Chp 9

Unexpected HighSchool Love

Sehun POV

"Where is she? come late again? Gosh!" I mumbled while sit on a bench at rooftop.

Suddenly I heard someone come up probably that is Seohyun, so I hide beside a big barrel. She was walk around seems like finding me, "She is so cute with that innocent face." I thought and grinned, looking at her walking around.

 "Yah, that boy! jinjja!" I heard she said and pouted, this time she make her moves to the stairs and about to walk down. I quickly run out and pulled her to my embrace, put my hand around her waist.

"Do you miss me soon?" I whispered near her ear, looking at her shocked face made me wanna pinched her cheek so I just chuckled. And her heart was beating fast.

"Yah! Let me go!" She said and struggled release herself from my hug.

----

Seohyun POV

I was about walk down, suddenly a quick pulled pull me to his embrace made me shocked.

I tried to see his face, and no others he was Oh Sehun. Once again, our face just inches away, "Gosh, He again! Why my heart beat so fast? Omo! He might heard it." I thought.

"Yah! Let me go!" I said and struggled release myself from his hug.

----

Soon, Sehun let her go. And they stand awkwardly there, silent atmosphere filled the area.

"What's going on with your cheek?" Sehun said and touched Seohyun's cheek which covered by a bandage.

Seohyun quickly slap his hand away, "Don't pretended that you don't know about this." she said with a annoyed voice.

"Wae? I never hurt you.." Sehun said.

"Yeah, you never hurt me. But you commanded the others to hurt me, It's same!" She said and her eyes became teary, remembered the accident.

"Don't cry, It doesn't suit your style." He said and wipped away her tears from her face.

"Weren't you the one who was happy seeing me crying and hurting?!" She said and looked straight to his eyes.

"Y..yah, I'm here to helped you.." He stuttered.

"I don't need your help." Seohyun said and rolled her eyes. "I'd rather die than be indebted to you.." She added.

Sehun sniff at there didn't say anything, and Seohyun decided to leave him and walk down the stairs but before that Sehun quickly grabbed her hand and made her faced him.

"A..actually what make you hate me so much?!" Sehun said looked straight to his eyes. "See? I'm the handsomest at this school, all girls going crazy if they see me, and I'm also the leader of EXO. What makes you disatisfied with me?" He added.

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows looking at him, "I dislike everything about you! I don't like your attitude, come to the class as you like, rude to the teacher. I hate it so much!" She said.

"Ya..yah! you-" "I need to go." Seohyun cut his words and walk down the stairs leaves Sehun dumfounded.

"This girl jinjja! Aissh, how can she don't like me? come on, I'm Oh Sehun, all girls dream boy gezzh.." He thought and walked to the balcony.

"Seo JooHyun! I'll make you falling in love with me! Keep my words!" He shouted and a while he leave the rooftop.

 

Next day, as usual Seohyun went to school earlier. She put down all her things at locker and then straight to her classroom, she walk in the class the first thing made her shock is Sehun already there.

Seohyun stared at him, "Woah, he already here?! am I dreaming? as I know, he never come early. Weird.." She thought, still staring at him.

"Seohyun~" Sehun calls her, as she don't know Sehun already stand infront of her. Made her shock  "Aaa~" She shouted and by reflex Seohyun punch him while closing her eyes.

Sehun fall down immediately, "Argh!!" He moaned in pain while rub his nose.

Seohyun opened her eyes and saw Sehun sitting o the ground, "Omo!" She said and quickly helped him.

"Mianhe Sehun sshi.." She said and checkin if he is okay.

"I.. am.. okay.." Sehun said, still rubbing his nose.

"You're bleeding.." Seohyun said in panick, she quickly took out her handkerchief and helped him wiped away the blood.

The class became more silent, because nobody there yet.

"Let me helped you up." Seohyun said and lend her hand to him.

"Thank you." Sehun said and took his hand.

Sehun finally stand up, but he feels the earth was spinning around. He softly shook his head.

"Are you feeling dizzy?" Seohyun ask.

"A little.." He said.

"Let's sit first." Seohyun said and holding his arm, helped him to walk to the chair. "Can you walk properly?" She ask.

While Seohyun helped her, she lost her balances because Sehun is quite heavy for her and end up falling down. Now their position, Sehun was on top of Seohyun. They froze at their position, until the door opened.

"Ehem, Excuse me? What are you two doing?" the person who opened the door ask.

 

Luhan POV

"Hoam~" I yawned while walk on my way to the classroom. I think I'll be the first student to come to this school, it's quite deserted now.

Finally, I arrived the classroom. I opened the door, the first thing made me shocked was I found out two figures layed on the ground, and the boy was on top of the girl.

"Ehem, Excuse me? What are you two doing?" I finally speak out, I really can't stand teenager nowaday. They can do what they want in a public place.

----

Seohyun back to reality after heard the voice, she quickly push him away and stand up while dusted her clothes.

"Are you okay?" Seohyun didn't see Luhan, she just worried about Sehun.

"Ah, yeah.." Sehun said and stand up too.

Luhan widened his eyes, "Seohyun sshi?? Sehun sshi??" He said and pointed at them.

"Oh, Luhan sshi.." Seohyun said and bow a little to him.

"What did you two do just know, you.." Luhan ask and point to the ground and to both of them.

"Ah! don't misund-" "I think you already know, what we do just now.." Sehun suddenly cut Seohyun's word and wrapped his hand around Seohyun's waist, made her shivering.

"Oh, sorry then for disturb you two." Luhan said and walk out the classroom.

"Oh, wait! you misunderstanding, we're nothing.." Seohyun panickly said but Luhan already walk away, "Oh my God.." She said and facepalmed.

"Yah! see? what did you do?" Seohyun said and yanked his hand away.

"why you care so much to him?" Sehun said and looked at her.

"It's not about care or not, It's all about pride. Okay?" Seohyun said and sharply looked at him.

"Bu-" "Aishh, forget it. You still bleeding, you better go to the infirmary and get some bandage."  Seohyun cut his word and walk out the class.

----

Seohyun walk out the class trying to find Luhan, she walk around the school finally she found him, sit down on a bench and tilt down his head.

So she decided to walk to him, "Luhan sshi.." She call him and sit beside him.

"Uhm, yes?" Luhan said, didn't looked at her.

"Please don't misunderstanding, actually we are nothing. It's just an accident." Seohyun explain to him.

"You don't need to explain Seohyun-sshi, It's not related to me at all." He said and fake a smile.

"Bu-" "I need to go first, see you." Luhan said and immediately walk away.

"Aish, It's just early in the morning, problem already come. God help me!" Seohyun said and tilt her head down. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hy Hy,  I'm sorry for the late updates :D Hope you'll like this ..
Because the exam is nearer, so I think I can't update soon, sorry :(

And Have you see EXO new Teaser? It's DAMN AWESOME MY SEHUNNIE :D :D

- This Chapter's poster made by myself, what do you think? bad right? hahahaaha :D