Chp 5

Unexpected HighSchool Love

After Seohyun went to the school Re-register, today is her first day official become SM high school student. Seo appa and Taeyeon take her there.

"Good bye Hyunnie, and good luck for your first day." Taeyeon said and waved to her.

"Bye unnie, see you later." Seohyun said and waved at them, after that she walked in the school with a bright smile.

"I'm so happy it's my first day school, first I must find the administrative room to get my schedule." She thought and walk around the school.

"Uhm, sorry can you tell me where is the administratrive room?" She ask a girl. but she didn't answer, she just looked at her from head to toe with a disgust face and walk away. Seohyun looked at her confusedly and keep walking, accidently she bumped into a girl cause her fall down.

"Yah! watch out!" The girl shouted, dust away her clothes and walk away.

"girls at here, are weird all." She thought and pick up her books. Suddenly, "May I help you?" a girl said and helped her up.

She stand up adn thanks her, "Thank you, and my name is Seo Joohyun you can call me Seohyun." and bowed to her.

"My name is Jung Soojung you can call me Krystal, are you a newbie here?" she ask.

"Yes, by the way can you take me to administrative room? I need to get my schedule." Seohyun ask for a help.

"Okay, let's go" Krystal said and walk her to the place, after a while they already arrived. Krystal waiting for Seohyun outside the room.

"Excuse me Ms." Seohyun said and walk in to the room. The teacher turn around and looked at her.

"You're Seo Joohyun right?" she said and Seohyun nooded. "My name is Lee Jimin you can call me Ms.Lee" she introduced.

"ne.." Seohyun said and nooded. "here is your schedule, your class at 1A and your locker number is 286" Ms.Lee said and give the schedule and a key to her. "you may go now." and walk to her desk. Seohyun taked it, "Thank you, Ms.Lee" and walk out the room.

"Where is your class?" Krystal ask immediately.

"1A" She said while busy looked at the schedule. "Woah, you're so lucky then.." Krystal said and pouted.

"Why?" Seohyun ask and turn her sight to Krystal, "because you're at the same class with EXO, I'm so envy to you.." Krystal said and more pouted.

"EXO??" She thought a while. "Oh my?! EXO?! that arrogant guys?! it's not lucky but disaster to me." She thought and facepalmed.

"What wrong with you?" Krystal ask. "Nothing, let's go." Seohyun said and give her a smile. They waved at each other and walk to their own class after heard the school bell rang.

Seohyun walk in the class, all students eyes are on her "Why are they looking at me like that? I haven't do anything aissh.." made her feels uncomfortable, she quickly walk to a seat with her head down.

"Hy, are you a newbie here?" Suddenly a boy sit beside her asked. She looked at him and put down her book.

"Ye..yeah." She said and nooded. "My name is Xi Luhan, nice to meet you.." He said and smile.

"My name is Seo Joohyun, you can call me Seohyun" She said and smile to him. Suddenly, "Okay guys, back to your own seat." women voice can be heard. No other that is Ms.Kim their teacher. She walk toward infront of the class and look around the class. she found out that 3 seat are empty.

"Where is Oh Seh..." Suddenly the door opened and 3 boys walk in. "Yah, you three late again." Ms.Kim said to them.

"So what?" One of the boy said and walk to their seat.

"Okay, today we have a new student. Please introduced yourself." Ms.Kim said and signaled to Seohyun. She know it and stand up from her seat, now their eyes on her again made her nervous.

"My..my name is Seo Joohyun you can call me Seohyun.. Thank you." She introduce and bowed to them.

"That girl? Seems like I ever see her before?" One of the EXO boy thought. "Got it! the crazy girl who cry when I grabbed her hand. So she's a newbie huh?" He still thought and smirked.

"Wwwwwwuuuuuuuuu!" All students shouted and show a thumb down hand except Luhan, he just worriedly looking at her. Seohyun quickly sit down and hide her face. "Oh my.." She thought.

"Silent please, now we start the class." Ms.Kim said while slam the table.

 

It's already recess time, as usual EXO walk out the class room and all student shouted for them. Seohyun the other hand she was still at her class alone.

"You're not going to cafe?" Luhan ask suddenly appear from somewhere.

"No, my Umma already prepare some food for me." She said and take it out.

"Oh okay, I'll go first then. See you." Luhan said and waved at her while walk away.

"See you." Seohyun said.

After she ate her food, she walk out the class all she saw was all students gathered like usual because of EXO. "What the hell they are doing?" She said while turn to them accidently she bumped into three girls.

"Gosh! Don't you have eyes?" one of the girl yelled at her.

"I'm sorry." Seohyun said and bowed to the. After that she walk away but got blocked from them.

"What do you want?" She ask. "What we want? you don't know us?" a girl said and Seohyun just shook her heard.

"You don't us? Gosh! we are three beauties of SM, Jessica, Yuri, Yoona." They proudly introduces themshelves, Seohyun looking at them confusedly didn't get it.

"Forget it. I heard what you said just now, do you referring to EXO?" Jessica ask.

"Of course, there's someone else do it?" Seohyun said.

"I warn you to not say anything about them, or you'll get in to trouble." Yuri said.

"Wae? It's my right to say anything, you can't forbid me." Seohyun said and look away.

"Yah! You..." Jessica signaled to Yoona to stop her words. "Since you're just an ordinary girl who came here with scholarship, we forgive you this time." She said and smirked.

"I don't care~" Seohyun said with singing and walk away from them.

"Yah, this girl jinjja! Aish.." Yoona said and sighed. "Let it be." Jessica said and they walk away to the EXO, flirting with them. The other hand, Seohyun went to Cafe and sit down on a table, reading her book. Suddenly, "Seohyunnie." Krystal call and patted her shoulder from behind.

"Oh, Krystal sshi. Sit here." She said and Krystal sit across her.

"What are you doing?" Krystal ask. "Nothing, just reading some book." She said not looking at her.

"Uhm, Krystal.." She called and close her book, looking at her. "Can I ask you something?" She continue her words.

"Of course, what do you want to know?" Krystal ask and looked at her.

"I want to know about... EXO." She said.

"Oh Okay. First, the leader Oh Sehun who always stand at middle. Owner of this school because of her mom, always bullied those students who don't obey them. Second, Kris Wu, the heir of Wu company. Same as Sehun, he always bullied other students. last, the tallest one His family has the biggest mall at Seoul. Three of them also playboys made all girl broken heart." Krystal explain it all.

"Oh, so do you also their fans?" Seohyun ask Krystal, She shyly nooded.

"But, only Oh Sehun. The others I'm not interested." She said and smile.

Seohyun smile also, "Oh Sehun? does he the one who blonde and have a cold gaze?" She ask more detail.

"Yes! Absolutely. His stare can made all girls fainted also me." She said and chuckled.

"So, the boy that day grabbed my hand is Oh Sehun?! I hate him!" Seohyun thought.

They sit a while, suddenly bell rang. Seohyun said goodbye to her and goes to her class. "Seohyun sshi, wait!" Luhan shouted and run toward her, Seohyun turn back and wating for him.

"Okay, let's go." Luhan said and they walk toward their class continue their class.

After few hours, their class already end. Seohyun went home early by walk, and Luhan's car passed her and suddenly stopped.

He opened the window and call her, "Seohyun-ah.." He said. Seohyun stopped and bend down her head, she saw Luhan in there.

"Oh, Luhan sshi. What's up?" She ask him. "Why you walk? nobody picks your home?" He ask.

She shook her head, "I used to walk home, it's not so far away from here." she said and smile.

"Let me take you home" Luhan said and opened the door for her. 

"Oh, No thanks Luhan sshi. I'll walk, thanks for the offer." She said and bowed to him.

"Come on, Look!" He pointed to gloomy sky, "It's goona rain, let me take you home.." He said.

Seohyun thought a while, "Okay then." she said and get in the car. They both awkwardly sit down didn't say anything after it's arrived Seohyun's food stalls, she told Luhan that it's already arrived and the car stopped .

"Thank you Luhan sshi." Seohyun said and about opened the door.

"So, your home own food stalls?" He ask. "Yes, just a small stalls." She said and walk out the car, Luhan also.

"See you tomorrow, Seohyun sshi." He said and waved to her with a cute smile.

"Ne, See you tomorrow  Luhan sshi." She said and bowed to him.

_______________________________________________________

Here Chp 5, sorry for the late update :D hope you'll like this ..