" Seohyun ask.

"Don't need to rush, we just want to be your friend." Yoona said and smirked.

"Aissh, Annyeong Seohyun Imnida. Nice to meet you and good bye!" she said and walk away.

The three of them turn to her as she walk away and smirked, Seohyun stopped at her seat and saw many rubbish on her table, her chair also broke. She got shocked and turn to them.

"Yah! who did this?!" she shouted angrily.

All students laugh out loud didn't mind her, and YoonYulSic walk toward her seat. They shook their head pretend to be pity.

"Omo, why so many rubbish?" Jessica said after that smirked.

"Seohyun sshi, you know? we must keep clean in our class." Yuri said and show a sad face.

"Yuri-ah, do you forget? she is a poor people, of course they like dirty, messy, and stinky place." Yoona said and laugh.

"Opps, I just remember." Yuri said and laugh too.

"Be patient Seohyun ah, be patient. Don't be goaded by them." She thought and took a deep breath. Then she clean all the rubbish and didn't mind them who was shouted and laugh out loud. After she throw the rubbish, she take her chair to outside.

"Follow her." Jessica said and smirked, so they follow her.

Seohyun walk to hallway, she turned around and saw all students were following her, she feel weird and keep walking.

Suddenly, Bam!! Seohyun feel down to the floor and got wound at her knee because there's two boys holding a rope, when Seohyun walk passed they tightened the rope caused she trapped it and fell down. All students already know it, they just laugh out loud instead help her up.

Seohyun got furious, she stand up and glared at them, "Who did this?!" she shouted but nobody answer, they just laugh.

"I said, who did th-" she haven't finish her word, a boy already pour her a bucket of cold water.

"Yah! yo-" once again, they throw her eggs and some of it hit her face made she got a cut at her cheek. One of the student record all the scenes while laugh out loud with others.

Seohyun just stand at there, she almost cry but she hold it. "Only this? huh?" she said. 

Suddenly a boy throw the broken chair toward her, made her fall down to the ground and a part of the chair hit her hand which sprained before. She hold her hand and groaned in pain.

"Yah! Stop it!!" suddenly a boy shouted and quickly run toward Seohyun.

Seohyun look at him, "Yo-" she haven't finish her words, suddenly her vision out. The boy quickly carry her up and take her to the infirmary.

When they arrive there, he quickly put Seohyun down to the bed and soon the nurse come.

"what happened?" Ms. Kim ask.

"She got bullied by those student.." He said and looking at her worriedly.

"Please get out, I must change her clothes first." Ms.Kim said.

"Okay.." He said, looked at her once again and walk out the room.

He waited outside the room, half hour past finally Ms.Kim came out with a fist aid box on her hand. He walk toward Ms.Kim and ask how is she.

"She is okay now, but still unconscious." she said.

"Can I see her?" he ask.

"Okay." Ms.Kim said and walk away.

So he walked in the room, saw a lifeless girl layed at the bed, he sit down on a chair beside the bed and waiting for her to wake up. Suddenly..

"Argh~" Seohyun groaned and slowly opened her eyes.

"Seohyun sshi, you wake up." the boy said.

Seohyun looked at him, "Luhan sshi??" she said.

"Yeah it's me, are you okay now?" Luhan ask.

"You're the one take me here? Thanks." she said and she got shocked when she found out that her clothes already change. "Yah! who change my clothes?!" Seohyun shouted a little and widened her eyes looked at Luhan.

"Y..yah, not me. The nurse change it." Luhan said panickly and shake his hand.

Seohyun sigh in relief, "Sorry.." she said and smile to him.

"It's okay." he said and smile.

 

On the other hand, the student who was recorded all things, he gave the recorded to Sehun. He watched it with Kris and Chanyeol, they also laugh out loud but when the last part they didn't.

"Who is that?" Sehun ask the student.

"He is Xi Luhan." the boy said.

"What class is he? How dare he helped the poor girl." Sehun said.

"He is the same class with you too." The boy said.

"Oh.." He said and keep looking at Luhan's face.

"You may go now." Kris said and give back his phone, soon he left.

"So this is your plan huh?" Chanyeol ask and chuckled.

"Of course, but this is just the begining.." Sehun said and smirked.

"But seems like there's a boy who will always helped her, you can't bullied her easily now" Kris said and chuckled.

"I'll give him some lesson too, just wait and see." He said. "Xi Luhan, you'll dead soon." he thought and smirked.

 

After the class end, Luhan send Seohyun home. They were silent along the road.

Luhan turn close to his side, "Uhm, Seohyun sshi.." Luhan call Seohyun who was stare out the window.

"ne?" she said and turn to him and widened her eyes, because their face just an inch away. They stunned at there a while after that they looked away awkwardly.

"Sorry.." Luhan said.

"It..it's okay.." Seohyun said and blushed.

"Uhm, I want to ask what happened to your hand?" he ask.

"my hand? nothing." she said.

"But you seems very hurt when the wood hit your hand." Luhan ask.

"It's because my hand got sprained before.." Seohyun said and touch her hand.

"How about now? still hurt?" Luhan said and stare at her hand.

"It's not hurt anymore, thanks for concern." Seohyun said and smile.

"you're welcome." he said. The car stopped in front of a stalls and told them it's already arrived.

"Thanks again Luhan sshi, see you on monday." Seohyun said and opened the car door.

"Ne, see you." Luhan said.

Seohyun waiting the car drove off, after that she get in the stalls. She covered he face and greeted her parents and Taeyeon then go straight to her home. Taeyeon looked at her weirdly but she can't do anything, she must do her work done first.

It's evening, Seohyun still at her room since she back to her home. Suddenly Taeyeon came in the room and take a bowl of dessert to her.

"Hyunnie.." she called and give her the dessert.

"Thank you unnie.." Seohyun said and take it.

"Yah, what's matter with your face?" Taeyeon ask while pointed at Seohyun's cheek that have a bandage on it.

"Oh, this morning I accidently fell down and got a cut on my cheek." she lied and smile.

"Hyunnie, you know? you're not good in lying. Tell me what happened?" Taeyeon said.

"I don't want to talk about it again unnie, please.." She said and looked down.

"Something bad happened to you?" She ask and Seohyun just nooded.

"They're so terrible! Gezzh.." Taeyeon said. "Why they must do it to you?"

"Because I'm poor." Seohyun said and took out her book.

"What?!" Taeyeon frowned.

"Yeah, it's all about poor. They thing poor people is the same thing with rubbish, dirty, disgusting etc." Seohyun said while do her homework.

Suddenly Seohyun's phone rang, it's a Message. So she grabbed her phone and opened it.

From: Unknown Number

Hey poor girl, Tomorrow come to XXXXXX at 3PM.

To: Unknown Number

Yah! watch your words and who are you? 
Why I must go there?

From: Unknown Number

To do our project PABO! 

To: Unknown Number

Oh Sehun???

From: Unknown Number

Yeah, don't forget!

"Who is that? you looked so frustated after text her/him." Taeyeon ask.

"That bastard,Oh Sehun." Seohyun said and pouted.

"The kingka?? what do he want?" Taeyeon ask again.

"He want me to go to XXXXXX tomorrow at 3PM." Seohyun said and continue her homework.

"What?! for a date??" She said.

"Of course not! To do project unnie." Seohyun frowned.

"Ahrasso, sleep soon don't do it too late." Taeyeon said, patted her shoulder and walk to her bed.

"Ne, good night unnie." Seohyun said and still do her homework.

Suddenly Seohyun stopped her pen, "Gezzh, what trick will he do to me again? why I feel afraid sudden, gosh! don't be afraid Seohyun, he won't do anything to you!" She thought and continue writing.

After a while, she stopped again. "But.. I'm really afraid now.."

_____________________________________________________

Here Chp 7, Hope you'll like this.. Sorry for the late update I'm busy with my school now @@