Chp 6

Unexpected HighSchool Love

After Luhan's car drove off, Seohyun went in her stalls and greeted her parents, Taeyeon also.

"Seohyun-ah, how your first day school?" her mom ask while wipe the table.

"Nothing special.." she said and grinned, She looked at Taeyeon's direction, "Unnie, let me help you." put down her bag and run toward Taeyeon who was bring the dishes.

"Who is that boy?" Taeyeon ask.

"Who? you mean Luhan sshi? he is my new friend." she said and grinned.

"Oh.. I just can say, he is so cute ><" Taeyeon said and giggled.

"Yeah, I think so too." Seohyun said and giggled along her.

"You interesting with him already?" she ask.

"me? no! I just met him today and take him as a friend." Seohyun said.

They helped Seo omma clean the stalls and prepare to close it, after that they go upstairs to their home. Seohyun and taeyeon immediately walk to their room.

"Tell me what happened today at your new school?" Taeyeon ask and pull Seohyun sit down infront of her on bed.

"Today I have lucky and unlucky thing happened, what do you want to hear first?" Seohyun jokely ask.

"Tell me the lucky one first." she said.

"The lucky thing, you know that I met Luhan my new friend, but before that I met a girl name Krystal, she is my first friend. A beautiful girl and a Kind-hearted maybe." Seohyun said and smile.

"uhm, the unlucky thing?" She asked again.

"unlucky things, first, when I'm goona find administrative room but I don't know where so I ask every girls there but nobody answer me then I accidently bumped into a girl and the girl yelled at me.." Seohyun said.

"Woah, girls there are weird all." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah, I think so too. kekeke.. But when I met Krystal I think again, not all girls there weird at least one girl didn't" She said and chuckled.

"Then??" Taeyeon ask more curiously.

"Oh, Second, when I walk in the class all cynical eyes on me. You know that they all know I'm get in because of scholarship, so I must bended down my head and walk rushly to my seat. There I met Luhan sshi" She said and smile. "Last, when I introduced myself all students shouted at me made me wanna cry that time." she add and pouted.

"What a poor newbie story.." Taeyeon said and hug her.

"Yeah, It's just first day. I don't know what will happened to me next day.. I think I'm goona sit at the corner until the school year end to avoid bad things that will happened to me.." Seohyun said still in Taeyeon's embrace.

"You can do it Hyunnie, just be yourself.." Taeyeon said and broke the hug.

"Thank you unnie, I'll do my best." She said.

After that Taeyeon took a bath first next Seohyun, then they walk out the room and having dinner with their parents. End the first day of her school.

Next morning, Seohyun went to school but today she don't want her dad take her there. So she ride her bike to there, the only students who ride a bicycle.

"Look! she come here by a bike? Hahaha" a girl said and pointed at her.

"what a poor girl!" another girl said and laugh out loud.

Seohyun heard that but she just ignored them, she park her bicycle then walk in the school. along her walk, all students especially girls are insult her.

"How can a poor girl school here?" Luna said out loud.

"you don't know? she is a smart-poor girl!" Victoria add and they laugh out loud.

"hahahaha, Hey, poor girl! you know? that uniform didn't suit you!" Amber said directly to Seohyun.

"I feel sorry to that uniform.." Sulli said and made a sad face. Seohyun stopped infront them and turn to looked them, she walk closer to them. Looked at them from head to toe and smirked, after that walk away.

"Wae? are you envy of our appearance? Tsk.." Victoria said. Seohyun stopped her way, she looked back at them and raised her eyebrows.

"Hell no." She said smirked and walk away.

"You?! !" Victoria said and stomping her feet hardly.

Seohyun directly went to her class, fortunately the class still haven't so much students, so she can walk in without cynical eyes on her. She put some book at her table and the rest still in the bag.

"Argh, I shouldn't came here first. Now I need to go to locker again.. Haishh.." She thought and walk out the class again, she went to the locker.

"Seohyun sshi!" Krystal called her, and run toward her.

"Krystal sshi, annyeong.." Seohyun greeted her while bowed a little.

"Let's having some breakfast." Krystal said.

"I'm already having breakfast at home, thanks for offer me." Seohyun said.

"Oh, C'mon just accompany me. I don't want alone having breakfast. Please~" She said and showed puppy eyed.

"Okay then." Seohyun said and Krystal pull her to the cafe.

 

Meanwhile, at boy side. Kris and Chanyeol were at cafe having their breakfast suddenly Sehun come and sit across them.

"Woah, our leader today come to school so early." Chanyeol .

"Yah, if not my mom who always nagged me, I won't come here so early." Sehun said.

"Ye ye ye.." Chanyeol said and laugh.

Sehun rolled his eyes, he turn a side and saw two girls come in the cafe. And one of them is Seohyun, he smirked while see her.

When they walked passed their table, Sehun suddenly stand up and blocked their way. They stopped and looked at him, Seohyun show a annoyed face while Krystal with a shy face looking at him.

So Seohyun start to talk, "Uhm, Excuse me, can you move away a little?" she said.

"If I don't want? this is my school, I can stand where I want." He said with a proud tone.

"Yah, move away!" Seohyun said and she try to push him away, but he didn't move at all.

"You're too small to push me away." Sehun said and smirked.

Seohyun didn't say anything, she immediately kicked his leg made him groaned in pain and touch his leg. kris, Chanyeol, and Krystal were jawdropped saw her action. 

"I told you to move, but you don't want. Now tasted it." Seohyun said and walk passed him with Krystal while smile happily.

"Seohyun-ah, I never thought you'll do such thing to him." Krystal whisper to Seohyun.

"He asked for it." Seohyun whispered back.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol ask Sehun while holding his laugh.

Sehun sent a death glare to Chanyeol then rolled his eyes,  "Seo Joohyun! you must paid for it!" Sehun said while rubbing his leg.

After they having breakfast, Seohyun went to her class and waiting for the teacher come. EXO come in the class too, Sehun soon looked at Seohyun and sent a death glare. Seohyun saw it but she just avoid his glare.

A while, Ms.Kim walk in. All students greeted her, and the lesson start.

"Okay guys, today I have a project to give you. About this project, you must go to a place and take some picture then detail the palce. But before that, I must formed group. 2 students one group.." She said and looked at the absent book.

Luhan want Seohyun one group with him, he almost raised his hand but Sehun raised his hand first so he back off.

"Wae Sehun sshi?" ms.Kim ask.

"I want Seo Joohyun a group with me." He said.

"O..okay, if you want it." Ms.Kim said.

Class was shocked especially Seohyun, "Me? why me?? Ms.Kim, but I don't want with him!" she said to Ms.Kim.

"Sorry Seohyun sshi." Ms.Kim said.

Seohyun can't do anything she just accepted it with forced, now all girls with envy eyes looked toward her. Made her bended down her head a day until the class end. She annoyedly looked at Sehun and he just smirked at her.

"Why you choose her? are you interesting with her?" Kris ask while drink his juice.

"Of course not, It's part of my plan." Sehun said and smirked.

"Plan? what plan?" Chanyeol ask.

"Just wait and see." still smirked.

 

"Otokkeh?! haissh, that jerk!" Seohyun mumbled and facepalmed.

"Seohyun ah.." Luhan called and sit infront of her.

"Oh, Luhan sshi." Seohyun said and smile to him.

"Actually I want a group with you, but-" "It's okay Luhan sshi, just do a project." Seohyun said and smile. "I just afraid he'll take revenge on me." she added.

"Revenge? what revenge??" He ask.

"This morning, he blocked my way so I kicked his leg made him got laugh by his friends." Seohyun explain.

"Woah, you're so brave. You know? nobody here dare to rude to him, you're the first one." Luhan said in awe.

"But he is the one make me pissed off, I can't take it anymore so I do it." Seohyun said and laugh.

After that, Seohyun really thought about it. "He'll take revenge on me, what will he do? what if he do something unexpected to me? what... argh! so many question popped out in my mind. I'm so dead, I shouldn't kicked him this morning.. it too late already to regret T_T"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here Chp 6, Hope you'll like this :D

I use F(x) fellow members to be a mean girl, not mean I'm their haters. I like them too ^^ Sorry for F(x) biased :(